Is Beyonce Really Preggers?-It's a girl

Remember this picture?

katieholmespregnant7.jpg

Sparked a lot of rumors that she was faking her pregnancy and really had a surrogate carry for her. I have to admit it was odd and I couldn't really tell. I believe they staged that picture just to try to put the rumors to rest but all it did was add to them.

Not attractive. She looks like she's wearing an adult onesie.

HAHAHAHAHAA!! Me too!!! Talk about an odd couple. She's so beautiful and he's so... well... not. I don't get it.

It's hard to say what a female celebrity really looks like. They have make-up artists and hair stylists . Often they look completely bland and common without the makeup and highlights.
Nothing wrong with that ,IMO. I want a lifestyle lift ,myself : )

One theory I've heard is that she really is pregnant but she's wearing a fake stomach to make herself look bigger, so when she gives birth, it will look like she lost a lot of weight quickly.
That would be pretty bizarre.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...evision-appearance/?google_editors_picks=true

good grief. see video linked in article above.

Has no one ever worn maternity clothes?

Watch the first few minutes, and you'll see it's simply fabric bunching as she bends at the waste. It's' at 1min 52 sec. As she steps on to the set you can see the form-fitted dress is just a bit loose in the baby bump area to begin with. Which makes sense. She's got room to grow in that dress!

:rolleyes:

move on. this rumor is DOA. Beautiful Baby Beyonce on the way!

:cow:

The (alleged) name of the child - Blue Ivy - is trending on Twitter right now in various permutations, the prevalent theme suggesting that, Illuminati-wise, the name spelled backwards - "Eulb Yvi" - "is Latin for 'Lucifer's Daughter'." Others stubbornly insist Eulb Yvi was Lucifer's wife, lol. Craziness.

blue ivy?

Kinda like green grass or red roses?

why don't parents have a good think about how their professional adult daughter will look when she introduces herself as "Blue Ivy" at some corporate meeting?

Personally, it sounds like a *advertiser censored* name.

Sorry - just my opinion.

Mel

The (alleged) name of the child - Blue Ivy - is trending on Twitter right now in various permutations, the prevalent theme suggesting that, Illuminati-wise, the name spelled backwards - "Eulb Yvi" - "is Latin for 'Lucifer's Daughter'." Others stubbornly insist Eulb Yvi was Lucifer's wife, lol. Craziness.

Just for the LLEH of it-I tried a latin translation site for "elub" and "yvi"-no such latin words!!:floorlaugh:
"They'll" have to come up with something better than the Devil's daughter and I'm sure "they" will!! :banghead:
By the way-I thought someone posted about frequently here already had that title?:waitasec:

Four of U.S. top ten trending topics still Blue Ivy-related. Or Born Living Under Evil, as one of the topics now suggests!

Oh, and to return to the nicer, more likely, conspiracy - congrats to Beyonce, Jay-Z, and the birth mother.

I thought the footage of Bey and Katie Couric was odd. When Katie greeted Bey and went to put a hand on her belly, Bey freaked out a bit and quickly pushed the hand to a point lower on her belly. Just odd.

They had a security team in place for the birth... overkill, much? I follow celebrity news closely, and IMO, her pregnancy was barely a blip on the radar... I guess self-importance wins on why such a big tadoo with security.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL1TdXuegeY"]Beyonce and Jay-Z 'welcome baby girl' - YouTube[/ame]

“They just used the hospital like it was their own and nobody else mattered,” blasted new dad Neil Coulon, who said his efforts to see his premature, newborn twins in the neonatal ICU were disrupted at least four times by the arrival of Beyoncé

Lockdown’ infuriates other new parents

all for the sake of secret surrogate . . .

E! News Now has footage of Beyonce Spotted Hopping Into SUV 2 Days Before Giving Birth -- she totally JUMPED into the SUV with her 6" stilettos!

http://www.eonline.com/videos/beyonce-and-baby-bump-hit-the-big-apple/176401

Does that really happen? I've never seen a 9 months preggers woman JUMP into anything . . . let alone a tall SUV. Still think it was a surrogate.

If I wore anything other than comfy gym shoes my feet and legs swelled up so badly they would hurt. I've seen women who are in the very best shape who slow down a lot at the end of their pregnancy. She did get into that car with an ease not usually seen 9 months in.

I don't know what to think about Beyonce's pregnancy right now. Seems a lot to go through to hide a surrogate. Stranger things have happened though.

I don't understand WHY Beyonce and Jay Z would keep it a secret if they used a surrogate. :waitasec:

I don't understand why anyone would think they used a surrogate??? Or why it's so hard to believe Beyonce wouldn't have been in great shape in late pregnancy. She's Beyonce!

As far as what occurred at the hospital goes, I'll wait to hear a factual and official account. Tho I wouldn't take issue with added security for Beyonce and Jay-Z. Why wouldn't they have taken extra precautions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back