Is Beyonce Really Preggers?-It's a girl

I don't understand WHY Beyonce and Jay Z would keep it a secret if they used a surrogate. :waitasec:

vanity . . . she did not want to lose her Beyonce Body (IMHO)

why do people do the things they do :waitasec:

vanity . . . she did not want to lose her Beyonce Body (IMHO)

why do people do the things they do :waitasec:

BBM

Indeed.

I had my first baby at 25 and had nowhere NEAR the body - or the resources - Beyonce has. She's in way better shape than I ever was or could ever hope to be!

No doubt in my mind that she carried that baby herself - joyfully.

The (alleged) name of the child - Blue Ivy - is trending on Twitter right now in various permutations, the prevalent theme suggesting that, Illuminati-wise, the name spelled backwards - "Eulb Yvi" - "is Latin for 'Lucifer's Daughter'." Others stubbornly insist Eulb Yvi was Lucifer's wife, lol. Craziness.

JZ's major release was called "Blueprint"

His bday, Beyonce's bday, and their wedding day were all on the 4th. as Beyonce's newest album is also called "4"

so

at least from what i've heard

Blue was taken from his album

Ivy was taken from the Roman numeral IV (4)

So you get Blue Ivy.

i swear, so much craziness over a baby's name. for shame.

Good morning america reported that beyonce delivered naturally and had a miscarriage before this child. moo

I don't understand why anyone would think they used a surrogate??? Or why it's so hard to believe Beyonce wouldn't have been in great shape in late pregnancy. She's Beyonce!

As far as what occurred at the hospital goes, I'll wait to hear a factual and official account. Tho I wouldn't take issue with added security for Beyonce and Jay-Z. Why wouldn't they have taken extra precautions?

I completely agree with everything you said.

Jay-Z released a song on his website about the new baby yesterday. I think it's beautiful. :)

http://lifeandtimes.com/glory-feat-b-i-c

at least the name is better than APPLE!!!All I can say!!!LOLOL

what a precious little girl.
congrats to the new Carter family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members