Issues w/ Jane Valez - 12/29/08 AND 12/30/08

sure sounded like Casey was giving Lee clues as to where Caylee was- and didn't she say to Lee at one point the "bottom left"? Was that pointed towards the blackjack phone? I forget.

the a's will not get the immunity they wanted??? interesting..........but if they go to jail, what about burying little CAYLEE?
darn I wish I could see a TV right now!

I still don't think we will actually see charges, I think the state may just be playing hardball with them at the moment to make it clear to them they are either going to testify honestly and therefore help convict their daughter, or they will be prosecuted.

If you go to page 3 of the Will George and Cindy Testify thread there is a discussion about the limited immunity that comes with a subpoena to testify in a felony criminal case. It also takes away your ability to plead the fifth.

Of course someone could be paranoid and they just haven't subpoenaed him yet, or he has nothing relevant to add to the prosecutions case.

OK...I am understanding better...but why the timing here? How soon were the subpeonas expected? Why was LA's attorney expecting by now?..Does the fact that they haven't gotten the subpeona inform him of future charges?
Also, have other witnesses received subpeonas, when the A's haven't by now?

Maybe tracking on their vehicles ...
I'd love it if the Anthony's were outsmarted by LE

the attoney called it immunity to testify...not immunity against any criminal acts that may have been commited

wouldn't it be something if LE fixed up a nice big jail cell suite for the whole A' family. Seems things are heading that way to me.

His attoney basically said that LA did some things during the scope of his own investigation that the SA office could consider obstruction of justice and hindering an investigation...huuummm..wonder what that could have been makes me think that the SA office must have been watching the whole family during the whole time they were carry on there own investigation.

And that makes me smile .. :D

the attoney called it immunity to testify...not immunity against any criminal acts that may have been commited

It is limited immunity, what you say in court cannot be used against you in anyway, but if they can get there without your statement you are still open to prosecution.

This case is like a great book that I can't put down, but afraid to turn the next page!!!

Caller called in whether Casey could get a fair trial being the whole nation has heard this case and Jamie said its not whether you heard it all already or not, its whether you can allow yourself to put the evidence aside you already heard and not let it influence you - thats what they will ask the jurors- pick me on that jury team PLEASE

Caller called in whether Casey could get a fair trial being the whole nation has heard this case and Jamie said its not whether you heard it all already or not, its whether you can allow yourself to put the evidence aside you already heard and not let it influence you - thats what they will ask the jurors- pick me on that jury team PLEASE

thanks for updates!
Actually my DH would and could do it..........he pays no attention to this stuff like I do. He has been on FED cases and never whispered a word......USMC retired lifer...........

View attachment 1115
a picture is worth a thousand words...............

When I first saw this photo, I was sure it was photo shopped. CA has her daggers in LA's thigh and she has a death grip on GA's left hand. Both men are covering their private parts. It is as though she is forcing them to sit next to her for this interview event and if she let's go, they will run.

If you go to page 3 of the Will George and Cindy Testify thread there is a discussion about the limited immunity that comes with a subpoena to testify in a felony criminal case. It also takes away your ability to plead the fifth.

Of course someone could be paranoid and they just haven't subpoenaed him yet, or he has nothing relevant to add to the prosecutions case.

Has a trial date been set? I think that has to happen before subpeonas are sent out.

When I first saw this photo, I was sure it was photo shopped. CA has her daggers in LA's thigh and she has a death grip on GA's left hand. Both men are covering their private parts. It is as though she is forcing them to sit next to her for this interview event and if she let's go, they will run.

when I saw this pic, it shocked me, I just had to share....it is so wierd.
the facial expressions, the grip...........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back