Issues w/ Jane Valez - 12/29/08 AND 12/30/08

I think that is an old photo. Looks like the same interview that everyone thought there was a ghostly apparition in the window. Maybe Greta?

I think that is an old photo. Looks like the same interview that everyone thought there was a ghostly apparition in the window. Maybe Greta?

yeah, CA is heavier, wearing pin instead of T shirts........I would say it was taken back when story first surfaced...........the site didn't say anything about pix........

ahhhh, someone listened to the 'clues' kc gave LA in jail house video........familiar places, close to home, where we hung out ..............IMO
then PI or JB said go video...........

After seeing those videos I felt she was leading LA to a place.

sure sounded like Casey was giving Lee clues as to where Caylee was- and didn't she say to Lee at one point the "bottom left"? Was that pointed towards the blackjack phone? I forget.
Yes, she did say, "bottom left" which I questioned at the time. It was quite odd for someone who knew the city as well as they did. More like someone who was simply looking on a map instead (a map in her head where she left Caylee perhaps).

sure sounded like Casey was giving Lee clues as to where Caylee was- and didn't she say to Lee at one point the "bottom left"? Was that pointed towards the blackjack phone? I forget.

Yes, she couldn't remember where the store she purchased the BJ was located. She told Lee the bottom left side of town near the mall, or something like that.

Ok, maybe I missed something, but wasn't the trial pushed back to March? (Nice birthday present for KC maybe they will convict her on the 19th). If so, subpoenas would not have been issued yet for that date.

I don't understand how the absence of subpoenas at this date tells us anything at all.

I also do not understand any lawyer getting on tv and talking about possible charges coming down for his client.

The State of Florida could save itself a ton of money by just putting bars on the A house windows, put them all inside and weld the doors shut. Kinda like home incarceration, except jail food could be dropped in from a hole in the roof and they could all live together. Like a reality show, who will be the last one standing?

Yes, she did say, "bottom left" which I questioned at the time. It was quite odd for someone who knew the city as well as they did. More like someone who was simply looking on a map instead (a map in her head where she left Caylee perhaps).

Yet Caylee would have been on the bottom right side of town if looking at a map.
Unless it was a "backwards" sort of way map in CaseySpeak.

Ok, maybe I missed something, but wasn't the trial pushed back to March? (Nice birthday present for KC maybe they will convict her on the 19th). If so, subpoenas would not have been issued yet for that date.

I don't understand how the absence of subpoenas at this date tells us anything at all.

I also do not understand any lawyer getting on tv and talking about possible charges coming down for his client.

The State of Florida could save itself a ton of money by just putting bars on the A house windows, put them all inside and weld the doors shut. Kinda like home incarceration, except jail food could be dropped in from a hole in the roof and they could all live together. Like a reality show, who will be the last one standing?

could it be a pre trial? or could it be for all the theft kc did?

Could the bottom left meant: left side of the road "Surburban drive" and the bottom meaning- the last part of that acreage where she was found? just a thought-

if LA knew something about this crime while doing his own investigation and do not turn it over to LE...........that must be it.

The attorney for LA stated that when supenoa are issued that gives that person immunity to testify, none of the A family have been given supeona's yet which tells him charges could be on the horizon.

I haven't read this whole thread, but, must comment on this. If the attorney actually said what I enbolded, he is wrong, dead wrong. A subpoena does not give immunity. Only an immunity deal does that.

Wow, just friggin wow - can't these people hire even so so attorney's? Where are they finding these people?

I haven't read this whole thread, but, must comment on this. If the attorney actually said what I enbolded, he is wrong, dead wrong. A subpoena does not give immunity. Only an immunity deal does that.

Wow, just friggin wow - can't these people hire even so so attorney's? Where are they finding these people?

Well, I bet you get what you pay for, right? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back