jennifer aniston didnt know

deandaniellws said:
One news article I read even said it looks like a second trimester Jolie! LOL....we are not the only ones thinking that I see!

Based on one pic I saw, my guess would be Jolie's due in April. Or, maybe she's delivering twins! ;)

Liz said:
Based on one pic I saw, my guess would be Jolie's due in April. Or, maybe she's delivering twins! ;)
Now that might be true...if she is having twins...then I would understand. However, if she delivers before the end of May...she was already pregnant BEFORE the divorce papers were filed. Which of course, means Pitt lied about not having an affair BEFORE the divorce papers were filed. I am betting he lied.

txsvicki said:
Brad Pitt did owe it to Jennifer to at least have one of his public relations people let Jennifer's know so that she would be prepared to answer questions from reporters. Brad chose to have an affair with an actress he was making a movie with and to leave his actress wife. The news this made could have an affect of some sort on Jennifer's career, so he does owe her something besides a broken heart.

I so agree with this...others have said that their ex's didn't let them know that they were remarrying or having a baby, but Jen and Brads relationship played out in front of the world, and everyone will be talking about it. It would have been civil to prepare Jennifer Annistons team about it before "the baby bump shown 'round the world" was made public...

I do feel that Brad could have called Jennifer just to give her a heads up. I believe Jennifer was very close with his family (they met up her even during the divorce). It's hard enough to go through something like this (husband meets woman at work, tells you he's falling for her, next thing you know your getting divorced, he ends up with the women, he adopts her two children and the next thing you know she's pregnant by him all in one year) I could not imagine having to do it in the public eye with everyone talking about how beautiful this baby will be. In Jennifer's shoes I would be heartbroken. I do hope it works for Brad & Angelina because of the children. She's just so darn odd that I don't know if it will or not.

I agree that his people should have at least told hers. Celebreties are more then just recognizable people, they are also brands and corporations. A celebrety marriage is just as much a merger of corporations as it is a romantic commitment (sometimes even more so!) He's actions come off as not only cold and callous on a personal level, but also extremely unprofessional, IMO.

I don't believe the reports that JA wasn't informed ahead of the rest of the world.

just the tabloids running away with a 'story' again. :rolleyes:

not that there was any requirement for them to tell her, that is.

Can I ask a dumb question?

If the divorce papers were filed in August, how can the divorce be final in early October? Something's not adding up in my mind.

TIA!

deandaniellws said:
Look at the link I found. LOL the tabs can't even keep their story straight. My link said in August 18th and hit the court on August 22.
Here's a link that explains it all (so confusing). Jennifer filed at the end of March 2005. A judge granted the divorce and filed that paperwork in August, and it became final in early October, six mos. after she initially filed.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,17202,00.html?tnews

deandaniellws said:
One news article I read even said it looks like a second trimester Jolie! LOL....we are not the only ones thinking that I see!
i heard she was showing pretty big already...

michelle said:
WOW, she is really showing, or she is having twins....
I agree. I think if she was having twins...she would have said so..but who knows? I just hope they are dedicated to all these kids. I would hate for them to screw up the kids by bouncing them back and forth. She has been the "move along" gal for a long time. This time will make the 3rd marriage.:doh: Before, kids were not involved. I hope the children will have a settling effect on her. I guess time will tell. The kids ages are so close together, they will be close brothers and sisters. That will be wonderful for the kids.:D

deandaniellws said:
I agree. I think if she was having twins...she would have said so.

To whom? i don't think these two (BP and AJ) are going to say anything about anything to do with their relationship to news-people! :)

(oh yes. i also think they are already married and the world doesn't yet know.)

She's also on the new cover of People.... I couldn't believe how much she was showing.

Floh said:
To whom? i don't think these two (BP and AJ) are going to say anything about anything to do with their relationship to news-people! :)

(oh yes. i also think they are already married and the world doesn't yet know.)
Hummm...why would they keep either thing a secret? I told the world when I got married. I also was so excited when I pregnant....:D

deandaniellws said:
I agree. I think if she was having twins...she would have said so..but who knows? I just hope they are dedicated to all these kids. I would hate for them to screw up the kids by bouncing them back and forth. She has been the "move along" gal for a long time. This time will make the 3rd marriage.:doh: Before, kids were not involved. I hope the children will have a settling effect on her. I guess time will tell. The kids ages are so close together, they will be close brothers and sisters. That will be wonderful for the kids.:D
i am not a huge fan of either of them but they seem to be smitten with each other, AJ is a little on the wild side, or was the whole billy bob thing and all but i think she has grown up alot and i know brad has always wanted that big family and i think he will be a great dad....

deandaniellws said:
Hummm...why would they keep either thing a secret? I told the world when I got married. I also was so excited when I pregnant....:D
me too, i told my mom before my hubby about being pregnant and then i told my grandad the sex of the baby before my hubby, of course DH doesnt know that to this day, i have a big mouth about that stuff....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back