jennifer aniston didnt know

michelle said:
i am not a huge fan of either of them but they seem to be smitten with each other, AJ is a little on the wild side, or was the whole billy bob thing and all but i think she has grown up alot and i know brad has always wanted that big family and i think he will be a great dad....
I am not a fan of either.

michelle said:
me too, i told my mom before my hubby about being pregnant and then i told my grandad the sex of the baby before my hubby, of course DH doesnt know that to this day, i have a big mouth about that stuff....
I do too! :crazy:

deandaniellws said:
Hummm...why would they keep either thing a secret?

Because they can! :D

and it's probably fun for them to keep the world guessing? :D

Floh said:
Because they can! :D

and it's probably fun for them to keep the world guessing? :D
I guess anyone can keep a secret about being married.........I just don't see why? :confused: What ever makes your boat float..:D

deandaniellws said:
I bet when that child is born...you will see he DID owe her an explanation. She was already pregnant WAY before that divorce was final. And I bet you will also find she was pregnant around the time the papers for the divorce were filed. Time will tell.
Wasn't Jen already canoodling with Vince Vaughn by then too? Or did she wait until the divorce was finalized? :rolleyes:

sandraladeda said:
Wasn't Jen already canoodling with Vince Vaughn by then too? Or did she wait until the divorce was finalized? :rolleyes:
Hey....you haven't seen me say she was not wrong for that either! I think it is wrong for both. Yall seem to think it is one side or the other. At this moment...I think they both have made a mess of things. However, I still think it is TACKY to get pregnant while married to another person. Where are everyone's morals lately? It is disgusting. :sick:

I'm pregnant and due May 1st...found out I was pregnant on August 22nd...and am almost 25 weeks, and showing fairly well...you have to keep in consideration she is a tiny woman...very thin so she would show sooner than someone who was bigger than her...I'd say by looking at her I think she is due in April...

deandaniellws said:
Now that might be true...if she is having twins...then I would understand. However, if she delivers before the end of May...she was already pregnant BEFORE the divorce papers were filed. Which of course, means Pitt lied about not having an affair BEFORE the divorce papers were filed. I am betting he lied.
I agree and I'm betting they have a 7 pound premie :rolleyes:

dbmthur said:
I'm pregnant and due May 1st...found out I was pregnant on August 22nd...and am almost 25 weeks, and showing fairly well...you have to keep in consideration she is a tiny woman...very thin so she would show sooner than someone who was bigger than her...I'd say by looking at her I think she is due in April...

I disagree....my husbands cousin wears a size 0 so you can see she's a tiny thing and she's 7 months pregnant right now and only has a tiny budge (and I mean tiny) she's not even in maternity clothing yet she just unbuttons her jeans so that's not always true that the smaller the more they show. You would NEVER guess she was pregnant much less 7 months!

alpharee said:
I disagree....my husbands cousin wears a size 0 so you can see she's a tiny thing and she's 7 months pregnant right now and only has a tiny budge (and I mean tiny) she's not even in maternity clothing yet she just unbuttons her jeans so that's not always true that the smaller the more they show. You would NEVER guess she was pregnant much less 7 months!
Hi Alpharee :blowkiss: I agree. I know plenty of women that were very small but hardly showed at all.
I, on the other hand ,"showed" in my butt as soon as I got the positive test back.
But, I just wore my maternity pants backwards.

I just wanted to point out you can have a 7 lb preemie!!

If they attempt to stop labor they often give drugs to cause the babies lungs to develop.. these two shots also cause growth.
Furthermore... I had a 7 lb preemie .. Ultra sounds and dr's notes to prove it.
All my Dr said was could you imagine if you went that extra month?

alpharee said:

:truce: guess I've never known anyone that was a size 0 before..lol...I am still thinking she is probably due in April...JMO

CAn I ask why she needed to know?To me that would be like rubbing salt in the wound.

JDB said:
CAn I ask why she needed to know?To me that would be like rubbing salt in the wound.

Because then the wound would be pained in the privacy of her own home or agents office rather than the supermarket line or a party with a bunch of people around....

I am 4ft 10 inches and very small framed and didn't start wearing maternity clothes until I was about 5 1/2months along...the 1st time! The second time I thought maybe I was preggers and needed the expando-waist!

Amraann said:
I just wanted to point out you can have a 7 lb preemie!!

If they attempt to stop labor they often give drugs to cause the babies lungs to develop.. these two shots also cause growth.
Furthermore... I had a 7 lb preemie .. Ultra sounds and dr's notes to prove it.
All my Dr said was could you imagine if you went that extra month?
goodness, that can be so scary at times. :(
I can only imagine if you went that extra month!!

Little preemies are special.
I bet yours was a doll!

JDB said:
I read a story today where Jenn and Brad are still friends. So... at least as friends, I think they can still tell each other things, as painful as it is. I mean, they were together quite a while. I guess when people divorce, not all of them hate each other :D

I guess I just like Jennifer better which is why I kind of find myself taking her side (and doing so quite too much lately, I'm not sure why!) . But in all actuality, I obviously don't know any of them and have enough problems of my own, so I shouldn't really worry about theirs. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back