JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at JLM's archived Facebook page to check on friends. There is a friend who posted to him on September 20 (more than one posted on that date) but this particular one has a big interest in the online game Criminal Case (I'm not familiar with it), and worked at one of the places JLM worked as well as going to the same high school. There may be more info but I don't really know my way around Facebook so I thought I would refer this to the pros on WS. From the FB comment made to JLM by this friend, they seem close.

I just looked at JLM's archived Facebook page to check on friends. There is a friend who posted to him on September 20 (more than one posted on that date) but this particular one has a big interest in the online game Criminal Case (I'm not familiar with it), and worked at one of the places JLM worked as well as going to the same high school. There may be more info but I don't really know my way around Facebook so I thought I would refer this to the pros on WS. From the FB comment made to JLM by this friend, they seem close.
We can't sleuth his friends but we can sleuth the game if there's more to it.

We can't sleuth his friends but we can sleuth the game if there's more to it.

No, I wasn't suggesting sleuthing this friend. But for those familiar with FB there may be more information to uncover and those familiar with this game might be able to find out more. Posters have been wanting to know some of his interests and if he had any online interests. He just might share an interest in "Criminal Case" (given its name) with a friend who posted recently to his FB and also worked at one of the places he previously worked. Wthout sleuthing, this friend might be someone who should be interviewed and perhaps WS should turn in this tip, FWIW

This is a bit interesting:

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/10/21/record-goes-inside-home-suspect-hannah-graham-disappearance

First, it has some video inside JM's apartment after a new tenant moved in. The new tenant had NOT been told JM lived there and only found out from the reporter. The lease ran out October 2. Assuming a one-year lease, that might tell us about when JM moved in.

There was a "leadership" photo left hanging on the wall. This matches previous descriptions of inspirational posters and such. This one has white "dust" and scratches on the glass as if possibly used to cut and spread lines for drug sniffing.

As a bonus, a tiny bit of video of the outside of Tempo.

Wow I am surprised the LE left behind this very important piece of evidence. Are they doing drug tests to determine what the white powder substance is? Is GBH a white powder substance that could be substituted for cocaine without the victim knowing it?

RIP Sweet Hannah. :(

He may have simply used Jesse - in plain sight - another one of his MOs!

ETA: he may have used Matthew or Carr or Leroy

What does MO stand for? I've seen it used a bit and couldn't find it in the lingo thread.

No, I wasn't suggesting sleuthing this friend. But for those familiar with FB there may be more information to uncover and those familiar with this game might be able to find out more. Posters have been wanting to know some of his interests and if he had any online interests. He just might share an interest in "Criminal Case" (given its name) with a friend who posted recently to his FB and also worked at one of the places he previously worked. Wthout sleuthing, this friend might be someone who should be interviewed and perhaps WS should turn in this tip, FWIW

This is strange. To find JLM's FB page I did a Google search for Jesse Matthew Facebook. On the first page of search results there was a link to his page. The link said it was an archive. I clicked on the link and sure enough it took me to his FB page with the black out in place of his photo. It listed his friends which I think numbered 200#. I read the above information, clicked on the friend's page, and came here to share it. I had dinner and decided to go back to JLm's page. Now, I can't find it and it doesn't come up in a Google search. Can anyone else find it?

What does MO stand for? I've seen it used a bit and couldn't find it in the lingo thread.

It's not online lingo and it means Method of Operation.

ETA: I should have spelled it out but it's commonly used in the US. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify. :)

This is strange. To find JLM's FB page I did a Google search for Jesse Matthew Facebook. On the first page of search results there was a link to his page. The link said it was an archive. I clicked on the link and sure enough it took me to his FB page with the black out in place of his photo. It listed his friends which I think numbered 200#. I read the above information, clicked on the friend's page, and came here to share it. I had dinner and decided to go back to JLm's page. Now, I can't find it and it doesn't come up in a Google search. Can anyone else find it?

It's still there. https://www.facebook.com/lj.matthew.5?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

I think it's ok to post here. If not, let me know and I'll remove it. Not thinking very clearly at the moment.

ETA: I should have spelled it out but it's commonly used in the US. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify. :)

MO = Modus Operandi

Modus operandi

For other uses, see Modus operandi (disambiguation).
Modus operandi (plural modi operandi) is a Latin phrase, approximately translated as "method of operation".[1] The term is used to describe someone's habits of working, particularly in the context of business or criminal investigations. In English, it is often shortened to M.O.
The expression is often used in police work when discussing a crime and addressing the methods employed by the perpetrators. It is also used in criminal profiling,[2] where it can help in finding clues to the offender's psychology.[3] It largely consists of examining the actions used by the individual(s) to execute the crime, prevent its detection and/or facilitate escape.[1] A suspect's modus operandi can assist in his identification, apprehension, or repression, and can also be used to determine links between crimes.[4]
In business, modus operandi is used to describe a firm's preferred means of doing business and interacting with other firms.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks very much that is one phrase I have never heard before, you learn something new every day :)

Someone mentioned this on the thread last night about the McGrady Video. They said "watch how Hannah looks back at someone at McGradys". Here is the video, notice what happens at .41 who is the guy in the checkered shirt that does a double take on Hannah (after she has been denied access to McGradys and is stumbling around). The guy gets up stretches his neck to look to see where she is and and walks out of the pub right after she looks back?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Ol3AC5ZCk

Hannah clearly looks disoriented, and this guy is following her. JMO. Was JLM ever at McGrady's? Perhaps he was a known dealer.

Someone mentioned this on the thread last night about the McGrady Video. They said "watch how Hannah looks back at someone at McGradys". Here is the video, notice what happens at .41 who is the guy in the checkered shirt that does a double take on Hannah (after she has been denied access to McGradys and is stumbling around). The guy gets up stretches his neck to look to see where she is and and walks out of the pub right after she looks back?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Ol3AC5ZCk

Hannah clearly looks disoriented, and this guy is following her. JMO. Was JLM ever at McGrady's? Perhaps he was a known dealer.

I see the guy you're talking about, but I don't think it's anything. He doesn't look like he's looking at HG. Just looks like he's getting up to go to the bathroom or something IMO.

Watch the body language in this video, new perspective, different video, same time frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNxveJ7SdJw

.43 on the video

Hannah stops and looks back, "checkered shirt" then gets up and leaves McGrady's. It just doesn't sit right with me... JMO.

Nope, still not seeing it. But I respect your view! :) He also doesn't follow her in any way on the video. The video keeps going for a bit there and he had plenty of time to get back into view to get behind her. But there's no one. Good ol' WG however- in front of Sal's- now that's a dude who creeps me out way more (yes, nearly certainly not involved, but I'm just saying that whole thing was WEIRD)

I did a google search of his name. LJ Matthew + Facebook, and his FB page was the first one listed in the search. Just go to FB dot com and then add lj.matthew.5. I hope this helps and it is okay to post.

If it isn't please forgive me and please flag-- so a moderator can delete this post. Thank you!!!

It looks like it starts with an unrelated character. Perhaps where the attorney's put a mark to show him where to sign? Then you can sort of make out Jesse and L. His surname just looks like a mess. So, how about a wild guess that he dislikes the person his surname came from?

This is a scary signature. I took a class once on handwriting analysis, when they close the open letters in "loops - cursive" - they tend to be hiding something. Closed off and angry would be my first thought. JMO.

I did a google search of his name. LJ Matthew + Facebook, and his FB page was the first one listed in the search. Just go to FB dot com and then add lj.matthew.5. I hope this helps and it is okay to post.

If it isn't please forgive me and please flag-- so a moderator can delete this post. Thank you!!!

Thank you Moonchime. I had forgotten to use LJ instead of Jesse in the search. I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph