jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's nearsighted, how did she know what type of photos Travis was looking at??? etc, etc, etc, I hope the prosecution throws this fact back at her.

YES! Exactly!!!!

Sure hope Juan follows up on how she drove all over the Western US when she was blind as a bat. :what:

JA: I didn't sya I didn't have contacts - I only said I didn't get glasses until 2010.

.:banghead:

I for one am glad he didn't give up on the license plate argument. This is a major point that leads to premeditation. It's not like he is arguing about the type of coffee she ordered.

Of course she is credible to you, Jean!! Where are your Jodi pom poms?

I don't get the license plate thing...if she thought a red car would catch a cop's (or CHP (see below) eye, how about an upside down license plate? DUH

For her alibi, that is why she got pulled over less then a mile from Ryan's house in Utah.

She didn't change the plate until she got to Ryan's house.

I really hope, if she does not get convicted that everyone involved in this trial takes security precautions seriously for the rest of their lives. She is that scary.

LOLOL! Nearsighted. . can't see license plate. . but was able to get a driver's license. LOLOL!

and discern the promising pattern of bugs on said license plate which indicated it must be hers

:floorlaugh:

:thewave::thewave:I suggest everybody call in sick tomorrow ... its gonne be a doozy!!!! Hes gonna leave us foaming at the mouth tonight!!!!!!

Didn't she say that she went in and came back out without buying anything? In that case, there's no way that the "skaters" had time to do the license plate thing. :moo:

I heard that too, she first stated she just went in and out, then changed it to I went to the washroom was a lineup and bought a drink.

I'm baaaack....will catch what I missed when croakerqueen posts it. Seems from the posts there is another group Jodi offended, skater punks.

Why in the world would "3" skaters with screwdrivers take off her license plate while she's buying a strawberry frappie?

LIAR!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous~

License plate theft is very common but the skaters did not take hers which I think that they would have..if they existed.

do you think Jodi is developing another migraine during this break??

shes stalling again with this license plate talk.. come on Juan move on we already know shes a liar

He has a point to his story. If she wasn't constantly flapping her lips and trying to do what JA does. It's her fault this is all taking so long NOT JM. He has a point and he is trying to get to it. We may know she is a liar, but he has to cover everything so the JURY gets it, all of them as bored as they probably are. Nurmi took forever now it is JM turn, that is why Nurmi shut up and sat down, it is JM turn. He knows where he is going.

You do realize this isn't over when JM sits down, this is his only chance at cross examining her. I don't want him to move on, I want him to do what he needs to do. After JM is done, the defense will bring on other witnesses to try to prove TA abused JA and we know that didn't happen. But we are privileged to more info so far than the jury.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod