Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM Talking to Travis' family after sidebar.

2zyx3z5.jpg

So, she obviously was getting ready to make a quick getaway.

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer regarding the jury.
They are instructed not to discuss this case with anyone, and also I'm assuming they aren't allowed to watch news coverage of the trial? How is this even possible, especially watching or even inadvertently seeing it on the news, or the possibility that someone may comment to them about the case ? So is it totally on the word of the jurors? TIA:)

First lie. She said yesterday she used her camera for the sex video they made during the day but it was deleted. Today camera didn't come out.

no gun or knife in the bathroom - now talking aboutshower pics

Lies, she said they used her camera to make a movie of themselves.

Why would Travis want photos of his weight loss progress in the shower? He could never show them off! I'm so proud of my weight loss photos and I enjoy sharing them, especially to motivate friends.

I really think I am going to throw up...cannot imagine what Travis' family is going through!

They were laughing? I don't recall seeing any pictures of Travis laughing!

Not one single photo of TA with a smile on his face, yet they were laughing...going through them in a matter of seconds? Really?

She can't get the words out because shes trying to make sure she is covering all bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517