Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no gun -- here's my guess: she grabbed knife to stab him, he stumbled towards the linen closet and retrieved a gun that she was totally unaware of; they struggled and the gun went off by accident

her we go - dropped camera on the mat and rolled onto the tile in the bathroom - she ws crouched by the shower on the edge of the mat

Sitting......that was fast. I don't believe they were showing each other and deleting them. So it landed on the mat. Here comes the BIG LIE.

i thpught she said her c amera was out yesterday to make the video bc they couldnt figure out his new camera timer

At one point he was sitting...

At one point when I was waiting to delete the photos...camera fell out of my hands...rolled on to the tile.

I was crouched by the shower, might have been on the edge of the mat.

Jodi saying she dropped the camera...Travis began screaming at her and he body-slammed her on the tile.

So he sat on the shower floor to review pics?

No Jodi, there wasn't any time for that. 1 minute and 46 seconds!!!!

Is it just me or does her hair color look like it is a shade lighter?

JA looks and sounds like she's lying about dropping the camera. Claims Travis bodyslammed her on the tile. Not believable at all. Stick a fork in her she's done.

This is total fabrication. And it is obvious. She is going down..

I love Vinnie... "we are getting ready to hear the 3rd version of how she killed him." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

SINK _ _ _ _ like the titanic ______ bye bye Jodi

OMG she is making laugh today, this is such a joke

Her fake voice breaking right now is almost enough for me to bash myself in the head with my arm cast!

He body slammed her? How did this all happen in 45 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member