jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL she acknowledges that is her magazine. I wasnt getting why they were looking at every page until my DP said she wrote something in it. She is SOOOOooo busted if Juan gets this in.

this is totally worth it!!! i am loving the justice train!

Nurmi appears to me to be trying to be as disruptive as possible. FGS it's a magazine!

Nurmi is looking like a perv the way he's combing through that magazine. So much for equal rights, the Wilmott attorney doesn't get to hold the magazine.

Seriously?!?! WHAT is wrong with those two women? Anyone have an opinion as to why they behave in such a bazaar manner? Embarrassment? Denial? Can't figure them out.

JA didn't fall far from that crazy tree, IMO.

Is it just me or seeing the mother, aunt and other woman sitting together in a row yesterday remind anyone of that whack-a-mole game?

I need to turn on HLN, at least I get the talking heads during all these sidebars. :/

Her demeanor is totally different today. Not meek and intimidated, but defiant and egotistical. Yes, we believe you totally gave in to Travis...NOT!

My understanding Juan knew she was taking the stand. She had to because she claimed self defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier:

JM: Do you have a memory problem?
JA: I wouldn't call it a problem
JM: Do you have a memory condition?
JA: I wouldn't call it a condition

what I wanted him to say next:

JM: So....do you have selective memory?

Nurmi is reviewing JA magazine Juan wants to enter into evidence, titled 'Digital Photo Pro'.

what is amazing to me is Juan took the risk of RESTING his case and if defense would have not called any witnesses, he could not have brought in all this other GREAT evidence. Juan has a TON of evidence yet to come. I cant believe he risked not bringing it up before he rested.

He has invested more in this case than all of us put together. I trust him. You're right. A huge risk. And blessed be...it paid off!

(why is Nurmi looking at the photo pro magazine and seemingly absorbed? What is he trying to find in there? He keeps flicking through the same pages)

And Wilmont pointed at several photos. Then an approach.

It looks as if they're reading little notes that someone could have written on the edges of the magazines.

MOO

At one point, I saw the defense attorney shake his head "no" as the camera was pointing in his direction. I don't think he is liking his client's behavior.

I agree ... he knows where this is headed if she's going to be combative ... no more sympathy from the jury.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member