Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting the foundation lain for the "victim of domestic abuse" defense. When their abuse expert is called out, she will testify that everything jodi experienced is consistent with abuse victims. Pardon my retching.

I think Im going to throw up.

If the defense expert gets up there and lies and says this woman was abused Im going to bang my head up against a wall.:banghead: Ridiculous. She is a stalker and a murderer.

Patiently (or not) listening to the defendant talk about her jobs when she was 17 yrs old

2e55kz5.png

Welcome to the crossroads of Pure Brilliance & Raw Determination. HAWT!!! :heart:

We are getting the foundation lain for the "victim of domestic abuse" defense. When their abuse expert is called out, she will testify that everything jodi experienced is consistent with abuse victims. Pardon my retching.

I totally agree. This is bs but it's laying foundation for the so called abuse expert. Oh please keep the jury sane and don't let them buy this.

Her mom mentioned devorce once and it shook Jodi. Hey if she was being physically abused by the two of them she would be glad because then because there would be only one abusing her at a time. Crap all crap. Drug out crap. I am starting to feel sorry for her lawyer.

"my parents hate each other they talk about each other, but they're still married, they are very loyal to each other....unlike TA who told me to speed it up honey, can you skip over junior and senior year and get to the part where we met in Vegas?

I told him don't rush me? I have to tell this story in sequence, you know what happens when I get upset about being interrupted during my life story?"

Remember that day, the one way back when we hoped she would get on the stand?

somebody help! how does the divorce rate in JA's family relate to what she did to Travis.

I think I heard of this Bobby from Janis Joplin!

Promise we can play that song tonight...please...I'll still be laughing.

JA parents were very united, very loyal, she never saw physical violence, they loved each other, geez, and she wants us to believe that they were physically abusive to an extreme toward her. Please.

For those that think they missed anything important...it has been nothing but mind numbing babbling.

For the atty's on this site... would there be a reason to this mindless droning other than "back story"? Is this some sort of filibuster play they do?:waitasec:

Can we get the cliff notes and jump to the chase?!!

It is truly remarkable how her flat demeanor & tone is the same wether she is placing an order at the In & Out Burger or taking the stand at her own DP trial.

Must be nice to shed your "nervousness" and tears within 30 seconds and then get back to normal! I'm waiting to see how many times she touches her neck on cross!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517