Jonbenet's bed

And I don't see why John and Patsy didn't want to talk at the station...if they were willing to talk at their house. I believe that was John's way of stalling.

yes,it was way too early in the game for them to be separated and questioned.It took them 4 months prep time to talk to LE.I'm sure there must have been lots of review of q's that could be asked,and esp lots of review of the answers they should give.

that whole house..that is the tackiest decor I have ever seen..it makes my eyes hurt just to look at it ! decorating schemes going every which a way...not matching each other as a whole...what?? I don't know any southern person that tacky ! And we don't showcase our homes either.Patsy is one of the few who did that.Most ppl nowdays just want small yards,small spaces and convenience,and downsizing is common.
And why in heck did they spend more fixing up the place than they did on the house itself?!
In the 80's & 90's, everything was Over the top... I lived in S. Cal and weathy ppl were riding around in convertilbe Rolls Royces, tango'ing in their capezio's in all the beautiful clubs, snorting massive amounts of cocaine, and having lots of weird sex. For the wealthy and newly-rich, everything was More More More!!! I know because I lived around it. The "R's" reminded me of wanna-be's. PR said it, that she and John had "nothing" in their early married life and had acquired everything together. That speaks to why she was such a pig around the house, why would you clean-up when you have 4 maids and a fleet of workers for every holiday? They remind me of ppl that were trying to emulate Rich people, or their concept of wealthy ppl, in acuality many people of means live quite modestly, particularly in the midwest where I now reside. lol =)

I think that they should have separated them, when they had their interviews. I don't know how they could have done it....but, after each day of interviewing, Patsy claims they didn't discuss things...BUT...John says that they did. And I, for once....believe John. There is NO WAY that two parents of a murdered child, after being interviewed, are NOT going to discuss what was said. NO WAY! They should have figured out a way to keep them apart, during the few days of the interview....put them in separate hotel rooms, take away their car, and their telephones.

It still amazes me that even at this point, they were not treated as suspects, despite the fact that there had been no other suspects arrested by this point.

The R's were negligent in regards to finding their daughters killer. Why would any parent obstruct an investigation? Guilt, plain and simple. Either perpetrating or covering up the crimes that were committed.

Bumping with my comment as this is another good thread!

I honestly believe the Ramsey's were afraid to go in for questioning (that first day) is because they knew they would be arrested and Bynum had already confirmed it.

I know...how totally stupid could they be? I believe that if they had of been separated, during those days of interviewing....that they probably would have tripped up, and said something incriminating. (Of course...I think they said plenty of things that were incriminating....but, apparently it wasn't enough for an arrest...or an indictment). I think that if they had of been kept apart, and therefore not able to discuss the case with each other...then....I believe one of them....probably Patsy....would have given herself away...enough for her to have died in prison.

It is totally infuriating how LE handled some things in this case.

Oh, I know it wasn't you saying it was strange- it was the Rs! As far as the insinuated drugging of JBR- toxicology reports showed no drugs. Now- I have seen where some think that certain things like that may have been redacted from the autopsy. But again, although that CAN be done, it has to be shown where something has been removed (like a black bar blocking the print) or the way the interviews have been edited by listing every numbered line, but some lines are blank after the number. That showed that there WAS something on that line but it's been removed.
I don't think legally the coroner is allowed to actually lie or falsify the report by saying no drugs were found if indeed there were.

Then again, this was Boulder....

there are drugs that metabolize so fast they cannot be detected. I think halothane is one. and I'm not sure that coroners test for every single possible drug.
Also, I'm not sure if its true for a drug screen on a dead body, but I know in employment drug tests, if you have a prescription for something it will not be listed on the test as a positive. It will either say negative or be a blank. for example, if jb was taking something like benedryl regularly for allergies (I think I read somewhere she had sinus/allergy issues), there would be no cause for alarm to find dyphenhydramine in her system. did the report say absolutely no drugs found, or was it along the lines of no drugs that have no reason to be in her system were found? I'm thinking the ramseys must have had a reason to imply that the white's poisoned jb,,,,the reason being that jb was given something by the parents, even if just a couple of benedryl to make her really sleepy. of course, that would mean they planned the murder, however I believe it occured during a rage. I'm just thinking while typing...

I think the red shirt is the main way ST determined it was a bedwetting incident that started it all.Patsy commented originally she put JB to bed in it..then it was found balled up on the counter.The marks around JB's neck indicate her shirt collar was grabbed and she was choked with it(per Dr Spitz)..indicating someone (Patsy,IMO) was very angry and was jerking her about by it.I think a scared or startled JB screamed and then Patsy either hit her with the flashlight or continued on with where she was when she grabbed the collar and slammed her into something,either in the bedroom or bath,thus causing the head injury.It appears she made it to the bath though,with the shirt balled up like that...so I think Thomas' version of events is essentially the correct one.The head injury occurred in the bathroom.

And thus I would also have to agree with ST that there was no sexual molestation,at least not on this particular night.

I don't recall who said it,but I know one expert said there can be more than one tox test and in fact it would be illogical to assume there was only one done.

there are drugs that metabolize so fast they cannot be detected. I think halothane is one. and I'm not sure that coroners test for every single possible drug.
Also, I'm not sure if its true for a drug screen on a dead body, but I know in employment drug tests, if you have a prescription for something it will not be listed on the test as a positive. It will either say negative or be a blank. for example, if jb was taking something like benedryl regularly for allergies (I think I read somewhere she had sinus/allergy issues), there would be no cause for alarm to find dyphenhydramine in her system. did the report say absolutely no drugs found, or was it along the lines of no drugs that have no reason to be in her system were found? I'm thinking the ramseys must have had a reason to imply that the white's poisoned jb,,,,the reason being that jb was given something by the parents, even if just a couple of benedryl to make her really sleepy. of course, that would mean they planned the murder, however I believe it occured during a rage. I'm just thinking while typing...

When the dead body is a murder victim, especially a CHILD murder victim, they test for everything that would be able to sedate her or kill her. It is VERY different from employment drug tests, which screen for illegal drugs or drugs which can be abused (cocaine, pot, methamphetamines, etc).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back