Jonbenet's bed

To me, it's all the ways the Rs tried to point the finger at other people, especially the Whites, that implicate the Rs to me.
Thanks for posting that JR interview where he mentions that HE was the one to ask for some crab for his daughter. Yet they go and say how ODD it was for Pricilla White to offer it to JBR.
Reminds me of when PR was shown the ransom note and said that it looked like her housekeeper's (LHP) writing.

You are welcome. I think alot of people read his interview, and somehow missed the part where he says that HE asked Priscilla for the cracked crab for JB. Yeah, they just tried to point the finger where ever they could. John also says in his interview...that when he found JB's body, and that Fleet was with him, that he found it odd that Fleet didn't yell for help...but, later he says (and I have posted this over at FFJ...but, I could bring it here if you would like to read it)....that Fleet DID yell to call an ambulance. So...he lied on that count too. Everything anybody did....or didn't do....or the Ramsey's said they didn't do, but they did to....was ODD to them. Like with THAT...at first Fleet didn't yell for help..and it was "odd"...and then he DID yell for help. He asked Priscilla for some cracked crab for JB, but then says that he found it odd, that she saved some out for her...implying that it could have been drugged. Oh and lets just FORGET the fact that he asked her for it.....:rolleyes: All of that trying to point fingers at people...by lying....is a major red flag to me.

Thanks for posting the interviews with Burke. It is so sad what that little boy went through, and still does go through.
I think he knows what happened... atleast subconsciously.
I think he was coached a whole lot!!!!!
That whole family was so messed up. But I do think Patsy had an anger management problem, amongst many other mental health issues. I think she could just fly off the handle and be out of control over nothing.

if she indeed had bpd,it's even more likely.I personally know a pin can drop,or the wind can blow in the wrong direction,and ppl with it can fly off the handle in a split second.They can also be very manipulative,even Master Manipulators when necessary(and I think that's what fooled Lou Smit and others),and can be great at twisting fault onto innocent ppl.
Ppl wondered how that man that had it and ended up getting shot by air marshalls not too long ago,had managed to appear normal and get on that airplane..it's bc he WANTED to get on the plane,so he controlled himself long enough to be able to do so.Mentally ill ppl can be good at certain things,bc they have no choice but to be,in order to fool other ppl.
Patsy seems to have been sexually abused growing up,and perhaps that's why she wanted to get into the pageants..to feel pretty...(rem. JB saying she didn't feel pretty?).Maybe history repeated itself.And with Patsy's help at that.
As well as Patsy's acting abilities...she didn't appear to want to live fully in the real world..so she put on an act instead.

WOW...thanks for posting this.

Remember when the 911 call was enhanced, and Burke supposedly was heard saying..."what did you find"....well, in his interview, that you posted.... he says that the only thing that he asked his dad about the death of JB, was ..."where did you find the body". Could THIS have been what was picked up on the 911 call??

the emphasis was on *did though..what DID you find? I think he heard the part on the 911 call where Patsy says 'there's a note here and our daughter is gone'.

Haven't we heard before that there were fibers from the cord in Jb's bed? If that is true then how can the wood shaving be outside the winecellar door unless the wood part was only for staging and the cord was the only thing used to strangle her while in her bed.....maybe?

I've wondered the same thing.

I was thinking. Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps JB broke away, knelt at her bed and started to pray, then was struck from behind?

She'd be more likely to try to hide than to kneel at her bed and pray. And of course, if it was NOT a parent after her, she'd run screaming for her parents. But we all know THAT didn't happen....

I don't know, but I do think JR tried to account for his underwear fibers near her bed in DOI.Could that be an explanation?

the emphasis was on *did though..what DID you find? I think he heard the part on the 911 call where Patsy says 'there's a note here and our daughter is gone'.

Yep, I had never thought about that...I bet that you are right.

I've wondered the same thing.

I was thinking. Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps JB broke away, knelt at her bed and started to pray, then was struck from behind?

SuperDave,

If rope had been used to asphyxiate JonBenet then the furrow marking on her neck would be different from the one caused by the nylon cord.

I reckon JonBenet would flee, not kneel awaiting execution?

SuperDave,

If rope had been used to asphyxiate JonBenet then the furrow marking on her neck would be different from the one caused by the nylon cord.

I reckon JonBenet would flee, not kneel awaiting execution?

If I were going to kneel and pray about the situation...I would run and lock myself into a closet first.

I tried to look up Patsy's explanation for Priscilla's making JonBenet a special plate of cracked crab. I do recall her saying something like "JonBenet loved seafood and Priscilla wanted to make sure she got some before the adults devoured it."

I tried to look up Patsy's explanation for Priscilla's making JonBenet a special plate of cracked crab. I do recall her saying something like "JonBenet loved seafood and Priscilla wanted to make sure she got some before the adults devoured it."

From PR's 98 Interview...

23 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. But you do remember the
24 cracked crab.
25 PATSY RAMSEY: I just remember Priscilla had
1 dip and she said, I know your kids like seafood. I
2 will hold this little plate out for JonBenet to make
3 sure she gets some.
4 TRIP DEMUTH: You remember that.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: I remember that. Well, I
6 thought that is nice to make sure that we don't devour
7 it before the kids get some, but she specifically
8 mentioned JonBenet's name. And at that time it kind
9 of, you know, flew over. But then when you are trying
10 to remember things later, it seems, you know, a little
11 strange.

So, Patsy ended up thinking that it was "strange" too. I am quite sure that John and Patsy discussed this beforehand....because they BOTH used the words "seems a little strange"....why didn't one use "unusual"...or "weird".....?? And the last part of the intervews that I have posted....are exactly the same. Also...Patsy says..."...when you are trying to remember things later, it seems a little strange"...and John's interview says...."Which in retrospect, seems a little strange". The things that I have highlighted in red...in my last sentence....mean the same thing.

From JR's 98 Interview:

5 JOHN RAMSEY: But she specifically, I
6 just remember her making little plates going down

7 the line. Which, in retrospect, seems a little
8 strange.

If I were going to kneel and pray about the situation...I would run and lock myself into a closet first.

me too.I wonder if she was tried to crawl up under the bed though? And that made someone very angry?? So her shirt collar was twisted as someone was trying to pull her out?

From PR's 98 Interview...

23 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. But you do remember the
24 cracked crab.
25 PATSY RAMSEY: I just remember Priscilla had
1 dip and she said, I know your kids like seafood. I
2 will hold this little plate out for JonBenet to make
3 sure she gets some.
4 TRIP DEMUTH: You remember that.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: I remember that. Well, I
6 thought that is nice to make sure that we don't devour
7 it before the kids get some, but she specifically
8 mentioned JonBenet's name. And at that time it kind
9 of, you know, flew over. But then when you are trying
10 to remember things later, it seems, you know, a little
11 strange.

So, Patsy ended up thinking that it was "strange" too. I am quite sure that John and Patsy discussed this beforehand....because they BOTH used the words "seems a little strange"....why didn't one use "unusual"...or "weird".....?? And the last part of the intervews that I have posted....are exactly the same. Also...Patsy says..."...when you are trying to remember things later, it seems a little strange"...and John's interview says...."Which in retrospect, seems a little strange". The things that I have highlighted in red...in my last sentence....mean the same thing.

From JR's 98 Interview:

5 JOHN RAMSEY: But she specifically, I
6 just remember her making little plates going down

7 the line. Which, in retrospect, seems a little
8 strange.
:clap::clap::clap: good catch !! I wonder if Wendy Murphy could be right...were there other tests done??? Why would they come up w. this "strange" stuff about the pineapple??

:clap::clap::clap: good catch !! I wonder if Wendy Murphy could be right...were there other tests done??? Why would they come up w. this "strange" stuff about the pineapple??

They were both talking about the plate of Cracked crab that Priscilla had given JB at the White's party, not the pineapple. John at first said that he had ASKED Priscilla to save out some cracked crab for JB, but then later said that he thought that it was strange that she did that. Patsy, in her interview...said that Priscilla told her that she was going to save out some cracked crab for JB, because she knew how much she liked it....and wanted her to have some before the adults devoured it. Although Patsy said that at first, she thought that it was very sweet of her....when she thought about it later, she thought that it was strange. They were trying to imply that Priscilla could have possibly put drugs in the cracked crab. Remember though....JOHN said the HE ASKED Priscilla to save some cracked crab out for JB.

They were both talking about the plate of Cracked crab that Priscilla had given JB at the White's party, not the pineapple. John at first said that he had ASKED Priscilla to save out some cracked crab for JB, but then later said that he thought that it was strange that she did that. Patsy, in her interview...said that Priscilla told her that she was going to save out some cracked crab for JB, because she knew how much she liked it....and wanted her to have some before the adults devoured it. Although Patsy said that at first, she thought that it was very sweet of her....when she thought about it later, she thought that it was strange. They were trying to imply that Priscilla could have possibly put drugs in the cracked crab. Remember though....JOHN said the HE ASKED Priscilla to save some cracked crab out for JB.

I know,but did you read this?B/c I think the R's are basically trying to say that the White's drugged something she ate that night.(I don't buy that). But why would they say that? Did the R's give her something?? If so, then it may not have been in the pineapple but..nonetheless,this is interesting.
WM talks about the fact there could have been more than one tox test.She's a former prosecutor.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...09&postcount=1

In DOI,one line stuck right out at me when I read it,I kept thinking,why would JR even bother to take the time to point that out??? ....DOI,pprback p. 8:

Priscilla made a small plate especially for JonBenet to make sure there would be some left for her to try.

(emphasis mine)

There was NOTHING strange at all about the Whites (or any other family friend) saving a plate of a child's favorite food at a party. Anyone would do the same. I would (and have). This is just another example of the Rs throwing anyone they can under the bus. (and it was a pretty BIG bus)

There was NOTHING strange at all about the Whites (or any other family friend) saving a plate of a child's favorite food at a party. Anyone would do the same. I would (and have). This is just another example of the Rs throwing anyone they can under the bus. (and it was a pretty BIG bus)

I totally agree,I'm only saying the R's were trying to say PW spiked the cracked crab with something,I don't buy that for one second,that's so absurd.The R's are the ones that are 'strange' for saying that !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back