Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

WOW! So C&G did not follow Casey's wishes with regard to Casey's burial.

She wants Caylee buried in a casket with a gravestone KC can visit her.

KC wants a private funeral but understands her parents need to do this.

:rolleyes:

Me, me, me.
Is it customary for cremated remains to be buried, or is she referring to some sort of memorial marker...that Caylee's remains won't actually be there?

ETA: Nevermind. I get it. She's talking about what she wanted to do with Caylee's remains.

I hope to one day to visit her grave. I know they cremated her..
She wanted a private memorial but she can't help what her parents want and hope this helps..

so she has already been cremated....

Ok-
statement included that she wanted Caylee buried in a casket and to have a gravestone she could visit.

But C&G cremated her.

She wanted a small family funeral with no cameras.

But C&G are having the public memorial.

Man. Casey is saying she did not want Caylee cremated but that she put Cindy and George in charge and that is what they wanted.

She says she wants Caylee to have a coffin. That's an odd statement. Wouldn't that usually go without saying?

ETA Okay, now I get what she's saying. Looks to me like she addressed the points that Baez wanted her to. Casey likes caskets (not trashbags), Casey likes privacy (doesn't love the spotlight), Casey misses Caylee (despite what everyone thinks.)

I don't believe anything anyone named Anthony says.
I don't believe Casey wrote this ...Baez did!

Thank you to all who reported. :dance:

Me, me, me.
Is it customary for cremated remains to be buried, or is she referring to some sort of memorial marker...that Caylee's remains won't actually be there?

ETA: Nevermind. I get it. She's talking about what she wanted to do with Caylee's remains.

My brother was cremated and his urn put in a metal urn holder and buried next to my parents

so she has already been cremated....

Yes, that was read on a chart on the Astrology Forum.

Add that one to the ever growing list of things that the astro's have been right about.

JB not attending memorial

<gasp>

She says she wants Caylee to have a coffin. That's an odd statement. Wouldn't that usually go without saying?

I don't think they put creamted remains in a casket, an urn maybee

You know, I got the impression (probably wrong) that Baez was almost embarrassed reading that....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back