Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

hmm wanted her in a coffin. Maybe she should've thought about that when she tossed her in the woods!

I am really not trying to be snarky, but why is he speaking Spanish?

Maybe making this statement as an excuse because she did not put in a request to view the memorial?

In clearer words: It was reported a few hours ago that she did not put in the request yet to view the memorial. Perhaps she does not want to view it and since it was leaked that she had not put in the request she has Baez make a statement explaining that she does not want the public memorial and hence this is the reason she doesn't want to watch it.

I don't think they put creamted remains in a casket, an urn maybee

The funeral home would be happy to put the ashes in a casket if that is what the person/family wanted. As long as they get paid, they don't care one way or another.

sounds like a divide doesn't it?

Just from what I am reading here. I am not watching it. If she is lobbing a bomb towards the family; Go Casey Go. I want them all to come clean in retort.

Isn't it cool that she can't control what her parents do.
This in itself must be eating her alive.

There was that rumor about the cremation weeks ago, guess it was true.
This poor excuse for a family could not even come together to agree on how Caylee could be laid to rest. Why were Cindy and George so adamant on cremating Caylee's remains? Maybe because it is so much cheaper than a casket, tombstone and a normal burial?:(

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

So basically, it is Cindy's fault (once again) all this is happening tomorrow, she went against Casey's wishes. :rolleyes:

I hope they realize soon, the defense will stop at NOTHING to try to get Casey off. Time to start telling the WHOLE truth to LE George, Cindy and Lee.

Isn't it cool that she can't control what her parents do.
This in itself must be eating her alive.

Yes eating her alive because she is not the important one. She doesn't want anyone crying over Caylee...she wants them to cry for her instead..

There was that rumor about the cremation weeks ago, guess it was true.
This poor excuse for a family could not even come together to agree on how Caylee could be laid to rest. Why were Cindy and George so adamant on cremating Caylee's remains? Maybe because it is so much cheaper than a casket, tombstone and a normal burial?:(
December 29. IIRC

JB not attending memorial

:eek:

Well, well, well....

that with the whole statement (disagrees on memorial/casket/headstone)sounds like Casey's way of saying she and her parents are not exactly on the same page?

Casey is so stupid I can barely get my mind around it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back