Just Patsy, only Patsy

BIG question.....why didn't PATSY search the house and find JB???

I would have torn the house apart....all she did is sit on couch, call friends and cry....suspicious. imo

I agree with you on this. It was supposedly a kidnapping but still you would think she would search and call out her name and all. Wasnt it said that only FW called her out by name? Being a mother of 2 I know I would not be sitting around all morning i would be running around frantic searching for my daughter. But then again she knew where she was. IMO

I dont know if I should post this here but I am still learning the ropes here... so bear with me. I wonder why they didnt call over the Stine's that morning. They were close werent they?

I dont know if I should post this here but I am still learning the ropes here... so bear with me. I wonder why they didnt call over the Stine's that morning. They were close werent they?

I've never heard any mention about them one way or another, perhaps they weren't home?

Who knows they might have called other friends, and couldn't reach all of them. :dunno:

This has been discussed from time to time. It does seem suspicious- they were their most rabid defenders. Even going so far as SS impersonating a police officer in emails (this is a crime, yet she was never arrested or charged). They followed the Rs to Atlanta, where they moved after JB's death, with JR offering his friend a job. The friendship soured, and it is not known if JR and the Ss are friends today. There was some speculation that the S's son was with his friend BR that night at the R home, and was possibly going along to the trip to Charlevoix. Some people believe he was there when JB was killed, and his parents were called in the wee hours to come and pick him up. I have no idea if this is true, but it does explain why the Rs did not call them over that morning, and also may explain their vitriolic behavior defending the R's innocence.

This has been discussed from time to time. It does seem suspicious- they were their most rabid defenders. Even going so far as SS impersonating a police officer in emails (this is a crime, yet she was never arrested or charged). They followed the Rs to Atlanta, where they moved after JB's death, with JR offering his friend a job. The friendship soured, and it is not known if JR and the Ss are friends today. There was some speculation that the S's son was with his friend BR that night at the R home, and was possibly going along to the trip to Charlevoix. Some people believe he was there when JB was killed, and his parents were called in the wee hours to come and pick him up. I have no idea if this is true, but it does explain why the Rs did not call them over that morning, and also may explain their vitriolic behavior defending the R's innocence.

I wondered about that too. Someone had overheard burke and the stine's son discussing the murder or the strangulation and it kinda freaked them out. Am I right on this?

I agree with you on this. It was supposedly a kidnapping but still you would think she would search and call out her name and all. Wasnt it said that only FW called her out by name? Being a mother of 2 I know I would not be sitting around all morning i would be running around frantic searching for my daughter. But then again she knew where she was. IMO

....not only that, but I would be morbidly afraid to let my other child out of my sight for fear that he would be targeted next. But no, PR let him go stay with others.

Weird.

I wondered about that too. Someone had overheard burke and the stine's son discussing the murder or the strangulation and it kinda freaked them out. Am I right on this?

Yes, that is correct.

That's very interesting if true. I've never heard of that. Anybody have links to this info?

That's very interesting if true. I've never heard of that. Anybody have links to this info?

It's been discussed here a few times.

If you're savvy using the search feature here it should be pretty easy to find.
I'm not that great at it...but I'll give it a whirl...

Specifically, it's in Kolar's book. Stine had overheard (a conversation) taking place between Burke and her son, Doug. This was reported to have taken place on the afternoon following the grief counseling session that had been hosted at JonBenét’s school on the morning of Saturday, December 28, 1996. Stine appeared to Kaempfer to have been disturbed by the conversation and had listened to Burke and Doug talk about how JonBenét had been strangled. Based upon Kaempfer’s statement, it appeared that Stine had over overheard the boys discussing whether or not manual strangulation had been involved in JonBenét’s death.
FF Kindle 4556-4560

How do I miss these things in books I've read?! LOL

Specifically, it's in Kolar's book. Stine had overheard (a conversation) taking place between Burke and her son, Doug. This was reported to have taken place on the afternoon following the grief counseling session that had been hosted at JonBenét’s school on the morning of Saturday, December 28, 1996. Stine appeared to Kaempfer to have been disturbed by the conversation and had listened to Burke and Doug talk about how JonBenét had been strangled. Based upon Kaempfer’s statement, it appeared that Stine had over overheard the boys discussing whether or not manual strangulation had been involved in JonBenét’s death.
FF Kindle 4556-4560

CREEPY!!!

And yea, hinky.

I thought JR's way of saying JB's arms had no bruises was odd. I even wonder how he knew. He wanted no part of the autopsy. He sounded very sure of his answer.

Hi - long time lurker, first time poster :)
...well, apparently I have 71 posts but i haven't logged on since 2005 - I cant remember what I did yesterday nevermind 8 years ago :)

Anyway...
I have been following this story since it happened and I just finished Kolar's book.

On the discussion of 'evil', I just wanted to say something. Assuming that it was Patsy who wrote the ransom note (which in every likliehood was the case), and assuming that it was done after the murder - how the heck could she possibly have the composure to write that thing? If JBR's death was an 'accident' (ie rage induced head blow and then subsequent cover up), your child has JUST DIED. To be able to write a 3 page long, coherent (nonsensical but nonetheless it was written out in english sentences), makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Both of my parents passed away within 12 months of each other, unexpectedly but from natural causes, and the shock of it all hit me so hard, I wasn't able to think straight for days. And that was my parents, I cant even imagine my child!

My point being is this, I dont think this was any accident. I don't claim to know who struck the blow or who strangled this poor little child. However, I think Patsy was able to think straight enough to write out that note which, imo, shows very little sadness/remorse over what must have just happened, even despite her hysteria in the following days. And this being regardless of trying to save her son, if that is what actually happened.

All of course, my own opinions. I hope I was able to articulate what I have been thinking - it makes sense in my own mind :)

2cool cucumbers... JR flew his immediate family (his most precious family) and JonBenet to Atlanta for the
funereal. He piloted the plane! I would have been so emotional and had so many tears I would' have been able to see. I guess it was that important that he control who had access to his family, in case something be said that shouldn't be.

Another thing about that note. IMO, it seemed to drastically change tones. It started off kind of businessy but then abruptly switched to the 'she dies, she dies, she dies', repetition. IMO, the note may have been started before JB was murdered, but then midway, JB was murdered, and then the killer went back and finished writing the note. moo

That is the creepiest scenario of all. MOO

2cool cucumbers... JR flew his immediate family (his most precious family) and JonBenet to Atlanta for the
funereal. He piloted the plane! I would have been so emotional and had so many tears I would' have been able to see. I guess it was that important that he control who had access to his family, in case something be said that shouldn't be.
JR did not pilot the plane that Lockheed Martin provided for the Ramseys' ATL trip to JB's funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. BR was overheard telling his friend that JB had been stabbed with a knife and hit on the head, words to that effect. BR was rushed out of he house so fast that morning, her body had not been found yet. His parents always said they never discussed JB's death or the way she died with him. They also claimed not to know themselves exactly how she died and said they never read the autopsy report. (can't blame then for that, but I cannot imagine a parent not wanting to know how their child died). Obviously, I don't believe this after all these years, but back when BR was said to have made that comment, it was right after the murder. How did BR come to that conclusion? Things WERE discussed, believe me. That night- BEFORE BR was taken to the White's.

JR did not pilot the plane that Lockheed Martin provided for the Ramseys' ATL trip to JB's funeral.

What is your source?
As soon as I locate mine I will post it. I believe it said John piloted the King Air with the immediate family and the rest of the gang was flown in another plane.

Yes. BR was overheard telling his friend that JB had been stabbed with a knife and hit on the head, words to that effect. BR was rushed out of he house so fast that morning, her body had not been found yet. His parents always said they never discussed JB's death or the way she died with him. They also claimed not to know themselves exactly how she died and said they never read the autopsy report. (can't blame then for that, but I cannot imagine a parent not wanting to know how their child died). Obviously, I don't believe this after all these years, but back when BR was said to have made that comment, it was right after the murder. How did BR come to that conclusion? Things WERE discussed, believe me. That night- BEFORE BR was taken to the White's.

DeeDee249,
BBM: He never needed to do the computation, conclusions for 9-year olds are difficult cognitive processes, they tend to act on impulse not rational thought.

That BR knew JonBenet was whacked on the head and that he was present during the 911 call, is all you need to know, i.e. the case is BDI, and the rest follows ...

I got the info from the Bonita papers "The immediate family and Burke's schoolmate rode in a corporate jet, piloted by John and carrying the casket with JonBenet for her final trip home to Georgia." It only took me 7 months to find where I read it. Is this not a reliable source?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking
Back