Just Patsy, only Patsy

The Globe receives the prize for the most outlandish story for its treatment of seven pictures of the Ramseys. The tabloid says the "exclusive photographs" were taken outside a Boulder church where the Ramseys "prayed for the soul of their murdered 6-year-old daughter." They show the mother, father and son walking on a sidewalk.

Globe editors asked a Maxine Fiel, identified as a respected authority on body language, to analyze the family. She concludes "after careful examination" of seven pictures that John Ramsey is cold, cruel and calculating.

"He keeps his hands in his pockets Ñ a sign of someone who does not want to be in contact with anyone. He jabs his hands so deeply into his pocket, indicating he is very sexual in his behavior." Fiel goes on: Mrs. Ramsey knows a horrible truth about her daughter's death. "In photo 3 her head is down and her hands are clasped viselike in front of her body as if she's holding on to a terrible secret and just can't let go." And Fiel points out that Mrs. Ramsey doesn't look at her husband as she walks beside him.

"She is merely a fixture by his side and accepts this role. She dares not let go or leave her man's side because she has no life or identity without him. But she has no feeling, no love for her husband."

"Her whole life revolves around her children." Fiel also says, "The son stays close to his mother and never has any interaction with the father. . . . The boy stays clear of his father as if he's fearful of him. "He's definitely a momma's boy." Burke appears in four of the seven pictures. In three, he's nearer to his father than his mother. In a case so mysterious, with so many unanswered questions, body language analysis is offered as a substitute for evidence, testimony or eye-witness accounts. In a court of law - or even a court of public opinion - it's hardly worth the paper it's printed on.

~ Ed Will

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon34.htm

Body language as used above was like watching Sylvia Brown give a psychic reading while she desperately digs in her ear with a long fake fingernail...

Disgusting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that among the things were an oil painting....out of all the things to take at that time, why an oil painting? That struck me as odd. And the fact that JR asked her if she got his golf clubs.

Does the head wound match with a the strike of a wood or iron golf club?

I saw that among the things were an oil painting....out of all the things to take at that time, why an oil painting? That struck me as odd. And the fact that JR asked her if she got his golf clubs.

Patsy presented two custom paintings at Christmas '96, one to her son, BR, and the other to JR. JRs piece was commissioned by a Denver artist. The large oil painting was destined for the lake house in Charlevoix which is where I am sure it ended up that summer of '97 when the three of them returned to Charlevoix. In the meanwhile, PR had it hidden, until presentation at Christmas, on the first floor behind the sofa. I feel certain this was the large oil painting that was so important.

I'm curious if anyone has anymore information regarding the pink/purple garden gloves that Patsy may have owned? I read that there were pink/purple fibers found on JBR.

This would indicate to me that PR was at least partially responsible for at least the staging, possibly more?

"Q. What size underpants would you [24] normally buy for her?

[25] A. 8 to 10."

Don't ya know the LE was about to jump out of his seat during this BS?

2 Q. Which of those two trips did you

3 purchase the Bloomi's?

4 A. The first trip.

5 Q. Was it something that was selected

6 by JonBenet?

7 A. I believe so.

8 Q. Was it your intention, when you

9 purchased those, for those to be for her,

10 not for some third party as a gift?

11 A. I bought some things that were

12 gifts and some things for her. So I

13 don't --

14 Q. Just so I am clear, though, it is

15 your best recollection that the purchase of

16 the underpants, the Bloomi's days of the

17 week, was something that you bought for her,

18 whether it was just I am buying underwear

19 for my kids or these are special, here's a

20 present, that doesn't matter, but it was your

21 intention that she would wear those?

22 A. Well, I think that I bought a

23 package of the -- they came in a package of

24 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

25 I think I bought a package to give to my

1 niece.

2 Q. Which niece was that?

3 A. Jenny Davis.

4 Q. They came in, if you recall, do

5 you remember that they come in kind of a

6 plastic see-through plastic container.

7 A. Right.

8 Q. They are rolled up?

9 A. Yes.

10 Q. So if I understand you correctly,

11 you bought one package for Jenny Davis, your

12 niece, and one for JonBenet?

13 A. I am not sure if I bought one or

14 two.

15 Q. Do you remember what size they

16 were?

17 A. Not exactly.

18 Q. JonBenet was found wearing the

19 Wednesday Bloomi's underpants, and your

20 understanding is correct, that is a fact, you

21 can accept that as a fact, when she was

22 found murdered. Those underpants do not fit

23 her. Were you aware of that?

[ <SNIP> PRs attorney would not allow her to answer so the lawyers argue it.]

23 Q. What size underpants would you

24 normally buy for her?

25 A. 8 to 10.

24 Q. Do you have any recollection of

25 ever washing any of the Bloomi panties?

1 A. Not specifically.

2 Q. Was it something that, the fact

3 that she is wearing these underpants designed

4 for an 85-pound person, did you ever -- and

5 I will give you a minute to think about it

6 because I know it is tough to try to pin

7 down a couple of months of casual

8 conversation -- do you recall ever having any

9 conversations with her concerning the fact

10 that she is wearing underwear that is just

11 too large for her?

12 A. No.

2 Q. (By Ms. Harmer) Was there - I'm

3 sorry. Do you recall making a decision then

4 not to give them to Jenny or did JonBenet

5 express an interest in them; therefore, you

6 didn't give them to Jenny? How did that --

7 A. I can't say for sure. I mean, I

8 think I bought them with the intention of

9 sending them in a package of Christmas things

10 to Atlanta. Obviously I didn't get that

11 together
, so I just put them in her, her

12 panty drawer. So they were free game.

Forums For Justice - View Single Post - The Huge (Girls Size 12-14) "Bloomies" Underwear on JonBenet, Modeled By Six-Year-Old

More of the same August 2000 Patsy Ramsey Atlanta Interview; different source:

1 A. I am sure that I put the package
2 of underwear in her bathroom, and she opened
3 them and put them on.

<snip>

11 Q. And I will just state a fact
12 here. I mean, there were 15 pair of panties
13 taken out of, by the police
, out of
14 JonBenet's panty drawer in her bathroom. Is
15 that where she kept -
16 A. Uh-huh (affirmative).
17 Q. -- where you were describing that
18 they were just put in that drawer?
19 A. Yes.
20 Q. Okay. And every one of those was
21 either a size four or a size six
. Okay?
22 Would that have been about the size pair of
23 panties that she wore when she was six years
24 old?
25 A. I would say more like six to

1 eight. There were probably some in there
2 that were too small.
3 Q. Okay. But not size 12 to 14?
4 A. Not typically, no.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-oversize-bloomies.htm

To: RTE66 (Rte66) (7 of 413) 1716.7 in reply to 1716.6

"I'm trying to verify the package wasn't sealed up like the typical shrink wrap bag rather it had some type of resealable closure. Also if it was made of a material that would have been good to lift fingerprints off of."

I bought a pack of these last year during a trip to New York. This is how they come. The zip is secured to a little loop at the 'closed' end by a tag. The clear plastic zipped bag is the outermost wrapping.

Bloomingdales have piles and piles of Bloomies in their childrenswear department. They are dotted about all over the place and at the paypoints too.

JonBenét would have trouble opening this package sealed the way they were. A pair of scissors or a sharp knife is required to cut through the plastic loop locking the zipper into the closed position.

"Q. What size underpants would you [24] normally buy for her?

[25] A. 8 to 10."

LE found 15 pair of panties in size 4 and size 6 belonging to JB.
Patsy claimed to currently be purchasing size 8 - 10 for her 47lb daughter.
JonBenét was found wearing the exceedingly large size 12s Bloomies.

OMO, the evidence is that Patsy purchased the Bloomie's while in NYC with the intention of JB wearing them on Christmas night for the purpose of confusing the CS. And the brilliant, but sinister, idea of JB being found wearing gigantic underwear worked just as beautifully as the perp planned.

OMO

Ludicrous... the crap that Patsy Ramsey is trying to sell, in regard to JonBenet's underwear and I know it, as a mother of daughters similar in size and build to JonBenet.

Ludicrous... the crap that Patsy Ramsey is trying to sell, in regard to JonBenet's underwear and I know it, as a mother of daughters similar in size and build to JonBenet.

Oh please. JRB was not an above average-sized kid. No way she was wearing 8-10 sized panties. Those size 12s were 4 sizes too big. No little girl would want to wear them, especially under tight fitting leggings. It would have been uncomfortable and she would have looked like she had something stuffed in her pants!

Also, in another part of the transcript she's questioned about whether or not JRB was even wearing underwear. Patsy said that although she couldn't recall specifically seeing JRB put on panties, she was sure she had them on b/c when she changed her for bed she was wearing panties. Of course if she had worn the size 12s, it would have been noticible at that point b/c the way too big undies would have come off with the tight leggings!!!!!

*facepalm*

Patsy bought the panties as a gift and stored them for later giving. She pulled out the pair marked Wednesday to put on the body to reinforce the act was done on Christmas as predetermined when likely it actually occured on the 26th after midnight. IMO.

Patsy bought the panties as a gift and stored them for later giving. She pulled out the pair marked Wednesday to put on the body to reinforce the act was done on Christmas as predetermined when likely it actually occured on the 26th after midnight. IMO.[/QUOTE

BB, do you think the inscribed bracelet Patsy gave to JB was to commemorate the date of her death? Do you have an opinion as to why JB would have been allowed to wear it to the party on the 23rd?

Patsy bought the panties as a gift and stored them for later giving. She pulled out the pair marked Wednesday to put on the body to reinforce the act was done on Christmas as predetermined when likely it actually occured on the 26th after midnight. IMO.[/QUOTE

BB, do you think the inscribed bracelet Patsy gave to JB was to commemorate the date of her death? Do you have an opinion as to why JB would have been allowed to wear it to the party on the 23rd?

First of all the ransom note indicates a concern with with dates, numbers and threshholds. Anything else in the case with a number or date attached to it should be considered part of that complex. There is no direct evidence of the inscription having anything to do with something other than Christmas, the date of the gift giving, but it should be part of the overall consideration. The oddity of the too large panties with a day of the week significance coinciding with a major holiday coupled with the possible discrepancy in the time of death and the choice of the date of death on the tombstone is definitly part of the complex. This is a red flag for compulsive thinking; psychopathology in the perp.

no idea if i am in the right thread....anyway, it totally baffles me the idea that a 6 yr old would wear a size 12pair of undies. especially asa child w toileting issues, JB would be constantly soiled or wet as the crotch of the panties hang down low, plus patsy was so appearance conscious there was no way she would let JB parade around with such a bulk, they would be much more noticeable than pull ups, especially w leggings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no idea if i am in the right thread....anyway, it totally baffles me the idea that a 6 yr old would wear a size 12pair of undies. especially asa child w toileting issues, JB would be constantly soiled or wet as the crotch of the panties hang down low, plus patsy was so appearance conscious there was no way she would let JB parade around with such a bulk, they would be much more noticeable than pull ups, especially w leggings.

Completely agree. Not only would such oversized panties have felt uncomfortable under tight leggings, it also would have looked like she had something stuffed down her pants.

I completely get that young kids can easily demand/wine/tantrum over wanting to wear something that as adults we think is absurd, but I've never seen a kid do that with something that wasn't comfortable on them. And there's no way those panties would have felt comfortable.

I wish KK posted more often, so as to remind everyone how absurd the notion is that JonBenet would choose to wear such overly large panties!

Don't you think the Size 12s are really a smoking gun? An intruder would not bother dressing JBR, much less put her in different panties embroidered Wednesday because they want to ensure the same kind of panties as she had on earlier are the same. An intruder would do his or her thing and leave her in the original soiled panties or nude. How would an intruder, in that confusing rabbit warren of rooms, know where a fresh pack was located? I mean, it just stretches incredulity.

well, especially a kidnaper who made the big blunder of killing his/her intended target

personally, i don't think i would care too much about how the victim looks, i would want to be out and as far away of the CS as possible.

why waste precious time cleaning and hunting for clothing, redressing JB? she was only means to an end, the small foreign faction didn't give a toss about her, they didn't have any connection to her. at that point she was just colateral damage, a big blunder but nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those ridiculous size 12 Bloomies scream, "Look closely! Some hanky, panky been going on down here! There is vaginal trauma and some of it is chronic!"

Perhaps it was important to Patsy that Wednesday panties would lead credence to a December 25th death date claim. More importantly, for the Christian PR, the Christmas Day date was "holy" and JonBenét "was spiritual". Perhaps by declaring it was Wednesday via the Bloomies it also verified to the killer that it was Christmas Day. A Holy Day. Therefore, meant as a symbol of a gift to the Christ Child ... a ransom ... a redemption?

As one who believes that Patsy intentionally purchased the day-of-the-week Bloomies for the purpose for which they were used [to point out the prior sexual abuse], the Bloomies show premeditation.

Then, again, several things Patsy did in advance of the crime points an arrow directly to the soul that knew it could be shamefully vicious and quite devious. Balance that possible burden of guilt with unbounded faith in the knowledge there is a God who saves! Seek and ye shall find. Ask and it shall be given. God forgives and welcomes refuge for His sinners into heaven.

Would incest have been a sin to Patsy? The dictionary page turned back to point to the word incest found where a six-year-old little girl with vaginal injuries dies in her own home makes me :eek:kay:

The RN, especially the conclusion, supports a mean, violent streak with well-placed poisonous darts aimed right at John. Patsy had the goods on John.

"Don't think that killing will be difficult." Folks, that is a chilling statement when you consider Patsy wrote those words about her own daughter.

OMO

Just a reminder of the wonderful model Jayelles made to fit JBRs measurements while wearing the Wednesday Bloomies from a similar package of Size 12 Bloomies to visually demonstrate what a ridiculous idea this is when the leg area and crotch area's are noted and near her knees.

Is it any wonder the ME could not match red stains found on the oversized panties to specific places of bleeding on the body?

Two of John's fibers from his unique black Israeli shirt were found in the crotch of those size 12s. What if Patsy ordered or especially purchased an item so unique as there would be no question where the fibers would be sourced? Ha. I wonder if PR purchased the unique black Israeli shirt in NYC, too?

It is possible that Patsy did this devious deed of planting John's black Israeli shirt fibers in the crotch of the new Bloomies, on purpose, as well as tossing BRs knife into the WC, to open the vast arena of suspects who may have committed the perfect crime of the century?

bloomiesav.jpg

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayleyzon