Kaine Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Kaine}}}}}}}}}}}} Here is hoping your baby boy comes home soon, God bless you

It's a credit to their integrity, maturity, mutual respect for one another, and genuine love for their missing child that has brought Kaine and Desiree together in an effort to find Kyron. They have set aside any past differences that they may have had and put forth a united front to locate their son. Kyron is fortunate to have parents who care this much about him. I send them hugs, love, thoughts, and prayers that their beloved boy will be returned to them soon.

I can't for the life of me imagine what this poor man must be going through. Imo, he and Desiree have shown incredible restraint. I can't fathom having to go through the intense grief they are suffering and also be forced to hide their true feelings for three weeks. I am glad they feel they can open up a bit more about the case. I hope they are able to stay strong.

If Kaine ends up having to raise baby K as a single parent, I can't imagine how he will be able to protect her from the repercussions of what may have happened. I can't begin to even try to understand the position he is in and how he will handle the rest of his life and that of little K. So very sad. Very very sad.

i would hope there are no reprucssions for an innocent toddler :(

i would hope there are no reprucssions for an innocent toddler :(

In a perfect world, there shouldn't be, but people can be cruel and insensitive. I do not wish to elaborate any more on this as it is almost unbearable to imagine. We can only hope she continues to receive love and understanding from those closest to her. Perhaps I shouldn't have brought that up here. I was trying to sympathize with what Kaine faces in the future and to me, little K's well being is huge. I feel I shouldn't mention it any more though.

Anyone can see his pain and anguish. I cannot imagine the range of emotions he must experience everyday. The mind tries to seek out the best possible scenario, clinging to hope just to survive, but the overwhelming uncertainty must overtake him at times. Constantly worrying if his child is hurt, hungry, confused, or even alive.

I know he believes his wife to be responsible. I pray he does not blame himself for trusting her.

In a perfect world, there shouldn't be, but people can be cruel and insensitive. I do not wish to elaborate any more on this as it is almost unbearable to imagine. We can only hope she continues to receive love and understanding from those closest to her. Perhaps I shouldn't have brought that up here. I was trying to sympathize with what Kaine faces in the future and to me, little K's well being is huge. I feel I shouldn't mention it any more though.

i understand. but if her mom is responsible, it is not is if she chose her.

it is not our fault who are parents are or what they do. but it is our responsibility to overcome it. i feel baby k can :)

I am the mother of a son who was murdered by his father. Initially wrapping that kind of information around one's head is so incredibly difficult and painful. It's just unreal. It's been over a decade now and I still feel the aftershocks and obviously I will never ever be the same.

I feel so incredibly sympathetic toward Kaine, Desiree, and Tony, as well a Kyron's half/step-siblings. I'm not going to presume to know how someone else is feeling. My guess, though, is that Kaine is probably feeling very confused and scared and nauseous and horrified right now, and has been for weeks. The toll that takes on a person....

Additionally, he is probably wracking his brain and beating himself up trying to figure out what he should have seen or done or known or whatever. The thing is, these people don't come with labels on their foreheads. You don't notice that your spouse seems extra stressed and think, "I wonder if he/she is going to kill my/our child?" It just isn't in our realm of thinking, you know? Sometimes there aren't any red flags, just a few yellow ones that only become clear in hindsight.

I hope this makes sense. My point is that it is very scary to mentally and emotionally process new-found knowledge that your spouse has [possibly] harmed your child and I just feel so much compassion and sadness for Kaine right now.

I am the mother of a son who was murdered by his father. Initially wrapping that kind of information around one's head is so incredibly difficult and painful. It's just unreal. It's been over a decade now and I still feel the aftershocks and obviously I will never ever be the same.

I feel so incredibly sympathetic toward Kaine, Desiree, and Tony, as well a Kyron's half/step-siblings. I'm not going to presume to know how someone else is feeling. My guess, though, is that Kaine is probably feeling very confused and scared and nauseous and horrified right now, and has been for weeks. The toll that takes on a person....

Additionally, he is probably wracking his brain and beating himself up trying to figure out what he should have seen or done or known or whatever. The thing is, these people don't come with labels on their foreheads. You don't notice that your spouse seems extra stressed and think, "I wonder if he/she is going to kill my/our child?" It just isn't in our realm of thinking, you know? Sometimes there aren't any red flags, just a few yellow ones that only become clear in hindsight.

I hope this makes sense. My point is that it is very scary to mentally and emotionally process new-found knowledge that your spouse has [possibly] harmed your child and I just feel so much compassion and sadness for Kaine right now.

my heart goes out to you flourish, as always.

you and your son are always in my prayers.

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost a sister to domestic violence, and you are right. You are never the same.

My heart goes out to him... I am sure he is beating himself up over things that he couldn't have known. :( I was a fence sitter for a long time, and now I think it is pretty obvious that TH has knowledge of his whereabouts. I just can't imagine putting someone, even my worst enemy though that kind of pain.

It's a credit to their integrity, maturity, mutual respect for one another, and genuine love for their missing child that has brought Kaine and Desiree together in an effort to find Kyron. They have set aside any past differences that they may have had and put forth a united front to locate their son. Kyron is fortunate to have parents who care this much about him. I send them hugs, love, thoughts, and prayers that their beloved boy will be returned to them soon.

I agree - if there was any tension or disagreements between KH and DY prior to Kyron going missing, we haven't seen a hint of it. I'm glad for it - too often we see divorced couples antagonistic towards each other, and I can only imagine how a situation like this could ratchet up the tension. They have been nothing but united and mature towards each other.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your son and can't begin to know what horror that brings to your family and especially you. You are, in my opinion, right on in your thinking that Kaine is probably wracking his brain trying to think how he could have prevented this from happening. What were those signs he missed, all of that.

I just hope that this little boy is safe somewhere and that he can come home to his family that will forever wait for him with loving arms outstretched. It's been long enough and the time has come.

IMO

I will tell you this, If god forbid they do happen to find remains that would match Kyron with both KH, DY & TY they had better have whomever is responsible locked up, because you can just see not only the utter pain on the faces of these parents but as time goes on you can also hear it in there voices, I would not want to see what any and all of them could do if that precious little boy has been harmed...

I had wondered about Kaine's statement that Kyron was being "actively" worked with about listening and obeying and thought maybe Terri was coming up with ways to do that. The other day while at the YWCA I ran across a program being offered to help small kids listen and work with cognition. That answered my doubt that there are programs out there for some of these areas with kids. If Terri should be a narcissist and a liar like has been stated by Desiree, then Kaine was probably continually fooled and made to feel like all problems were his fault, as narcissists are so good at that and manipulating others.

has LE come out in the media and stated that Kaine has been cleared as a suspect? I dont believe anyone has been cleared yet, but it would set my mind at rest if LE would state that they do not believe Kaine to be a suspect in anyway.

I think the pictures of Kyron and Kaine are genuine and dear. I do not think Kaine even resembles that man now that his son has disappeared...

What a horrible story, flourish-I am so sorry for your loss. ((hugs)))

has LE come out in the media and stated that Kaine has been cleared as a suspect? I dont believe anyone has been cleared yet, but it would set my mind at rest if LE would state that they do not believe Kaine to be a suspect in anyway.

I believe the family stated that KH, DY, and TY have all passed their lie detector tests, but LE has not cleared anyone in the case, nor have they named anyone an official person of interest, as far as I am aware.

I believe the family stated that KH, DY, and TY have all passed their lie detector tests, but LE has not cleared anyone in the case, nor have they named anyone an official person of interest, as far as I am aware.

And I operated under the notion that LE doesn't reveal LDT results, regardless of outcome. I thought they were sent to be analyzed and held in confidence.

I had wondered about Kaine's statement that Kyron was being "actively" worked with about listening and obeying and thought maybe Terri was coming up with ways to do that. The other day while at the YWCA I ran across a program being offered to help small kids listen and work with cognition. That answered my doubt that there are programs out there for some of these areas with kids. If Terri should be a narcissist and a liar like has been stated by Desiree, then Kaine was probably continually fooled and made to feel like all problems were his fault, as narcissists are so good at that and manipulating others.

What's odd is that Mrs. Zimmerman, the PTA head at Skyline, commented on how Kyron did not disobey,that he was a good kid,who listened to significant adults in his life....

All JMO

What's odd is that Mrs. Zimmerman, the PTA head at Skyline, commented on how Kyron did not disobey,that he was a good kid,who listened to significant adults in his life...

Well, we don't know how well she knew Kyron. Plus, when people are missing or deceased, particularly children, people are not likely to speak ill of them. It's possible he had difficulty following directions and she simply wasn't aware, or even she thought it wasn't relevant, didn't want to look as if she was blaming the victim, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500