Kaine Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
websleuthstrain.jpg

I will tell you this, If god forbid they do happen to find remains that would match Kyron with both KH, DY & TY they had better have whomever is responsible locked up, because you can just see not only the utter pain on the faces of these parents but as time goes on you can also hear it in there voices, I would not want to see what any and all of them could do if that precious little boy has been harmed...

Now that's one thing I have little doubt of any of Kyron's family doing. In the past weeks they have all represented themselves in a respectful & dignified manner...even to TH.

I expect nothing less of each of them but, to keep Kyron their top priority and to honor his life if the worse is to come.

I really feel for Kaine too. I can't even imagine how one would function everyday going through what he is. His son is missing, he's getting divorced, he's been displaced from his home. How does one process all of that? It's unreal.

KGW just reported at the top of their noon news that Terri has agreed to move out of their home. This was confirmed by the Judge's Clerk they said.

KGW just reported at the top of their noon news that Terri has agreed to move out of their home. This was confirmed by the Judge's Clerk they said.

That's great news so that he and the baby can get back to their home. I'm sure he's going to do this but it's worth mentioning-----Kaine, be sure to change the locks!!!

JMO

The worse time in my life was when a friend of mine was murdered. I was a wreck, the way I felt can not even be described, all I can really say is that I wanted to run. I wanted to escape, but what I wanted to escape from was myself and how bad my heart was broken but you can't run away from yourself. I lost all faith in humanity, I couldnt look at anyone with out wondering what they are capable of. It wasn't just the loss of my friend that was so hard but the loss of respect for humanity, the loss of security. This is how I felt about a friend, it took me years to even be able to breathe again or laugh again or look someone in the eyes again, it changed me in a way I will never be able to explain, something is just gone from me. I could even begin to imagine if something happened to my child, and if the person thought to be responsible is someone that I shared my bed with, someone I gave my heart to. He is going through the ultimate hell, and I honestly don't know how he gathers the strength to get out of the bed each day. This type of pain is something no human should ever have to go through. I pray for Kaine, Desiree and Tony, and I hope that they have Kyron home soon, or some type of conclusion to this situation. It will take many years to recover from if he ever does. God Bless them All

That's great news so that he and the baby can get back to their home. I'm sure he's going to do this but it's worth mentioning-----Kaine, be sure to change the locks!!! JMO

I'd be scared to move back into that house without lock changes, a security system, and a noisy dog who barks at everything. If I knew how to use a gun (experienced with it, besides point and shoot), I'd want one of those, too.

I just feel incredibly sorry for him. I want to give him a hug. I want to give him his son back. I want to see his face, as he announces that Kyron is home where he belongs and whoever caused all of this is going to be brought to justice. I ache for Kaine (and Desiree, Tony & Baby K) so much. Just typing this makes me get teary eyed.

Prayers that angels wrap their wings around Kaine and Desiree's heart tonight and give them comfort in their profound worry for their Son.

Give them the strength to be able to get up each morning and put one foot in front of the other to search for their Son.

I hope this is okay to post.

Something about Kaine still bothers me. I know many may not share my thoughts on this. Only because we've all heard about the RO against him in his marriage with Desiree and her being afraid that he would remove her children from the home. The fact that TH's son left home before Kyron's dissappearance, Kyron going missing, baby K in KH's custody, and now all of the sudden Mr. Cook entering the picture... could this be his plan to remove all children from both DY and TH? Maybe this is a plan put in motion by him and Mr. Cook? Also the fact that KH has been so unemotional though most think this is his way of dealing with losing his son (being "strong"), what if he knows Kyron is alive and that's why he's not emotional?

I'd really like to know why exactly KH & DY were divorced and if that info would at all be helpful to this case.

I know Terri is the focus in this case but I still have a hard time moving past Kaine as a suspect as well.

I hope this is okay to post.

Something about Kaine still bothers me. I know many may not share my thoughts on this. Only because we've all heard about the RO against him in his marriage with Desiree and her being afraid that he would remove her children from the home. The fact that TH's son left home before Kyron's dissappearance, Kyron going missing, baby K in KH's custody, and now all of the sudden Mr. Cook entering the picture... could this be his plan to remove all children from both DY and TH? Maybe this is a plan put in motion by him and Mr. Cook? Also the fact that KH has been so unemotional though most think this is his way of dealing with losing his son (being "strong"), what if he knows Kyron is alive and that's why he's not emotional?

I'd really like to know why exactly KH & DY were divorced and if that info would at all be helpful to this case.

I know Terri is the focus in this case but I still have a hard time moving past Kaine as a suspect as well.

This is a pretty elaborate scheme, fwiw. Bordering on pathological. That does not mean it is not a possibility, but to create this kind of deception rather than just filing and requesting a GAL to evaluate the two of them and place the kids with the better parent...? that is an awful lot of work to me.

Desiree gave up primary custody of Kyron to Kaine, so in the end Desiree handed Kyron over to the better parent for him. In spite of what triggered the previous RO....I mean in the end she must have agreed that Kyron belonged with him.

I appreciate your alternate point of view-I read Kaine very differently then you do and that is totally OK. I dont find him unemotional-I find him controlled except when he speaks about Kyron and then, at least to me, he lights up.

I have not seen anything indicating definitively that Terri did something criminal. I do not see a shred of anything indicating that Kaine was involved. LE has made no statements about anyone being cleared, which I find strange.

Thank you believe09 for your post, and I've considered that too.. since DY and KH are teaming up for Kyron and because they share custody .. that would be the only good reason to NOT suspect Kaine, I agree :smile:

Thank you believe09 for your post, and I've considered that too.. since DY and KH are teaming up for Kyron and because they share custody .. that would be the only good reason to NOT suspect Kaine, I agree :smile:

BBM-not exactly what I believe but I think it is fair to say that given the meager things that have been shared to date, the ledger falls a little more heavily on the side of TH if you feel her reported behavior is open to interpretation.

BUT, no one has been cleared and I will say that my very first belief was that biomom (Desiree) had him. Seemed obvious to me. At the time.....

I think that Kaine may have been in denial of the strange and even dangerous behavior that Terri seems to have been displaying in the past couple of years. When he says that he was unaware that the marraige had big problems, I don't buy it. I think he "looked the other way" when strange things were happening, as a way to avoid having to admit that Kyron would be better off with Desire. Kaine was living in the same home with Terri and Kyron. If he did not know what was going on with his family in his own home, it is only because he didn't want to have to deal with it.

I don't think that Kaine wanted anything bad to happen to Kyron, but having physical custody of him, (control), ended up being a higher priority than Kyron's emotional and physical well-being. JMO

Meanwhile, back in his Northwest Portland home for a day, Kyron's dad Kaine tells KGW he's preparing the missing seven-year-old's bedroom for an eventual return. Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

By "getting Kyron's room adjusted for all of the wall of hope notes and items, I think he will be really overwhelmed by everything that everyone has done for him," Kaine Horman said via electronic communication.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...iched-investigation-plods-ahead-98715419.html

I hope for the parent's sake Kyron is alive.

Kaine Horman asks court to have estranged wife pay half of his attorney fees

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_asks_court_to_hav.html

Kaine Horman has filed a motion in court this morning, asking a judge to order his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, to disclose the source of the reportedly $350,000 she has paid to retain criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," wrote Laura Rackner, Kaine's attorney.

Houze, Terri Horman's attorney, declined comment.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_asks_court_to_hav.html

Kaine Horman has filed a motion in court this morning, asking a judge to order his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, to disclose the source of the reportedly $350,000 she has paid to retain criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," wrote Laura Rackner, Kaine's attorney.

OMG****** I am SO BITING my tongue here!

Wow! Without knowing anything about what kind of money Terri may have/have had on her own, I would hazard a guess that this represents money her parents have advanced her- maybe borrowed against their house. Surely that wouldn't be marital property; not sure about marital liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfnc