Kaine Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine Horman asks court to have estranged wife pay half of his attorney fees

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_asks_court_to_hav.html

Kaine Horman has filed a motion in court this morning, asking a judge to order his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, to disclose the source of the reportedly $350,000 she has paid to retain criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," wrote Laura Rackner, Kaine's attorney.

Houze, Terri Horman's attorney, declined comment.

Hey, I started a new thread about this and quoted you, gliving. I hope that's okay as this thread is not the place to talk about this.

I suppose Terri could ask Kaine to cash out his retirement account/assets to pay half of her legal bills?

Where is Kyron? :banghead:

I dont understand how anyone is so mad at Kaine. One, his child is missing and his wife is lying and failing lie detector tests. Then he finds out she was trying to have him killed. If hes fighting her, who cares? He could be the biggest loser on the planet, that does not mean he deserves having a missing child.

Sometimes people have bad breakups with the parents of their children, it does not mean anything except it was a snippit in time during a hard time during a break up, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea