Killer Cults?

DD-
Were you able to locate any of these relatives names or can you provide a link?

I am holding off about saying more right now until I can check a few things out, but want to give you credit where credit is due- I think you came up with some of possibilities in these "fringes" that I am not referring to specifically right now- also I think it is a "cross pollination" of a few of these "sects."

DD-
Were you able to locate any of these relatives names or can you provide a link?

I am holding off about saying more right now until I can check a few things out, but want to give you credit where credit is due- I think you came up with some of possibilities in these "fringes" that I am not referring to specifically right now- also I think it is a "cross pollination" of a few of these "sects."

Blink I have spent many hours looking for relatives and contacts and they just aren't visible on the internet. I think that this group has evolved since the Manson days and the Berkowitz days ..but who and where is still a puzzle at this point.

Have a wondeful vacation and relax... that is easier said then done I know..but ths will still be here when you get back.

Peace and Hugs
DD

Blink I have spent many hours looking for relatives and contacts and they just aren't visible on the internet. I think that this group has evolved since the Manson days and the Berkowitz days ..but who and where is still a puzzle at this point.

Have a wondeful vacation and relax... that is easier said then done I know..but ths will still be here when you get back.

Peace and Hugs
DD

Got it, DD, I know what a skilled researcher and educated theorist you are- no question.
For some reason, today, I feel like the answer to these cases are in some of the "organizations" we have already spoken of, albeit hybrids at this point, and I cannot shake it, not even for 5 minutes- I will try on my vacay (prepare for the middle of the night postings while my kids are sleeping-vacation for them, NOT for us :)

I think this happens in these "groups"- it was verified on this thread by a professional. It is the last thing anyone wants to think about but isn't that then how they continue to function undetected??

Hello everyone ... just finished reading through this thread ... and found it from my interest in a couple of other loosely related topics on missing college students.

I honestly do not know what to say other than I am absolutely fascinated that this could be going on today ... and likely for centuries and we are just a few who are learning about the possible inner workings of these groups.

I will continue to follow and attempt to ask a question at the right time.

Just incredible.

Sincerely;
Peace

Welcome, seems odd I know given the subject matter, but I'm sure I speak for all my colleague WS'rs that new perspectives are very welcome here.

Welcome, seems odd I know given the subject matter, but I'm sure I speak for all my colleague WS'rs that new perspectives are very welcome here.

Crazy as it is .... thank you.

Just an amazing and fascinating subject and at the same time disturbing. With all the resources available to LE, Homeland Security, DNA, Investigation Technology, Satelitte Image, etc. ... you would think it would be nearly impossible to have a single unsolved murder occur ... much less a serial chain of murders going on from so many possible sources; random, cults, gangs, etc. .... and go undetected for sooooo long. under the ruse of "accidential".

It is truly frightning of what is discussed in this thread ... in that you really cannot trust anyone ... especially potential friends you would like to get to know but do not really know. There are cult murderers (in the name of religion) amongst us everywhere and appear to be blending into society in general.

The "blending into society scares me the most" in that from what I understand ... these people are not necessarily outcasts and loners ... but could be Politicians, LE, Teachers, Medical Doctors, Coroners, and everyday people.

They all could cover for each other ... and the innocent and unsuspected would never actually know.

Am I missing something?

Peace.

Crazy as it is .... thank you.

Just an amazing and fascinating subject and at the same time disturbing. With all the resources available to LE, Homeland Security, DNA, Investigation Technology, Satelitte Image, etc. ... you would think it would be nearly impossible to have a single unsolved murder occur ... much less a serial chain of murders going on from so many possible sources; random, cults, gangs, etc. .... and go undetected for sooooo long. under the ruse of "accidential".

It is truly frightning of what is discussed in this thread ... in that you really cannot trust anyone ... especially potential friends you would like to get to know but do not really know. There are cult murderers (in the name of religion) amongst us everywhere and appear to be blending into society in general.

The "blending into society scares me the most" in that from what I understand ... these people are not necessarily outcasts and loners ... but could be Politicians, LE, Teachers, Medical Doctors, Coroners, and everyday people.

They all could cover for each other ... and the innocent and unsuspected would never actually know.

Am I missing something?

Peace.

I would say that you missed nothing, except for what all of us are wondering- to what end do they exist?? They are all different, like splinters of a base but then they "evolve"? I know a woman he is a journalist and for a thesis she claims to have "joined" a group I will not name here, and she told me I would be floored at both the members and their "walks in life" She had every intention of doing this undercover work for her profession, and literally walked away she was so scared.

IMO i think a cult is doing this.
I think they are very sophisticated and include older members who are of good respectable professions. They may recruit younger members to help with and or do the killings.
It has been said that in some cases there has not been enough water found in the lungs yet the victims are classified as a drowning.

Is there any type of drug that would make someone comatose and immobile yet still aware of their surroundings, and unable to speak or fight back?

I know that painkiller patches such as Fentayl can knock a person into a coma or death very quickly if ingested. It is why there is such a controversy about them being on the market, as kids eat the gel inside for fun then end up dead. Perhaps someone who is in the medical professional would know an amount that would knock someone out yet not kill them; or rather would know the doses to use? The victims have no needle marks. I'm wondering if the gel from the Fentayl patches would dissolve into alcohol? The killers may give them a certain amount to make them submissive enough to go along with whatever it is that is planned, then later give them more which would lead to a coma or death. If they are then placed in the water, that would explain the victims not having enough water in their lungs for cause of death to be drowning. (their oxygen was already depleted by a chemical or medication)

IMO i think a cult is doing this.
I think they are very sophisticated and include older members who are of good respectable professions. They may recruit younger members to help with and or do the killings.
It has been said that in some cases there has not been enough water found in the lungs yet the victims are classified as a drowning.

Is there any type of drug that would make someone comatose and immobile yet still aware of their surroundings, and unable to speak or fight back?

I know that painkiller patches such as Fentayl can knock a person into a coma or death very quickly if ingested. It is why there is such a controversy about them being on the market, as kids eat the gel inside for fun then end up dead. Perhaps someone who is in the medical professional would know an amount that would knock someone out yet not kill them; or rather would know the doses to use? The victims have no needle marks. I'm wondering if the gel from the Fentayl patches would dissolve into alcohol? The killers may give them a certain amount to make them submissive enough to go along with whatever it is that is planned, then later give them more which would lead to a coma or death. If they are then placed in the water, that would explain the victims not having enough water in their lungs for cause of death to be drowning. (their oxygen was already depleted by a chemical or medication)

Interesting thoughts, do you have any idea of what type of cult and for what reason they might be doing this?

Interesting thoughts, do you have any idea of what type of cult and for what reason they might be doing this?

Honestly Blink, i don't know, although my guess would be it has "sexual overtones" of some sort. It would be a "power trip" type deal for the killer. Most all the victims has many things in common, which seems that the killers seek out a specific type of male victim. So we have to guess is it that the killers are mad against the normalcy of the male victims; or is it what attracts them in a sexual way?

The brothers were John and Michael Carr.
John was murdered in Fargo North Dakota. Michael died alone in a car crash in NYC. both within a year of Berkowitz arrest.
John matched one of the shooter composites in one of the Son Of Sam attacks to a tee.
Nether the composite or John Carr looked anything like Berkowitz.

The brothers were John and Michael Carr.
John was murdered in Fargo North Dakota. Michael died alone in a car crash in NYC. both within a year of Berkowitz arrest.
John matched one of the shooter composites in one of the Son Of Sam attacks to a tee.
Nether the composite or John Carr looked anything like Berkowitz.

Thank you Kline that was the info I was trying to recall..I have lost all my notes on this case..so I am going to try to reassemble them.

John was murdered in a farmhouse in Fargo, where he was staying with his girlfriend. I beleive her body was never found, nor was she considered dead? Also wasn't he shot, but the house was set on fire?

Michael was killed in a single car accident..did they ever figure out why the car wrecked with just him in it and no other cars involved?

ty..DD

When looking at a book on Amazon, i came across this review:

Satans High Priest
by Judith Spencer
Edition: Hardcover
Availability: Out of Print--Limited Availability
34 used & new from $0.46

Let the truth be known..., December 23, 2006
I understand that some that read this book are skeptical. One of the areas of confusion is that some wonder where all the bodies went. I can tell you. My whole family were high level Masons involved in a multi-generational Satanic Cult. The main way our cult disposed of bodies, both animal and human:
The cult's main activities took place in the farmlands of Wisconsin (my hometown was La Crosse, WI). There were hundreds of farms that were hidden in acres of corn and various crops. They built both underground networks for rituals and converted barns, silos and homes for rituals/rooms for torture etc... (and yes, in small communities, usually many are involved in the cult. our pediatrician, dentist, my dad's doctor and our pharmacist were all cult members...very clever indeed...they 'hid' all evidence of torture, rape etc... by being our treating doctors, putting in our files only that which was 'normal' for a growing child to experience. multi-generational cults are masters at hiding evidence)
To continue...In one underground room was a large wooden butcher-block table, a man with a leather butcher's apron and an industrial strength meat grinder. All the remains from the nights' rituals/sacrifices/torture sessions gone wrong were brought to the 'butcher'. (in many rituals/sacrifices most of the internal body parts and all of the blood are used/consumed, so there is often not a lot left to destroy) The butcher receives the body remains, and grinds them up into mulch, for lack of a better word. Bones, skin, cartilage etc... are finely ground, then mixed with farm animal manure, then spread on the crops as fertilizer. Healthy corn and no one was the wiser.
That is one of the ways I witnessed how the many bodies were rid of.

Satans High Priest
by Judith Spencer
34 used & new from $0.46

I understand that some that read this book are skeptical. One of the areas of confusion is that some wonder where all the bodies went. I can tell you. My whole family were high level Masons involved in a multi-generational Satanic Cult. The main way our cult disposed of bodies, both animal and human:
The cult's main activities took place in the farmlands of Wisconsin (my hometown was La Crosse, WI). There were hundreds of farms that were hidden in acres of corn and various crops. They built both underground networks for rituals and converted barns, silos and homes for rituals/rooms for torture etc... (and yes, in small communities, usually many are involved in the cult. our pediatrician, dentist, my dad's doctor and our pharmacist were all cult members...very clever indeed...they 'hid' all evidence of torture, rape etc... by being our treating doctors, putting in our files only that which was 'normal' for a growing child to experience. multi-generational cults are masters at hiding evidence)
To continue...In one underground room was a large wooden butcher-block table, a man with a leather butcher's apron and an industrial strength meat grinder. All the remains from the nights' rituals/sacrifices/torture sessions gone wrong were brought to the 'butcher'. (in many rituals/sacrifices most of the internal body parts and all of the blood are used/consumed, so there is often not a lot left to destroy) The butcher receives the body remains, and grinds them up into mulch, for lack of a better word. Bones, skin, cartilage etc... are finely ground, then mixed with farm animal manure, then spread on the crops as fertilizer. Healthy corn and no one was the wiser.

This is true.. not speaking specifically of Masons; there are different Satanic cults out there. I lived next door to a priest who told me about cases of infant sacrifices and horrible things.
It's hard to bust some of the cults as they are in isolated locations so LE is unaware.

If Masons or any other similiar type cult is involved, then i doubt anything will done about these cases. Almost all of our presidents were masons. Many in power are Masons.

So Berkowitz is still a member of the cult from prison?

Our local news is carrying reports on the breaking news that a student from the University Of Pennsylvania was found today on the waterway of the Delaware River.

Kambili Moukwa also is an intern in our Mayor's office here. Moukwa was reported missing last evening by friends. His body was found on a construction site along the Delaware. Thus far they're saying he may have died from alcohol poison or froze to death.

Hopefully it's alright I posted this here. Friends said Moukwa was drinking in an establishment on Delaware Avenue (Columbus Boulevard) yesterday. We have piers there, but where he was found it's construction going on. It just made me think of all the similarities of college students who are "rising stars" as apparently this young man was. How a perfectly healthy young man who was doing so well in school winds up like this. There was a University Of Pennsylvania student found in our Schukill River several years ago who many people believe was murdered.

Prayers for poor Mr. Moukwa and his family. It just seemed weird to me anyone would have been on that part of the Delaware. There's many clubs there, but right at the place he was found it used to be our trash incinerary (sic). You just never know.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/penns.landing.body.2.899007.html

Thank you Kline that was the info I was trying to recall..I have lost all my notes on this case..so I am going to try to reassemble them.

John was murdered in a farmhouse in Fargo, where he was staying with his girlfriend. I beleive her body was never found, nor was she considered dead? Also wasn't he shot, but the house was set on fire?

Michael was killed in a single car accident..did they ever figure out why the car wrecked with just him in it and no other cars involved?

ty..DD
As I recall she is still alive.
I cant remember where she was but she had told LE later that John Carr was in a good mood when she had seen him earlier and he had told her he was going to wash the dishes.
Its hard to picture someone who reportedly practiced animal sacrifice and ate ten dollar bills as part of his 'beliefs' in the context of such a domestic scene but who knows?
I dont believe the house was set on fire.
He reportedly was following the unfolding events of Berkowitz arrest with some nervousness.(I would imagine so IMHO he was indeed one of the shooters.)
Michael Carr was aparently driving at high speed on a very disrepaired piece of NYC roadway and lost control of his vehicle for whatever reason.
If I was going to place money on who is responsible for this current case
I would place money on a group very much like the Sam group.
Following Geraldo's:)rolleyes:) denoucment of the 'Devil Breeder' stories in the 80's people tend to dismiss Maury Terry's research as well which really isnt connected.
Alot of practicing Pagans get touchy about it too because they understandbly dont want to be lumped in with murdering psychopaths.
Scientologist officials have gotten very shrill and sue happy over anyone having the bad taste to point out its ties to 'The Process' in the 60's and of course the PR of having folks like Tom Cruise firmly associated with them hasnt hurt them either.
Its been my experience that most of those who think Berkowitz acted alone really arent that knowledgable about the case.
I have yet to see any of Terry's work discredited.
Jimmy Breslin is STILL beating the dead horse as himself as Sam's 'confidant' not willing to face the fact he was played.

David Martinez aged 26 was found face up in a pond under an inch of ice.

This poor young man is a recent college graduate who was with friends at a popular Cherry Hill nightspot on New Years Eve. He was last seen leaving the bar at 1:00AM. The young people had rented a motel room nearby to ring in the New Year.

Martinez's friends said he was kicked out of the bar by bouncers. He had no jacket on. The pond is on a small lawn a few feet from Taylor's Bar & Grill.

O.K. Cherry Hill, New Jersey is maybe 20 minutes tops over the bridge from Philly where Kambili Moukwa's body was found along the Delaware river. Coincidence perhaps, but here we go again with young, bright, healthy, secure young men found dead in water after leaving bars or being kicked out of bars. Mr. Moukwa's body was not found IN water, but the poor kid was found right at the Delaware in a section that was barred by iron fences. It all seems shifty to me.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20090103_Man_found_dead_in_frozen_pond.html

Satans High Priest
by Judith Spencer
34 used & new from $0.46

that is some heavy stuff.why did they do it?

If Masons or any other similiar type cult is involved, then i doubt anything will done about these cases. Almost all of our presidents were masons. Many in power are Masons.

So Berkowitz is still a member of the cult from prison?

something will be done because we are not living in the stone age.
the internet will expose all this madness. software and tools will be developed so regular people will be able to do something to help find these psychopaths and bring them to justice.masons are not they will be punished if they are committing murders.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back