KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
freefallz, thank you so much! Anything about timeframes?

No, it came on a bit earlier than I expected and I was typing a message so it took me by surprise so if she said one I may have missed it.

KOIN update your website!! =)

I'd also like to understand which FM this happened at.

Also interesting that she made it all the way there from the school...parked far from the entrance and walked with a cranky baby into the store, looked for meds they didn't have, chatted with an *acquiantance* and showed her Ky's pic, found something other than meds to buy (either in the same aisle or elsewhere in the store) and was checked out by 9:12 -- and per th's email the following day, she did all that in 12 minutes. Wow. I'm thinking she would have had to have left the school by no later than 8:45 to accomplish all that. jmoo

BBM

I'll take a wild stab in the dark and hypothesize this is what is deemed "suspicious."

I wouldn't call that a wild stab. I'd say it sounds rather blatantly suspicious...coupled with the fact that it was the longest conversation they'd ever had AND her dd was ill (presumably a parent would be in a rush to get meds). Yet another oddity with this Terri woman :/

What I thought was odd is that she says TH made a point to show her the picture of Kyron that she took that day, and that she shows it to a person she knows from the gym, and this encounter turned out to be the longest conversation they have ever had...

Wasn't it reported early in the case that TH last saw him at 9:00am and then that was changed to 8:45?

Relaxed enough to stop and have a long conversation. Nothing ummm... pressing... to take care of. Nothing odd about her. In the middle of kidnapping or murdering a child. That doesn't work for me.

Also interesting that she made it all the way there from the school...parked far from the entrance and walked with a cranky baby into the store, looked for meds they didn't have, chatted with an *acquiantance* and showed her Ky's pic, found something other than meds to buy (either in the same aisle or elsewhere in the store) and was checked out by 9:12 -- and per th's email the following day, she did all that in 12 minutes. Wow. I'm thinking she would have had to have left the school by no later than 8:45 to accomplish all that. jmoo

If I had to "guess" she ran into her at the Walker Road Fred Meyer.
It's on Walker Rd & 158th, 24 Hour Fitness is just down the street on Waterhouse which is also off 158th...

What I thought was odd is that she says TH made a point to show her the picture of Kyron that she took that day, and that she shows it to a person she knows from the gym, and this encounter turned out to be the longest conversation they have ever had...

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Why show her the photo of Kyron? I am starting to think that she had this in the works for a long time in her mind.

1. Go out of my way to participate w/ school and appear to be the perfect stepmother. **CHECK**

Relaxed enough to stop and have a long conversation. Nothing ummm... pressing... to take care of. Nothing odd about her. In the middle of kidnapping or murdering a child. That doesn't work for me.

Unless TH wasn't in a hurry because her co-conspirators were taking care of the dirty work. :confused:

Exactly. LOL The baby was sooooo irritable and cranky, 2 stores in search of meds for not feeling well baby. Hey, check out these photos of Kyron!

I really cannot WAIT until they post the video on KOIN! I really want all you great WS'rs to see it as I'm sure you will get more out of it and I'm sure I missed something!! =)

Possibly ... OR ... someone completely confident in their plans that saw an opportunity to drill it in again what a perfect stepmother she was to Kyron as well as to make sure that the woman remembered seeing her, the baby not feeling well, etc. that morning right after leaving the school.

I really cannot WAIT until they post the video on KOIN! I really want all you great WS'rs to see it as I'm sure you will get more out of it and I'm sure I missed something!! =)

Guess we all need to start taping the news and get 'em up on Youtube because they are way too slow for us! LOL!

Thanks for transcribing!

LE has always said she was cooperative. It's KH and DY who have said she wasn't.
BBM

The above bolded words are not true. I am shocked this has come up on this board again!

We have discussed this and shared links many, many times. The last report by LE in reference to Terri Horman being cooperative with them was that she was sometimes cooperative and other times she was not. (Not an exact quote by the officer, but it has been quoted endlessly here and also hashed out and settled, as far as the FACT that Terri has NOT always been cooperative with LE).

We certainly know that she is not cooperating at this time, though LE has probably not even attempted to break down Attorney Houze's barrier directly; just through the letting of informational "blood," such as this new poster and direct appeals for witnesses to the truck (Terri).

My VERY strong OPINION.

In this woman's own words, the only thing odd was Terri showing her the photo of Kyron with his science project. Or maybe even why she stopped to talk to her when she had a child who didn't feel well and a medicine to buy. (Is it confirmed that she had a medicine to buy?)

I am just confused about the timeline. This witness says she ran into Terri between 9:30 and 10 - I thought Terri had a 9:12am stamped receipt from Fred Meyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53