KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know Dede wasn't posing as Terri.

If Dede was missing from work during this time, where was she?

I wonder if Terri had a habit of showing off photos in any other setting?

At this point, I still feel she had everything to do with Kyron going missing. Some of the most cold, calculating people in this world seem just as cool as a cucumber to other people....just like Casey. Heck, she played it off for quiet some time.

To be honest, right now I am getting angry that we are not hearing of more searches.

I don't think LE doubted her whereabouts when she was at the 2 FM. I think they are trying to find a witness that might have seen Kyron with her. With this woman seeing Terry in the store, doesn't mean she saw who might have been in Kaines truck. Or if there was any kind of a hand off.MIO

On the Video:

- I didn't see Terri. She saw me. I walked past her. She yelled out to me, got my attention.

- she (Terri) is quiet and not social

I thought she was very vocal and wordy? Or is that just in some emails she sends to Desiree. Have we heard was very social and talkative before?

On the Video:

- I didn't see Terri. She saw me. I walked past her. She yelled out to me, got my attention.

- she (Terri) is quiet and not social

Except when she's publicly *****ing and moaning about Kaine for all the gym to hear?

(not directed at you, epiphany!)

I wonder if Terri had a habit of showing off photos in any other setting?

At this point, I still feel she had everything to do with Kyron going missing. Some of the most cold, calculating people in this world seem just as cool as a cucumber to other people....just like Casey. Heck, she played it off for quiet some time.

To be honest, right now I am getting angry that we are not hearing of more searches.

From the beginning there have been MANY MANY searches media have not reported (due to them probably not knowing) I can tell you as a verified local that a LOT of areas have been searched and some many times over..
But, that discussion should be on another thread. =)

I don't understand why she is talking about the GJ proceedings at all.
If I was approached bt a tv reporter after testifying, I would absolutely say, "No comment."

I really wish she would have explained, or the reporter included, what was meant by this:

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

How was Terri deceitful?

If I was approached bt a tv reporter after testifying, I would absolutely say, "No comment.".

I agree! But.. I'm glad she did as now we can speculate on her time line that morning a bit better! =)

Personally, I like this lady's testimony because it firms up LE's timeline and now they are looking at after 10:00 time frame, correct?

The article does not do the video interview justice -

"I didn't see her. I walked past her. She called out to me..."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton,

Free -- is this the second FM? TIA!

Free -- is this the second FM? TIA!

I can only speculate, as we don't know FOR SURE if she even went to the FM on Imbrie, the only thing we have is her e-mail that says she went to 2 FM's.

But my guess is yes, if she left the school somewhere between 8:45 - 9:00 and got a receipt at 9:12 (per her e-mail) I would think that was a quick trip and would have obtained the receipt from the FM on Imbrie..

Also it appears she took some time to chat during this encounter with A.L. and that would put her at the Walker Rd FM, my speculation only..

I thought she was very vocal and wordy? Or is that just in some emails she sends to Desiree. Have we heard was very social and talkative before?

Will have to listen again as to whether she was referencing Terri's usual behavior with her.

She said that later in the interview (quiet and not social), and it struck me as odd since she had described Terri's actions that morning, in the early part of interview, as calling out her name to get her attention after she had walked past her.

If I was approached bt a tv reporter after testifying, I would absolutely say, "No comment."

I agree 100%...I would think that even though they're not sworn it is at least suggested to them that they are carrying a big responsiblity out of that room and that they need to really think twice before giving the public information...I would be really concerned that anything that is said could taint further proceedings and also that anyone who opens up is looking for their 15 minutes of fame...As much as I want to know, I'd rather not if it biases the investigation and/or trial (if there is one)...

That was an interesting interview on the video.....the lady is trying her best to give benefit of doubt...she seemed surprised that TH stopped her and got her attention...she says she does talk to her at the work out site but very little....gets her signed in and what not but that is about it.

So far it sounds like she was where she said she was, pretty much. LE must be desperate to make sure there is an accomplice.
Why would LE be desperate to make sure that Terri has an accomplice? If they have integrity (and I believe they do) then they are simply seeking out the truth ,and following where the leads take them. I don't think this investigation is one of desperation at all. The Press Conference was very enlightening and it is clear that they are moving ahead and making good progress.

It is so obviously Terri that is the main focus of the crime against Kyron. It is Terri's movements that LE are mainly looking at. Whether or not someone helped her, they want to shore up the evidence they seem to already have.

Having someone like this acquaintance verify that it is was Terri at this particular FM store is just helping them with their timeline, I believe. Her description of their encounter will also be of help. It obviously is important as she was called to testify at the Grand Jury.

Terri being where she said she was at certain times of the day only highlights the fact that she cannot account for other stretches of time. Just because she is able to tell the truth in some matters does not in any way point to her innocence or her character. The things that we are privy to that pertain to her being honest are things that benefit her, that appear to be premeditated alibis; including the showing of Kyron's picture to the witness and Terri making it a point of telling this witness that she had just come from the Science Fair. In actuality, she probably had not just come from the Science Fair; it had been possibly an hour or more earlier.

I noticed in her email she told the friend she left the school at 9:00am, yet in most reports it has been stated that she claims to have waved good-bye to Kyron at 8:45. LE is using a half an hour time line of 8:15-8:45 am for Terri sightings, for F-250 sightings at Skyline School and it's evirons.

I've always thought that Terri and Kyron left the school early, at least by 8:30 am or so; maybe a few minutes later, as the grounds-keeper states he left at 8:30 and didn't see her truck, though his times could be off and the truck info could mean anything. Hasn't it been stated that the first bell rang not too long after 8:30am? Kyron's classroom looked pretty empty of parents and students when the pictures were taken, leading me to think Terri and Kyron were there before most people, and also left long before time for the 9:00 am gathering of groups.

These are my OPINIONS and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member