KS KS - DENNIS LYNN RADER, BTK Serial Killer

@BrianEntin

I'm on the phone with @KerriRawson now. She tells me she was flown to Oklahoma in June to help investigators in Osage County. Kerri also visited her dad (BTK) in prison for a total of 3 hours in June and July to try and get information from him.

Kerri tells me her dad was not cooperative with her and is not cooperating with the investigation. But she is having ongoing conversations with her father.

Kerri is on the phone with me right now from the hospital where she is battling COVID. She didn't know they were going to start digging today.
Bet all that stress was wreaking havoc on her immune system! I found out recently that around the time her book was written, she and her family moved to Florida, and she and her husband got divorced in the meantime.

Deeply curious to see how this plays out. I believe that if there were a crime especially repulsive and heinous, such as raping and murdering a 16 year-old child, then I can see Dennis Rader not wanting to take credit like he has done with his other victims. I realize that some of the victims of Dennis Rader were children, but I am under the impression those children were not sexually assaulted.

Deeply curious to see how this plays out. I believe that if there were a crime especially repulsive and heinous, such as raping and murdering a 16 year-old child, then I can see Dennis Rader not wanting to take credit like he has done with his other victims. I realize that some of the victims of Dennis Rader were children, but I am under the impression those children were not sexually assaulted.
This makes sense.

Ok. I could see that. Good argument.

One example would be Ted Bundy regarding his 12 year-old child victim Kimberly Leach.

I also want to add that the daughter of Dennis Rader was born in 1978 and Cynthia Dawn Kinney vanished in 1976. Perhaps Rader (like Bundy) felt embarrassed and ashamed regarding this young victim, or perhaps when he had his own child he may have felt some remorse. I appreciate both possibilities are inconsistent with the two victims of his that were children, which is why for this theory to make sense then this possible victim would be if she were sexually assaulted and tortured before her death.

One example would be Ted Bundy regarding his 12 year-old child victim Kimberly Leach.

I also want to add that the daughter of Dennis Rader was born in 1978 and Cynthia Dawn Kinney vanished in 1976. Perhaps Rader (like Bundy) felt embarrassed and ashamed regarding this young victim, or perhaps when he had his own child he may have felt some remorse. I appreciate both possibilities are inconsistent with the two victims of his that were children, which is why for this theory to make sense then this possible victim would be if she were sexually assaulted and tortured before her death.
Bundy went nuts at the end. Became a spree killer. Killed out of his profile. So yes. Totally possible I think.

Whoa never expected this thread to be updated with anything new :oops:

It doesn't sound like attention seeking from what I've just read here. LE are acting on tips they've recently received, Raders daughter tried speaking with her father but he was incooperative. It doesn't sound as if Rader himself brought it up or tried to insert himself in anything (LISK for example). MOO.

Whoa never expected this thread to be updated with anything new :oops:

It doesn't sound like attention seeking from what I've just read here. LE are acting on tips they've recently received, Raders daughter tried speaking with her father but he was incooperative. It doesn't sound as if Rader himself brought it up or tried to insert himself in anything (LISK for example). MOO.
I really think it’s just due diligence, and good on them if true. These guys all do the same thing. We’ll see.

The little Otero girl was, not directly and probably not until after she died. The details are plenty easy to find online, so I won't post them here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back