Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would, also. I initially thought he would be found at a little friend's house but I think a parent would have sent him home by now.
I thought the same, but am now quite confident that every door within his walking distance has been knocked on.

My big concern now is that he got too close to downtown.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Come on down to the basement.
Remember what we here there stays there.

One of my kids wandered off from a nap like that. Fortunately he just went across the street and the neighbor called us right away, otherwise it probably would have been a couple of hours before we noticed. Praying he's okay and home soon.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Also happened where I live recently. Child's caregiver was taking a nap and also thought the child was too (3-yr.old). Little boy got out of the house and was going to McDonald's. Neighbor found him safe several blocks away, but not at all dressed for the weather.

Was everyone maybe taking a nap? Wouldn’t someone notice the back door open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11:30pm, 39F in Wichita. Nearly 7 hours and falling temps. LE please find this little one!!!

Was everyone maybe taking a nap? Wouldn’t someone notice the back door open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought more about napping. If he was last seen in his room at 3:00 p.m. that would be a little late to start taking a nap and certainly still be napping at 6 in the evening (seems that is when they noticed him gone). Unless his caregiver (mom?) regularly slept that late in the afternoon because of their work schedule, that doesn't make sense either for them to be sleeping that late. If they were awake, I would think they would hear the back door opening in the house though.

I thought more about napping. If he was last seen in his room at 3:00 p.m. that would be a little late to start taking a nap and certainly still be napping at 6 in the evening (seems that is when they noticed him gone). Unless his caregiver (mom?) regularly slept that late in the afternoon because of their work schedule, that doesn't make sense either for them to be sleeping that late. If they were awake, I would think they would hear the back door opening in the house though.
It was gorgeous today, door could have been for fresh air. (Speculation only)

I’m a close relative of Lucas. He was with his dad’s girlfriend and according to her she last saw him at 3 pm right before she took a nap. As far as I know, he was not asleep and we don’t know him to be a big napper anymore.

He is not known to wander off or leave the house alone.

They just moved to this house very recently.

We just want Lucas home.

I’m a close relative of Lucas. He was with his dad’s girlfriend and according to her she last saw him at 3 pm right before she took a nap. As far as I know, he was not asleep and we don’t know him to be a big napper anymore.

We just want Lucas home.
Ugh, Lucas come home baby.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

We just want Lucas home.
You have our prayers and support. So many people sending love for this precious child!

We just want Lucas home.

Thoughts and prayers for Lucas's safe return.

We just want Lucas home.

Was Lucas the only child with her?
That definitely changes things.

I'm so sorry.

We just want Lucas home.

:welcome:

I am so sorry about Lucas being missing. Please know, you have many people here and in Wichita who are praying for his safe return and for his family's hearts to find some comfort while waiting for answers.

five minutes ago, there was a little boy spotted. Praying it is Lucas! This was mentioned on the news page.

You can include a link if it's the news page. If it's the one in the live video that was over an hour ago.

five minutes ago, there was a little boy spotted. Praying it is Lucas! This was mentioned on the news page.
I *think* this was determined to be the child of a neighbor/searcher. I would be overjoyed to be wrong!!

Is there still a live feed going somewhere?

Is there still a live feed going somewhere?

Not that I can see. This is just so heartbreaking.

Many people are angry at no Amber alert. I understand they're upset, but they really need to read and learn about the criteria of an Amber alert before freaking out and thinking the LE doesn't care. At this time, there is no information that the child was kidnapped.

I wonder if his older brothers were home and if they saw him leave the house? They could have been at friend's houses themselves.

I hope they have checked all of the cars on the car lots nearby.

I wonder if there was a playground near by or something that he enjoyed going to when he was outside with his brothers or father? Most little boys that age love the outdoors and love to be busy doing fun things. Maybe where the weather was so nice out, he didn't want to be cooped up. Were his brothers home then? Is it possible they went outside and he followed them without their knowledge and wandered off in a different direction than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname