Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to state this clearly, this is my simple opinion.If she is indeed diagnosed with Bipolar 1 then the meth would satisfy her drive for the ever increasing desire for the mania. The heroin would be a replacement of the chemical her brain is lacking. She has to come down to survive the manic psychosis. The heroin provides the euphoric balance attempting to restore her sanity. The human body can survive with a lack of food or water longer than it can of sleep.

My friend diagnosed with BPD, before her diagnosis, was hearing voices too. She's very smart and for awhile knew she was just hearing voices. After some time the voices became reality to her and things got pretty scary. I was actually the one who got her help and the life saving diagnosis was BPD. I wonder, if EG does in fact have BPD and untreated if she was hallucinating.

I need to state this clearly, this is my simple opinion.If she is indeed diagnosed with Bipolar 1 then the meth would satisfy her drive for the ever increasing desire for the mania. The heroin would be a replacement of the chemical her brain is lacking. She has to come down to survive the manic psychosis. The heroin provides the euphoric balance attempting to restore her sanity. The human body can survive with a lack of food or water longer than it can of sleep.
What do you mean by mania? Is it the inability to think clearly and make decisions wisely? Or are they very unorganized and not able to concentrate?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My mistake. I believe her court date has been continued. The Wichita Eagle article states that the records will be sealed after EG’s next court hearing on April 27th.

On Wednesday, juvenile court Judge Kevin Smith allowed an Eagle reporter to view the petition and take notes for this article. After an April 27 hearing on the case, it will be closed to the public, Smith said.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html#storylink=cpy

That’s for the child in need of care case, April 27 according to the article.
Her next appearance for the child endangerment charge is supposed to be Apt 16, tomorrow, but that I’m not sure if the docket is reading it was continued to 4/16 or if it’s being continued again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone here reached out to EG's ex? He might know better how she thinks and more of her background which might be helpful in finding Lucas.

The people I knew that sniffed (lol) occasionally did it only occasionally because they thought they wouldn't get addicted that way. I was in a rock and roll band and drugs of all kinds were readily available to those who wanted them.

I hear ya, partying, rock and roll days (I could write a book on that myself :wink: )...I of course can not speak for every person out there on the planet but I will say the type of drugs that meth and heroin are imo do not lend themselves to being a sort of occasional thing, moo (that's why the word "addict" usually follows them...) ; as for coke and the old days, and maybe even today sure maybe some people get together and have a wild night or something, or maybe some people just do say OK I tried the stuff, it's terrible, never want to do it again. Do I believe any of this to the case with EG? No. Again, pure speculation.

So, we have BPD, pregnancy, losing weight and acting erratically, suspicions of drug use. (more than marijuana)
What a cocktail!
Don't forget loose, cold, narcissist, and evil in the description of her.

If I'm going to guess at mental disorders, first on the list would be meth induced psychosis. Moo.

I hear ya, partying, rock and roll days (I could write a book on that myself :wink: )...I of course can not speak for every person out there on the planet but I will say the type of drugs that meth and heroin are imo do not lend themselves to being a sort of occasional thing, moo (that's why the word "addict" usually follows them...) ; as for coke and the old days, and maybe even today sure maybe some people get together and have a wild night or something, or maybe some people just do say OK I tried the stuff, it's terrible, never want to do it again. Do I believe any of this to the case with EG? No. Again, pure speculation.

Ok. EG's ex said she had a history of drug abuse. The judge in her custody case forgave her prior use. The ex thinks she started using again. His "again" would be the same drugs she used before imo, which would be the heroin and meth he spoke of. So, I'm going with that. This, the meth could cause some pretty erratic behaviors and that is what he was noticing. This is what killed Lucas imo.

That’s for the child in need of care case, April 27 according to the article.
Her next appearance for the child endangerment charge is supposed to be Apt 16, tomorrow, but that I’m not sure if the docket is reading it was continued to 4/16 or if it’s being continued again.

Adding the link to the docket (it’s on page 7) and a screenshot
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/cratty/crattytomorrow.pdf
37aaefc2bd1ba84a0536f0d3c80c6ff2.jpg

What do you mean by mania? Is it the inability to think clearly and make decisions wisely? Or are they very unorganized and not able to concentrate?

A severe manic episode can severely be triggered by drugs, escalating into psychosis. Even without the meth, the manic concentration intensifies. The consequence of the mental break from reality redirects the elevated focus toward unrealistic perceptions of reality, resulting in self delusional tangents.

Bipolar has 2 phases, a manic phase and a depressive phase. In the manic phase, people often go days without sleeping, and partake in risky behaviors (all sorts... sexually, theft, driving dangerously, etc) because they sort of feel invincible. But then it switches to a depressive phase, and in general this illness is scarier than someone with just depression because the person has such a huge swing from feeling on top of the world to being depressed that they often either use drugs to try to feel the mania again, or can be suicidal because they feel so low. Keeping someone with this medicated is hard too, because the manic phase feels amazing, and they want that more than the level state they're in while properly medicated. So they go off the medicine because they want that mania back so badly.

Just thinking out loud...

(O/T, an old post by our late great Foxfire, talking with our lovely oceanblueeyes, ( "The other link you have provided certainly shows how sadistic and violent meth addicts can be.") about the violence associated with meth in Holly Bobo's thread...there are many more posts like this from him re: meth:

"It's relevant in this hearing because Gwyn said Bobo's case has to do with meth.

"I worked one of the first methamphetamine-related murders back into the 90s, where a guy kidnapped two young men, tortured them for seven days, killed both of them, threw them off into Center Hill Lake," Gwyn said. "Fast-forward to 2014, and I thought in my career that would be the only time I would ever see anything like that.""

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...on-thread-*Arrests*-7&p=11798288#post11798288 )

Ok. EG's ex said she had a history of drug abuse. The judge in her custody case forgave her prior use. The ex thinks she started using again. His "again" would be the same drugs she used before imo, which would be the heroin and meth he spoke of. So, I'm going with that. This, the meth could cause some pretty erratic behaviors and that is what he was noticing. This is what killed Lucas imo.
There are so many horrible parents that use drugs, but they don't kill the children. What killed sweet, innocent little 5 year old Lucas Allen Hernandez was 26 year old Emily Ann-Marie Glass.

I'm back to thinking maybe JH wasn't fully aware of all the abuse EG was performing on Lucas. This makes better sense to me. He was gone for long periods of time. EG could have told him anything she dreamed up and he was in the position of having to take her word for it. I know many parents that have and do smack their kids upside the head occasionally for discipline. Not beat them, but give them a smack. Maybe JH thought that was the extent of it and other bruises were the result of being a boy, a kid.

It says right in that MSM article that JH saw Lucas with two black eyes.

There are so many horrible parents that use drugs, but they don't kill the children. What killed sweet, innocent little 5 year old Lucas Allen Hernandez was 26 year old Emily Ann-Marie Glass.

Indeed. Meth/heroin surely couldnt have helped things though and even could have played a role somehow as far as how things actually went down/circumstances and/or maybe what Lucas' current location could be (re: to associates, logistics of deals, etc). Moo.

Bipolar has 2 phases, a manic phase and a depressive phase. In the manic phase, people often go days without sleeping, and partake in risky behaviors (all sorts... sexually, theft, driving dangerously, etc) because they sort of feel invincible. But then it switches to a depressive phase, and in general this illness is scarier than someone with just depression because the person has such a huge swing from feeling on top of the world to being depressed that they often either use drugs to try to feel the mania again, or can be suicidal because they feel so low. Keeping someone with this medicated is hard too, because the manic phase feels amazing, and they want that more than the level state they're in while properly medicated. So they go off the medicine because they want that mania back so badly.

Just thinking out loud...

There are also unwanted side effects to some of the meds. For instance, one's interest in sex can go way down.

Does anyone know what time EG court is scheduled for Monday? I don't remember seeing it posted.

TIME CASE DEFENDANT HEARING TYPE/RESULTCameron & Herrman PALeth-Perez Julia ACriminal Jury TrialHearing result for Criminal Jury Trialheld on 04/16/2018 09:00 AM:Continued by Defendant - No RecordTaken4/16/18 9:00 am 2018-CR-000491-MD Glass Emily A

<modsnip>

We do see on crime shows such as "Evil Lives here", "Dateline", "48 hours", "Disappeared", etc., interviews with associates, family members.

IMO LE has surely already done this (interviewed the ex for a variety of reasons), likely several times, (SP I would think). Moo.

Eta: In the case of Dylan Redwine, father Mark Redwine was the POI. Elaine Redwine was interviewed here on WS Radio. Yes, she was Dylan's mother, but she was nonetheless an ex who was interviewed here.

With the early involvement of the FBI I think everyone known to LE in this case has been questioned.
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members