Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read chi’s post and took a step back. THIS SITE IS SUCH AN AWESOME POSITIVE TOOL TO HELP THOSE WHO CANT HELP THEMSELVES.

IN THE 1980s a little boy in alaska supposedly fell into a river and has never been seen again. There are a lot of similarities to this case.

The difference is that now websites like WEBSLEUTHS investigate disappearances and do so much good to keep the missing in the news. We all have something to contribute.

And keeping Lucas name in the forefront of the news.

And I am hoping that some of that energy and intelligence
ence can be channeled into change in child protective services.

Each of us is talented, intelligent, and resourceful. I admire each member which takes the time to be here. Together we are an awesome force.

I just wanted to begin the week with positive thoughts and compliments. With regard to this case I need to remember that good people exist. And in the end the evil are punished.

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY. AND KNOW YOURE APPRECIATED.
Absolutely and so are you!:)
And WS rock and they know it.
We are all doing our very best even tho sometimes we don't know what exactly to do.
We still "do" what each of us has the capacity to do.
I spent the past 5 days working to get an Afghani Veteran with severe PTSD and Bipiolar with mixed state into treatment.
The VA just bounces these guys around like nobody's business. Arrrggghh.
I'm tired from chasing him down in one of the worst strip clubs in Memphis but it is always worth it.
jmo and time for coffee:coffee:

Monday, April 16th:
*Hearing (@ 9am CT) – KS – Lucas Allen Hernandez (5) (missing Feb. 17, 2018; not found yet) – Emily Ann-Marie Glass (26) (stepmom) charged (2/26/18) with 1 count of child endangerment (of 1 year old, for Feb. 16th, day before Lucas was reported missing; suspected of drug use). There are 2 other charges of Child Endangerment with warrant drawn on booking page; bond stays at $50K, per Judge on 3/14/18.
Originally arrested (2/21/18) for 2 counts of child endangerment.
3/14/18: Glass’s bond will remain at $50K, and if she is able to post bond, she will be under electronic monitoring if she gets out of jail, O’Connor said. O’Connor said he will leave up to another judge who is handing a child-in-need-of-care case involving the 1-year-old whether Glass can have contact with that child.

Niner the hearing has been rescheduled to May 14th!

Well Pandora this morning has gone from Beach Boys to Sublime to everything else while I try to chill.
Working in the background constantly because that's all I can really do.
I've even listened to the kid's channel just for Wichita's Son.
Lucas:candle:

The next child endangerment hearing is May 14, but when is the CINC hearing?

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't JH also have to attend the CINC hearing on April 27th.

Thread 18. That’s a lot of people working, thinking, and looking; determined to find you little guy. We aren’t giving up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html This Wichita Eagle article is driving me crazy once again this morning.
It notes that among many other things EG has a history of trespassing. I would love to know just where these incidents occurred although they are most likely unrelated.
I deal with people with bipolar issues every day. I lost two husbands to that deadly disease.
It's no excuse for anything.:moo: Nada.
Almost none of those I deal with hurt others. They hurt themselves instead.
Heroin and meth...heroin and meth...ups and downs...chasing the mania of BPD then using other substances to self-medicate to stabilize the mood. Common as the day is long.
I am so angry that everything that was noted by the school nurse along with others was not enough to save Lucas. :gaah:
I do understand how difficult it is for social services to get the ball rolling, but that is no excuse.
They don't seem to have much problem taking kids on a whim for even a rumor around these parts.
Emily I so wish I had just a tiny bit of time with you. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate you, not that it matters I am fairly sure.
I do hate what has happened to Lucas. That you left him home alone. That you yelled at him and he suffered at your hands.
There is help for those who seek it.
There was help available for you and you know this.
Back to reading and hoping I can catch up and reel in my anger and frustration after a few days of being "computer free".
Which was probably better for my state of mind.:sigh:
Lucas I once again hope this is your day.
Love,
Chi:heartbeat:

Great catch! Here's the wording from the article:

The petition also cited Glass’ criminal history from 2003 to 2017, including arrests for larceny, trespassing, stealing a vehicle, domestic violence and destruction of property.

O/T (but maybe of interest to some of you): I know there has been discussion in previous threads about the possibility of charging a person with murder when a body hasn't been found, specifically in a child murder case. It can and it does happen. The trial for the murder of Aliayah Lunsford begins today. Aliayah has been missing for over 6 years, but the state of West Virginia is trying her mother, Lena Lunsford, for the murder of her daughter.

Lucas has always reminded me of Aliayah in so many ways, except at least there are pictures of Lucas smiling and videos of him being happy. I've never seen a picture of Aliayah where she looked happy.

Here's a ink to the trial thread for anyone who is interested:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rd-3-Lewis-Co-24-Sep-2011-14-*Trial-Underway*

O/T (but maybe of interest to some of you): I know there has been discussion in previous threads about the possibility of charging a person with murder when a body hasn't been found, specifically in a child murder case. It can and it does happen. The trial for the murder of Aliayah Lunsford begins today. Aliayah has been missing for over 6 years, but the state of West Virginia is trying her mother, Lena Lunsford, for the murder of her daughter.

Lucas has always reminded me of Aliayah in so many ways, except at least there are pictures of Lucas smiling and videos of him being happy. I've never seen a picture of Aliayah where she looked happy.

Here's a ink to the trial thread for anyone who is interested:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rd-3-Lewis-Co-24-Sep-2011-14-*Trial-Underway*
A jury found Colton Levi Clark's parents, James Rex Clark, 67, and Rebecca Faith Clark, 61, guilty of first-degree murder even though no body was ever found.
http://newsok.com/article/5567545/seminole-couple-convicted-in-gruesome-no

Been on the edge of my seat waiting for the court appearance today. At first my heart sank when I saw it's being continued, but that tells me they (LE) have so much more on her than you can shake a stick at.
From the get go they knew Lucas didn't just disappear into the clear blue yonder.
They are playing their cards very close to their chest.
She must be so POed That nobody is buying her story and that she's in check,and being forced to get a continuance.
There is Hope yet for Lucas,and for justice.

This makes me so happy, I want to see her spend the rest of her life in prison. Like the animal she is.

I'm so far behind. Who asked for the continuance? TIA!
According to and other reliable sources, EG's attorney asked for it.
Continuances are unfortunately the usual.
They are all involved in calendar switching almost constantly...:(

Been on the edge of my seat waiting for the court appearance today. At first my heart sank when I saw it's being continued, but that tells me they (LE) have so much more on her than you can shake a stick at.
From the get go they knew Lucas didn't just disappear into the clear blue yonder.
They are playing their cards very close to their chest.
She must be so POed That nobody is buying her story and that she's in check,and being forced to get a continuance.
There is Hope yet for Lucas,and for justice.
Every word you said and more.
One of the first people on the scene was a homicide detective (which is fairly common).
He wasn't fooled for one moment.
He also appeared at her failed attempt at getting her bond reduced.
Also pretty sure they were told by "someone" that there would be bare foot prints in the snow...
EG where is Lucas?:gaah:

jmo

I have nothing to add as of now... heartbroken for Lucas- heartbroken for the ones that tried to help! Always praying and sending love ❤️

Does anyone have any info on JH background and criminal records. I understand the history of violence as it relates to his relationship with EG.

In these cases sometimes people aren’t legally married because one partner is claiming public assistance if some sort. If they marry it would disqualify their family.

If anything I post violates TOS I appreciate admonishment. It’s kind of awkward to be given the green light to look into him. Underno circumstances will I hurt the family members who did everything humanly possible for LUCAS. or FLA OR .

These cases are evil, ugly and unforgiving. And the truth hurts innocent people.

Having said that, LUCAS is the victim and whatever the truthmay be it is going to be revealed and those guilty must be punished. For LUCAS AND TO PROTECT 4 other innocents. 5 children have their lives forever altered resulting from the misbehavour of 1 or more adult(s)! I could not write a much sadder story.

I have nothing to add as of now... heartbroken for Lucas- heartbroken for the ones that tried to help! Always praying and sending love ❤️

I feel the same way- I have nothing to add at this point. I worked all weekend and checked in when I could. So very disheartening that he hasn't been found yet. He can't be that far away! Where is that poor boy?

Every word you said and more.
One of the first people on the scene was a homicide detective (which is fairly common).
He wasn't fooled for one moment.
He also appeared at her failed attempt at getting her bond reduced.
Also pretty sure they were told by "someone" that there would be bare foot prints in the snow...
EG where is Lucas?:gaah:

jmo

It’s strange that none of EG friends or supporters haven’t come forward to post her bond. Maybe they know new charges might be filed if they did, or maybe they have a gut feeling that she did something wrong. 5 k isn’t that much money if people pooled their money. Haven’t heard much from her “supporters or groupies” either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa