Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I’m an Island next to the Big Island. Mahalo(thank you) for the warm welcome. I feel everyone’s compassion & frustration on this thread. I wish there was something that would speed things along.

Who sends their kid back into harms way? And, where was the 10 year olds mother to make sure her sons weren't hurting Lucas again and again? I just don't believe this story. And who even tells it when their child is missing? What does that have to do with their child missing? It was just to misdirect blame. That's all.

Classic deflection tactic/pointing blame...I may have mentioned it here before, it reminds me of when my loser ex would stay out all night, and he'd get back in the morning and I'd say, "Where weeere you all night??"....and he'd say "Where were yoooooouuu?" LOL...answering a question with a question, keep your eyes open for that one too folks, dead giveaway of deception imo.

I wonder how confident, or not confident, EG is at this point as far as Lucas being found. This depends on how well she hid him of course, if he is recoverable, and how well she thought to cover her tracks...

How exciting congrats!!

I’m going to miss everyone too...not sure how I’m supposed to exist without my WS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going down.....going down that hard road......I just don't know.....
Going down the hard road
Down the hard road
Don't know where I've been
And don't know where to go, it's like
Going down the hard road
Down the hard road
Don't know where I've been

KS doesn’t have a law with an age set in stone. That does NOT mean people cannot and will not be charged with endangerment or neglect for leaving a child alone.
DCF has guidelines and based on those guidelines, everything together not JUST age, allows them to charge as is appropriate.
If it was a set age Their hands become tied in many cases - on both ends of the possible spectrum - with parents who should be charged going scot free, and parents who shouldn’t be charged serving jail time.
One child who is 9 might have enough maturity and knowledge and confidence to be left alone for half an hour. Meanwhile a 16yo, with the mental capacity of a toddler, should never be left alone. Guidelines rather than a set in stone age, gives way for common sense and appropriate judgement in filing charges.
http://www.dcf.ks.gov/services/PPS/Documents/PPM_Forms/Appendices/Appendix_1B.pdf
cb6956b7f1cbfff7491b2d3a98eef18b.jpg

I agree. What I meant was that since there's no specific law - although you could stretch it to apply to putting Lucas in harm's way by leaving him home alone - that it isn't worth throwing a possible misdemeanor charge at Glass.

Certainly DCF goes by different criteria and could get involved but even then, what could they do? Lucas is missing so he couldn't be removed from the home.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas-law/kansas-child-abuse-laws.html
https://law.justia.com/codes/kansas/2013/chapter-21/article-56/section-21-5601/
http://www.dcf.ks.gov/services/PPS/Documents/GuidetoReportingAbuseandNeglect.pdf

In Dylan Redwine's case, I always believed he took a hit or blow or push, etc at the direct hands of his violent father which was just too much for him to survive...I suspect the same here. Moo.

If so, it would have to be something that could not be blamed on an accident (fell of the barstool, etc.). Otherwise she could have called 911 after the fact instead of hiding him.

I think in Dylan Redwine's case his father wanted to make his ex wife suffer. I think he murdered his son for that specific reason. He was and is a very sick man. And he is satisfied with his goal.

OT
Sometimes I have such strong thoughts of how I can help others or even what others should be doing! I can be really headstrong. I get impatient entertaining others perceptions. But you guys are great and sometimes really make me think. Honestly, you guys have made me a better person. Thank you.

When WS is down, I will thinking about what the jury will need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that EG is guilty IF Lucas is not found by then.I don't care if LE needs more time,but I am concerned that EG will be able to spread her usual bs and lay blame elsewhere,so she can walk.

If you are worried about a statute of limitations regarding murder, there is none!

If you are worried about a statute of limitations regarding murder, there is none!

No there isn't thank goodness. I'm concerned about her skipping the country, as the judge was.

O/T How do I post a photo on tapatalk?? I don’t have the ring photo but I have the “just after I said yes photo (for those who were asking and I can’t believe I didn’t get the [emoji183]shot! I was just so shocked! Of course everyone wanted to buy us beers the rest of the concert (we saw The Unlikely Candidates and got a high five from lead singer, Everclear who took pics with us, Cold War Kids and Bleachers but they got rained out [emoji20]) and I’m an alcoholic so I got a ton of $8 diet cokes to celebrate [emoji23]) and yes I just used parenthesis inside of parenthesis.

On topic - I have a good feeling this weekend will have us with LOTS more answers about Lucas last moments. I don’t have any real reason for this but that I feel it in my gut. Not sure if it’s true but I’m feeling positive!!! Let us all pray, light candles etc for Lucas during our break from WS. Let’s find our little guy - he is all of ours now, whether by blood or not!![emoji1317]

O/T How do I post a photo on tapatalk?? I don’t have the ring photo but I have the “just after I said yes photo (for those who were asking and I can’t believe I didn’t get the [emoji183]shot! I was just so shocked! Of course everyone wanted to buy us beers the rest of the concert (we saw The Unlikely Candidates and got a high five from lead singer, Everclear who took pics with us, Cold War Kids and Bleachers but they got rained out [emoji20]) and I’m an alcoholic so I got a ton of $8 diet cokes to celebrate [emoji23]) and yes I just used parenthesis inside of parenthesis.

On topic - I have a good feeling this weekend will have us with LOTS more answers about Lucas last moments. I don’t have any real reason for this but that I feel it in my gut. Not sure if it’s true but I’m feeling positive!!! Let us all pray, light candles etc for Lucas during our break from WS. Let’s find our little guy - he is all of ours now, whether by blood or not!![emoji1317]

I'm just so fricken happy for you! I can't wait to hear the planning.
I too have been feeling we are going to have a big break regarding Lucas real soon.

Can you imagine your 1 year old child in state custody and unable to care for them, make them feel safe, them missing you, not understanding, not being able to vocalize their confusion? I would be going crazy trying to get access to comfort my child. I would jump thru any hoops presented. That poor little girl must be so confused, hurting, lonely. Just makes me cry. And why isn't her daddy there to make her feel safe? Why did they take her away from him too? Honestly, that feels like drugs to me. And I don't mean weed. I mean some serious stuff that is noticeable upon interaction with him.
I know we have our outcry about JH looking the other way about the accusations of EG abusing Lucas. I suspect he did too. But they didn't take MH away from JH because EG was possibly abusing our missing LH. They took MH out of JH's care because he was not suitable to be her parent. That smells like drugs to me. Personally, because of other things I've seen, I call meth. jmo but I'm calling meth.

Can you imagine your 1 year old child in state custody and unable to take care for them, make them feel safe, them missing you, not understanding, not being able to vocalize their confusion? I would be going crazy trying to get access to comfort my child. I would jump thru any hoops presented. That poor little girl must be so confused, hurting, lonely. Just makes me cry. And why isn't her daddy there to make her feel safe? Why did they take her away from him too? Honestly, that feels like drugs to me. And I don't mean weed. I mean some serious stuff that is noticeable upon interaction with him.

I also wonder why her parents didn’t step up and try to get custody of MH.

I just watched the video of the Detective reading EG’s written statement regarding what she did Thursday-Saturday and something new sticks out to me.

She said “she put on his (Lucas) show, but couldn’t remember which one” then shortly after she said she checked on Lucas every 20-30 minutes while he watched a movie just to say hi.

If it was familiar enough to refer to it as “his show”, how can she not recall which one it was? And was it a show or a movie? IMO she’s definitely lying from then on, probably before it too.

Also, she cleaned out the flower bed on Thursday. Why do I recall the neighbor saying they saw her gardening more than just 2 days before she reported him missing? Is my mind playing tricks on me again?

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

But if she was regularly abusing him would she care what state of health he was in? I mean no disrespect but i can't see her taking him to anyone for medical attention if she was the one abusing him. Who leaves a sick child alone to go eat or pick up food from a restaurant? What am I missing? IMO she may have decided she needed to disappear him before DCS showed up at her door. I think the q&a that took place with the neighbor could be a huge piece of the puzzle. Since it doesn't seem to me like EG was expecting the LL to stop by, what if Lucas said something about a smell during the q&a (the smell being the weed she smoked) and there was an assumption the bad smell was something the LL needed to take care of and that's why the LL came by. Is it possible the neighbor knew the LL and called themself? Too many questions, I know.

Or what if she wanted “documentation” of a smell, in case others noticed.
Just thinking......
MOO

Who takes their child away from loving family members with your child's best interest in mind? Who does that and why? Because they have the power to do so and they have something to hide!
The abuse to Lucas was because of drug abuse.
The taking away of family was because of hiding drug abuse.
Lucas is gone because of drug abuse. JH is standing by EG because of drug abuse.
Drug abuse is the common thread. Drug abuse.

Or what if she wanted “documentation” of a smell, in case others noticed.
Just thinking......
MOO

Here we are again....premeditated? Who thinks of this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500