Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't listen, but I would assume (not a wise decision on my part) that they mean the first time. She was fighting off the person who really killed Lucas (Excuse me while I unroll my eyes from the back of my head).

It's hard to tell for sure because the mugshot is grainy, but I don't see obvious black eyes.

Agreed, they are basing this off of the video of her appearing in front of the judge right after she was first arrested. Yellow jump suit, ragged knuckles.
She didn't have black eyes. She had no makeup on, and was on suicide watch in jail. She had dark circles, no bruises.

I have been reading for the last 2 hours & still cannot catch up. When I first read about what happened,I honestly thought that the pain meds that I am on made me imagine this! I just want to weigh in on one thing...DM said"I told LE that she was suicidal." Just a personal story..my son called the suicide line and talked to someone for an hour. He didn't know that you don't hang up on them. He had told them that he felt so much better and hung up. The person then called our local police. They showed up at our door,because no one was sure whether he truly felt better or was going to do something. (My husband and I were sleeping.) One cop was so understanding and told my adult son to go to a hospital and get follow-up. His partner wanted to get the handcuffs on him,throw him into the patrol car, and involuntarily commit him. That cop kept going to his gun while we all sat in my living room with our hands visible and no guns!! My son had threatened no one!! The nice officer won out and followed us while we drove my son to the hospital. My son got help and is doing great!! With EG being 27, not even the police could get her professional help unless she was willing or doing something to hurt another right THEN to be committed.

I’m not a conspiracy type but in my years of working as a medic, I’ve not EVER seen a woman kill them selves by gun. They can but it’s very rare. They also nearly 99.9% of the time leave notes. Long ones. I’m waiting to hear about EG note. Finally, I hope WPD will release the evidence in case now!
I am praying that JH doesn’t now kill himself. When you know someone who kills themselves, your suicide risk goes up and with ALL the trauma JH has experienced recently I hope the police are giving him lots of therapy through victims assistance!

I keep thinking that it can't get any worse, any crazier and then I'm proven wrong. I'm just speechless....continually. Wicca? JO and Vday?? I mean wth....I agree with (crap who was it?) who said that until NG and DM jumped on this, at least most of the crazy was contained to SM. Now, it's just everywhere. Add me to the "upside-down world" crew, this may be one of the craziest stories I've followed on WS. Poor Lucas.

Suicide by gun is a lot higher than 1%. I just woke up and haven't got a link, but I will later.
Until LE says different, or shows some facts supporting otherwise, then I Believe EMILY killed herself by gun. She was on the loose for a long time, and could have been killed or at least beat up by many, many people, but it didn't happen then, and didn't happen now.

I don't know but I bet Emily has been trying to get JH to listen to her, believe her, love her, as a manipulating con can. I won't be surprised that she didn't ask him over to finally 'tell him the whole story', and he found her dead. If she did leave a suicide a note, I hope she was honest in it...time will tell.

The part where Eberhardt says that "we're all parents" and could have been done for child endangerment but not get a $50k bond. What the? Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong type of parents, Ms Eberhardt...EG for instance.

DM said that he looked up bond amounts for that charge and the $50k was the max, so it was perfectly legal, and it was perfectly moral given that she was the prime suspect in the murder of a five-year old child!

Should I really carry on listening to today's NG show? The guests NG has had on there regarding Lucas' case so far I completely understand, but I don't think Ms Eberhardt is speaking from a logical or rational perspective so I don't really see how she's a suitable guest for anything outside of conspiracy radio shows.

I’m not a conspiracy type but in my years of working as a medic, I’ve not EVER seen a woman kill them selves by gun. They can but it’s very rare. They also nearly 99.9% of the time leave notes. Long ones. I’m waiting to hear about EG note. Finally, I hope WPD will release the evidence in case now!
I am praying that JH doesn’t now kill himself. When you know someone who kills themselves, your suicide risk goes up and with ALL the trauma JH has experienced recently I hope the police are giving him lots of therapy through victims assistance!

My niece shot herself a couple years ago. No note. Unsuccessful thank goodness (she did chest instead of head).

The last time i was planning it, it was going to be via firearm, mainly because it's easy to get where I live and I was determined and the stats I found said shotgun to head is most fatal (I didn't want to fail). And I'm a woman. But yeah i would have left a freaking novel most likely.

Absolutely, I would be glad to!

It just chaps my hide that EG is getting all this attention after I spent months begging news outlets to share flyers to find Lucas.

Stepmom Dies in Apparent Suicide After Leading Investigator to Body of Missing 5-Year-Old Boy

You and everyone who assisted in any way in the search for Lucas did so out of the goodness of his or her heart, to find Lucas so his mom and dad could lay him to rest. These two are doing it for publicity!

Last edited:
They're saying that Jamie and Jonathan were involved in Wicca and they believe they sacrifice their first born child. She (Shani or Shelly - not sure which one) has been shot at and ran off the road. Nancy is laughing.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

See what I said about she belongs on a conspiracy radio show, not on NG? I was right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crissam