Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over from the other thread...

I don't know, I kind of feel like if you're being hit all the time, it might be tiring. I could see taking a 3 hour nap (for Lucas) if she had a long, violent session that morning.

This makes me sick. SO sick.

I have to say something about naps. My 5 yr old takes naps sometimes in the car, never when we are home & it’s usually only for 10-15 mins. We call them power naps ;) So yes, some do still nap, but IMO & my experience NEVER for 3 hrs. Even when any of my kids have been sick, they’ve never napped for more than an hour at a stretch. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sending out a huge Thank You to our locals who are so graciously reaching out and searching for Lucas!

You have huge hearts and are very caring to be out in the weather looking for this child who another adult just tossed away! Be careful, stay warm, and big hugs.:tyou::tyou::grouphug:

12 Days
Thread 7
:( :( :(

I saw the first part of the interview, is there anything important I should know about ?

My guess is no EG will never tell the truth :(

I have to say something about naps. My 5 yr old takes naps sometimes in the car, never when we are home & it’s usually only for 10-15 mins. We call them power naps ;) So yes, some do still nap, but IMO & my experience NEVER for 3 hrs. Even when any of my kids have been sick, they’ve never napped for more than an hour at a stretch. MOO

I thought she put him in his bed, with a movie, went for a shower. After her shower, he'd fallen asleep, so, she and the baby laid down for a nap, which is not out of the ordinary for a one year old. When she awoke, he was gone. I took it that she woke up three hours later and he was gone, not that little L napped for three hours. That sometime during the time that she laid down with the baby, he woke up, and wandered away.

Does anyone have a link to the current missing person poster for Lucas? I see that the Missing Pieces Network on FB just posted a new one for Lucas, listing his weight as 45 pounds and providing the number for TX Equusearch in addition to the tipline, but I can't verify the source of the poster. If anyone can find a verified source, the new poster may be linked here.

attachment.php
http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-lucas-hernandez-wichita-kansas-21718/

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lucas-Hernandez-Flyer.pdf
    264.7 KB · Views: 1
  • EquisearchFlyer.jpg
    EquisearchFlyer.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 519
Does anyone have a link to the current missing person poster for Lucas? I see that the Missing Pieces Network on FB just posted a new one for Lucas, listing his weight as 45 pounds and providing the number for TX Equusearch in addition to the tipline, but I can't verify the source of the poster. If anyone can find a verified source, the new poster may be linked here.

Missing Pieces Network is an approved source as far as our family is concerned. The person who runs it has been wonderful!

Missing Pieces Network is an approved source as far as our family is concerned. The person who runs it has been wonderful!

They are a very good group. I just needed to verify that the poster wasn’t created by an unverified person or group since I saw it on FB, but I’m very glad to see the updated information on this new poster. I think it seems much more accurate than the original information that was released.

Do we know where Texas Equusearch is searching today?

I was finally able to watch her interview.
The fake crying, all of a sudden Lucas is her 'son' ( I thought she was just the live in Girlfriend).
Blaming the cousins for the bruises. Like anyone is stupid enough to believe that. Nice aunt huh?
The only thing that surprises me is that she did not desribe these 'stranger's she claims she saw as being black.
I bet if Lucas is found they will find 'Zany the Nanny' made sure Lucas would take a nap like a good little boy.
Where is this all important pic she says she took?
Hmmmmmmmm.

I thought she put him in his bed, with a movie, went for a shower. After her shower, he'd fallen asleep, so, she and the baby laid down for a nap, which is not out of the ordinary for a one year old. When she awoke, he was gone. I took it that she woke up three hours later and he was gone, not that little L napped for three hours. That sometime during the time that she laid down with the baby, he woke up, and wandered away.

I was seriously going to comment last night and ask if she switched her story around.

I was finally able to watch her interview.
The fake crying, all of a sudden Lucas is her 'son' ( I thought she was just the live in Girlfriend).
Blaming the cousins for the bruises. Like anyone is stupid enough to believe that. Nice aunt huh?
The only thing that surprises me is that she did not desribe these 'stranger's she claims she saw as being black.
I bet if Lucas is found they will find 'Zany the Nanny' made sure Lucas would take a nap like a good little boy.
Where is this all important pic she says she took?
Hmmmmmmmm.

She did describe the man as being black, the woman white. I have a feeling this is who the neighbor saw her smoking and talking to on her porch, she being the white woman speaking with a black man.

That was not what she told LE at the time Lucas was reported missing. Here is the article & a snippet from said article:

https://www.wthr.com/article/5-year-old-kansas-boy-still-missing

Lucas Hernandez was reported missing just after 6 p.m. Saturday (February 17). His stepmother, 26-year-old Emily Glass, told police she last saw the boy in his bedroom before she took a shower and fell asleep Saturday afternoon.

(Original statements are important.) MOO

Does a 1 year old generally nap for 3 consecutive hours?

That was not what she told LE at the time Lucas was reported missing. Here is the article & a snippet from said article:

https://www.wthr.com/article/5-year-old-kansas-boy-still-missing

Lucas Hernandez was reported missing just after 6 p.m. Saturday (February 17). His stepmother, 26-year-old Emily Glass, told police she last saw the boy in his bedroom before she took a shower and fell asleep Saturday afternoon.

(Original statements are important.) MOO
The original statement was that she saw him in his room, and now she is providing more detail that he was watching a movie in his room, then fell asleep in his room? I'm not debating, I'm trying to figure out what exactly is different.

Mine often did. Every kid is different tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since the baby is only 13 mo old, a 3 hour nap wouldn't be out of the question. Definitely depends on the kid, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea