Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know where Texas Equusearch is searching today?

I don't know if they are searching today. FindLucasAllen may have more information. I believe TX Equusearch was planning to arrive in Wichita today and start planning their search. I'm sure they need to be debriefed in person by the Wichita PD and strategize how and where they are going to search. I haven't seen them post a call for volunteers, yet, which TX Equusearch often requests, but I don't know if they will need volunteers in this case. Sometimes they ask for people with boats or horses to help or to provide additional resources, but every case is different.

Since the baby is only 13 mo old, a 3 hour nap wouldn't be out of the question. Definitely depends on the kid, though.

I totally get all the conversation about the 3-hour nap....but does anyone think the 3-hour nap actually happened that afternoon?

Show of hands of those who suspect (even if not 100%) that something happened to Lucas before the supposed nap?

:wave:

jmo

Has anyone heard from the dad? I would be pleading my guts out thru all media to help find my child!
Has he been able to speak to EG? I would think at this point LE might encourage that as he might be able to get a good read on her, knowing her usual mannerisms, etc.

I totally get all the conversation about the 3-hour nap....but does anyone think the 3-hour nap actually happened that afternoon?

Show of hands of those who suspect (even if not 100%) that something happened to Lucas before the supposed nap?

jmo

:wave: !!!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect that something happened to Lucas before that day, not just before the "nap".

jmo

:seeya:

jmo

:clap:

I was seriously going to comment last night and ask if she switched her story around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk. I don't see how they all three could sleep for three hours. Only her and the infant, if he did in fact, wander away, he'd had to have woken up within that time frame, of when she went to sleep, w/the infant. He could have awakened, just a few minutes, after she fell asleep.

jmo

Here’s my question.. When is the last time you took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon as an adult?

That was not what she told LE at the time Lucas was reported missing. Here is the article & a snippet from said article:

https://www.wthr.com/article/5-year-old-kansas-boy-still-missing

Lucas Hernandez was reported missing just after 6 p.m. Saturday (February 17). His stepmother, 26-year-old Emily Glass, told police she last saw the boy in his bedroom before she took a shower and fell asleep Saturday afternoon.

(Original statements are important.) MOO

So the consistencies are, from day one, that she last saw him in his bedroom, she took a shower and fell asleep Sat. afternoon, awoke and found him missing, and reported him missing at 6 p.m.

Would that be correct?

Any other consistencies? From day one?

Lucas could have been gone any time between when the neighbors saw him outside with their kids up until 6:00 pm on February 17. That's the time gap we need to fill. Does anyone want to create a detailed timeline beginning on the day and time EG and the kids went to play at the neighbors to the present?

I'm really considering why was little Lucas called in as missing on that day, and that time. Dad was working out of town, as we know. When was he SCHEDULED to return home? Do we know? That answer may have something to do with WHEN she called him in as missing.

Here’s my question.. When is the last time you took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon as an adult?

I think someone coming down from a high could easily take a 3-hour nap.

I know a few adults who do this any chance they get. To me it's a waste of time and I resent it. To them it's a luxury.

The original statement was that she saw him in his room, and now she is providing more detail that he was watching a movie in his room, then fell asleep in his room? I'm not debating, I'm trying to figure out what exactly is different.

I brought up the same thing, yesterday. In the beginning, EG stated that she had taken a shower, and then a nap. And, she had last seen, Lucas in his room. EG didn't provide the details of the movie, so Lucas could wind-down for a nap. To me, the original statement about the shower and nap, kinda sounded like she didn't mean to nap. I don't know, why? Maybe, because, most parents do check on their kids, before napping, or doing anything else, like showering. And, I think the shower must have been a long one since Lucas was supposedly sleeping when the shower was done. Or, it doesn't take Lucas a long time to fall asleep for a nap?

And, in a previous post, a family member mentioned, that Lucas didn't take naps at their house or wherever else. I am not saying that Lucas does or doesn't take naps, but, perhaps, Lucas is too excited to nap, when he is at someone else's house? My friend's daughter (who is a toddler) doesn't like going to bed when I am visiting their house in the evenings. Her daughter gets worried that she might miss some fun. And, she doesn't like going to bed when her dad is home during his days off. (he works nights). It is possible that Lucas doesn't want to miss out on having fun when he is spending time at other people's houses'?

I wonder if Lucas did actually take naps when he was at home with EG. And, I wonder if he woke her up, after his nap? Or if she was awake before Lucas? I also wonder if he was taught to not answer the door?

I also suspect that someone is on here reading stuff, and bringing stuff up to Emily during Jailhouse calls. Maybe this is why she is giving a more detailed explanation of things?

So the consistencies are, from day one, that she last saw him in his bedroom, she took a shower and fell asleep Sat. afternoon, awoke and found him missing, and reported him missing at 6 p.m.

Would that be correct?

His attire description hasn't changed: clothing description, pull-up, no shoes.

jmo

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Inthedetails

wave.gif

jmo

:seeya: hands up
jmo

Would that be correct?

Can I ask again, how is that inconsistent? I'm not seeing it.

I have only taken long naps when ill or after a surgery. Never, when I was in a healthy state, nor when my children were younger.

:wave: I also believe that Lucas disappeared the day of him being reported missing.

Yesterday.getting ready to take one now. I work nights ,my whole sleep cycle for 3 days is 3 hours naps.

She did describe the man as being black, the woman white. I have a feeling this is who the neighbor saw her smoking and talking to on her porch, she being the white woman speaking with a black man.
Wow I totally missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member