KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita & family,

I wanted to post to you, but I really don't know what to say. I think about you every day. I pray you can keep strong through the holidays for your children and each other.

I don't feel wishing you happy holidays is appropriate, but I do want you to know I'm thinking of all of you and praying for you at this time and actually every day. This holiday season will be the toughest you'll have to go through.

I'm sorry, I really can't come up with anything comforting to say. I wish I could. I just wanted to know I'm thinking of you.

Mima

Merry Blessed Christmas to you all. Gene, Tony, David and I and all of our families wish you and yours a peaceful, safe holiday, filled with happy memories. We are grateful for all of your thoughts and prayers. Please know that while we are going through one of the hardest times of our lives, we STILL know how blessed we are. We have our children and each other. We still have Mom's love and her spirit to guide us. We have a Savior who came so that we could have life eternal, so that we can see Mom again someday. His grace and mercy are with us each and every day. Merry, Merry Christmas friends.

Rita, what can I say.
I will be thinking of you and the family as I go about the Christmas day.

Rita, what can I say.
I will be thinking of you and the family as I go about the Christmas day.

Thank you much. Hope you all have a great Christmas filled with lots of good food - Mom and I have always said we don't have a lot of bad habits, but we love food. Our last vacation together didn't go so well because we got lost (a lot), but by golly we ate at a good restaurant everywhere we went.

We're in the middle of a blizzard right now. Yesterday it rained, thundered, there was lightning, then last night all the rain froze. Today, sleet, snow, and blowing winds. I'm not for sure we'll be going anywhere anytime soon. I think its supposed to snow thru Saturday. It's definitely a white Christmas!

Thank you much. Hope you all have a great Christmas filled with lots of good food - Mom and I have always said we don't have a lot of bad habits, but we love food. Our last vacation together didn't go so well because we got lost (a lot), but by golly we ate at a good restaurant everywhere we went.

We're in the middle of a blizzard right now. Yesterday it rained, thundered, there was lightning, then last night all the rain froze. Today, sleet, snow, and blowing winds. I'm not for sure we'll be going anywhere anytime soon. I think its supposed to snow thru Saturday. It's definitely a white Christmas!

Rita and all your family:

I know that these next few days are going to be so hard on you, as they are so hard on those of us who are Pat's friends. As for you, there are so many places in my home that remind me of Pat, she is with me, as she is with you. I remember her telling me about Christmas with you all, the masses, the joyful gatherings, she is your center.

I am praying that you and your entire family can find some peace during this wonderful time of the year, and that Pat's grace will endow you all with her love, spirit and even, God hope, some of her joy and laughter.

God bless you all and I can only hope that the love of all Pat's friends will embrace you and give you some comfort.

Love,hugs, and prayers,
Pam

Merry Christmas, Rita and family. May the spirit of this special day bring you faith, hope and strength.

Merry Christmas all!
We have settled down at friends' (housesitting) and are watching the show Forensic Files, this case involved a murder in which the John Helble(victim)'s dog has helped with the homicide.
Rita, it made me think of your mother's case and her dog being present.
I am wondering if it was possible that your mother's dog bit the attacker in an attempt to protect your mother at any point, or left dog hairs or a bite mark as evidence under the attacker.
I know the pup was scared and under the bed when y'all got there (can't remember exactly) however if her dog was present when your mother was being taken, even the sweetest pups will go all out sometimes to defend their mama.

It might be a possibility that dog hairs (even from your mother's clothes) are present as having transfered from her clothing to the truck the perps used, most likely even on the clothes of the perps as well.
Has LE checked for matching dog hairs on the baseball cap? They really need to, the possibility of matching dog hair from your mother's dog to a suspect's truck, clothing,etc could solve this.
Does your mom's dog have long hair, short hair? Regardless, dog hair sheds and transfers easily from clothing to other materials!

They can do Canine DNA testing is valid in criminal court
Blessings to your family!

bump up! no way you fell to page two Pat! I will do my best to keep your story on page one
!

I might add that the main stream media might do the same to keep her story in the light of readers across America! How can we DO THIS!

bump up! no way you fell to page two Pat! I will do my best to keep your story on page one
!

I might add that the main stream media might do the same to keep her story in the light of readers across America! How can we DO THIS!

Thank you nurse - I was going to do the same thing.

I wish I had something to update you all on. LE continues to work hard on Mom's case. We do our own snooping when we can. The hardest thing is, you know in the back of your mind, that even when they get these guys and they go to prison...it still doesn't change what they did, and that she's probably not coming back. On Christmas night, I called Mom's house, just to listen to her voice on the recording.

It's such a weird and lonely feeling to think that you don't have parents anymore - that we just have each other now. Someday I want him to know the evil he invited into our lives...this horrible tragedy of our Mom being kidnapped and probably murdered and the overwhelming pain and grief, but also constantly looking over your shoulder wondering if our kids are safe? Are we safe? Are we all on a list somewhere? Who's next?

It was much to easier to deal with this when we were all so busy searching and dealing w/ media, putting up flyers, meeting w/ LE, and checking stuff out...now, it's just quiet, and all we do is think.

Merry Christmas all!
We have settled down at friends' (housesitting) and are watching the show Forensic Files, this case involved a murder in which the John Helble(victim)'s dog has helped with the homicide.
Rita, it made me think of your mother's case and her dog being present.
I am wondering if it was possible that your mother's dog bit the attacker in an attempt to protect your mother at any point, or left dog hairs or a bite mark as evidence under the attacker.
I know the pup was scared and under the bed when y'all got there (can't remember exactly) however if her dog was present when your mother was being taken, even the sweetest pups will go all out sometimes to defend their mama.

It might be a possibility that dog hairs (even from your mother's clothes) are present as having transfered from her clothing to the truck the perps used, most likely even on the clothes of the perps as well.
Has LE checked for matching dog hairs on the baseball cap? They really need to, the possibility of matching dog hair from your mother's dog to a suspect's truck, clothing,etc could solve this.
Does your mom's dog have long hair, short hair? Regardless, dog hair sheds and transfers easily from clothing to other materials!

They can do Canine DNA testing is valid in criminal court
Blessings to your family!

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Thank you for thinking of us even on Christmas day. Her dog is very small and probably not brave enough to actually bite someone. She would bark at people she was not comfortable with (even the kids if they were running around and made her nervous), but I never knew her to confront someone. I don't know what she would have done if she thought Mom was in danger though...

I will check on the ballcap and see what all they have tested for.

I still go crazy wondering how this guy got her to the door. She had to have heard that truck...uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh, it makes me nuts. I guess it doesn't even matter at this point but I can't stop thinking about it.

Thank you for thinking of us even on Christmas day. Her dog is very small and probably not brave enough to actually bite someone. She would bark at people she was not comfortable with (even the kids if they were running around and made her nervous), but I never knew her to confront someone. I don't know what she would have done if she thought Mom was in danger though...

I still go crazy wondering how this guy got her to the door. She had to have heard that truck...uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh, it makes me nuts. I guess it doesn't even matter at this point but I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't think I could get my mind to shut down either, but don't be so hard on yourself, you are a kind person with a tender spirit, and it's ok to be confused and to be angry. If we all see you starting to "dwell" in the land of anger, we will come get you out of there, cuz I once heard this saying that said "being angry is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but you're the only one who can feel it"
Through this whole ordeal you have remained "better" NOT "bitter". Your mama taught you well, and you kids are teaching your children very valuable lessons with the grace you have handled this with. It's ok to cry, Jesus wept. He loves you and understands your pain, I just wish we could take it all away from you kids. Whatever the plan is, I believe that you have been "faithful" to the Lord, and HE will reward you for that. Have you ever read the book, "The Shack" ? Tough book, but amazing. Deals with alot of the emotions you are dealing with. Be Blessed my friend, Be Blessed

I forgot to say earlier, I have a 3lb, yes, 3lb dog, and he is WAY PROTECTIVE of me. I think if someone was trying to hurt me, he would try to bite them. He may be small, but he has the heart of a Pit Bull. I also would check for dog hairs

eyes.. I think that there is still a foe out there for us to all meet... whether we meet him in person or not remains to be seen but SOMEONE DID THIS to your mamma.. and we need to find him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If LE is slumped OR at a standstll that doesn't mean that we have to be! What else do we know about this situation?? And what happened that night??? WHAT IS LE DOING??????????????? We need a RENEWED PUSH of the pictures of the cap and clip Rita! Really we do. We need to contact MSM shows etc and get her picture out there... She could not just poof off and no one notices she is gone. We ALL KNOW SHE IS GONE. Let us have a push to find her in the new year. I for one volunteer to help you. Please call on me!

FIND PATRICIA KMMI!

For some reason I feel Patricia Kimmi will be found soon.
I know. I know.
I don't really have any 'psychic' ability.
I just feel she is so close by.

Most killers place the person somewhere that is familiar to them.
On their own land, on their vacation land, at their favorite fishing spot...

i.e., Stephanie Condon, missing girl from OR, found on property of alleged abductor
/killer's parents, 10 1/2 yrs later; Kaelin Glazier, missing girl from OR, found on property of alleged abductor'killer's parents, 12 yrs later.

I live in southern Kansas but I have lived in a small kansas town before, and everyone knows about who lives where and what they own and drive, or is related to someone they know. Duallies are not THAT common and would be known by friends or family of someone that owned one. Only rich cowboys seem to own those trucks. Is LE checking on registered vehicles? Someone would have to recognize that kind of truck. My prayers for the family in this difficult time.

Rita, I check here daily to see if you have any news. I have a lump in my throat just thinking about all Pat's grandkids wondering where she was on Christmas, having to spend it without her. Our prayers and thoughts are continuously with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda