KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people taking down her flyers?
Who is taking them down?
Do people think that Andrea does not want to be found?

I have no idea why anyone would take them down and no clue who. There was a news article that someone was caught taking them down and several of my friends would see them posted then later they would be gone.

I could only ever imagine taking a flyer down due to a corporate policy or local law I had no control over. I don't otherwise understand pulling them down unless its nefarious. I do remember an article discussing them being pulled down but I haven't heard anything about it locally. I haven't really heard any local theories though; I only see people sharing and offering prayers etc. on facebook and the occasional local news story recapping everything we already know.

Personally IMO I do not think she disappeared willingly, I think she was either a victim of someone in her life that data will point out as a potential suspect or a victim of a stranger/crime of opportunity.

Murders of strangers or innocent victims in Louisville is quite rare, but you can google "louisville woman kidnapped" and see that kidnapping and sexual assaults by strangers in crimes of opportunity happen several times a year.

I also think an accident is possible but it would be hard to get away with a hit and run and cover up in that area and there are no large bodies of water within miles of the area, so I lean more towards foul play. JMO.

Andrea has been added to NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Circumstances of Disappearance
Missing person was last seen in the area of 4000 block of Fincastle Road, Louisville, KY, on foot. She hasn't had any contact with family or friends since then, which is very unusual.

Can you explain or link what you’re talking about?

I’m pretty sure it’s all just social media stuff. The only thing the family has stated is that there was a family argument that evening, which is why she left so distraught. As far as who she was arguing with, the reasons for the argument, or really anything other than that- the family has stated nothing else.

I just noticed on the FA page that it looks like Missing In America and Nancy are taking themselves off the page because of all the drama. That’s probably a good idea but it also should’ve happened wks ago. The drama has died down quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox