KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audubon Park area garage sale tomorrow. A lot of people will be milling about. But, I have no idea if Andrea still being in this area is even plausible. 'Seems to me MIA has generated nothing except... Fiasco. (That's my gentle word for "cluster**"""). Jmo

I can’t imagine how hard this must be for her family. Sounds like a lot of drama, I can’t read the comments which is probably a good thing.

Maybe stating simple facts would be useful?
Example- Andrea and her children lived in an apartment off ——- Street. The evening of ——— Andrea had a disagreement/argument with ——- at her home. Andrea stated she was going to her mothers houses and left around ——-pm to walk to her mothers house. Perhaps it was a little sisterly spat and said she was leaving. Was she intoxicated or under the influence? Had this happened before? When she didn’t show up did they immediately start cruising the neighborhood?

What about places Andrea like to go or places she frequented? Some pictures show her use of makeup, did she go to CVS, Ulta, Sephora? I’m guessing without a job she didn’t have a lot of disposable income, not sure how she was paying rent or getting children to school, groceries, etc.

Did she meet people off of NextDoor, Craigslist, Marketplace if she was trying to make some money?

Did she take walks? Hang out at Starbucks?
A park/playground with the children?

It’s hard when all you have is widely varying pictures and not much else. Got to be a clue somewhere to find Andrea!
JMO (again)

Last edited:
I can’t imagine how hard this must be for her family. Sounds like a lot of drama, I can’t read the comments which is probably a good thing.

Maybe stating simple facts would be useful?
Example- Andrea and her children lived in an apartment off ——- Street. The evening of ——— Andrea had a disagreement/argument with ——- at her home. Andrea stated she was going to her mothers houses and left around ——-pm to walk to her mothers house. Perhaps it was a little sisterly spat and said she was leaving. Was she intoxicated or under the influence? Had this happened before? When she didn’t show up did they immediately start cruising the neighborhood?

What about places Andrea like to go or places she frequented? Some pictures show her use of makeup, did she go to CVS, Ulta, Sephora? I’m guessing without a job she didn’t have a lot of disposable income, not sure how she was paying rent or getting children to school, groceries, etc.

Did she meet people off of NextDoor, Craigslist, Marketplace if she was trying to make some money?

Did she take walks? Hang out at Starbucks?
A park/playground with the children?

It’s hard when all you have is widely varying pictures and not much else. Got to be a clue somewhere to find Andrea!
JMO (again)

Her sister did say that she wasn’t intoxicated when she last saw her. She also left some comments saying that she was probably calling people that night to come hang out with her bc she was so upset. Which, honestly makes sense. Calling to get a ride to her moms doesn’t make much sense, especially 60-90 mins after leaving her sisters, given how close the two locations are.

I know there’s a lot that can’t be said, just like any other MP case. It’d be helpful if there was a more concise timeline though. There are so many different accounts online in the articles, and even on the FA page, which makes it kind of hard to follow.

If she were going from Fincastle to where I think the other address is, she could cut through the back of the apartments, and across the small bridge where beargrass is. She wouldn’t really need to walk down poplar level, and the golf course wouldn’t be in the way.

I don’t think her family has anything to do with any of it. I wish they wouldn’t have ever said anything about an argument that night. I think they could’ve just stated what they’ve been saying in comments the past couple days, but left out the argument part in the very beginning. I feel like that’s where a MP advocate could’ve advised them and helped direct what type of information they should give and what they shouldn’t.

I think the mention of the argument fueled a lot of the speculation. I also think they mentioned it bc it kind of explained her state of mind and why she was upset when she left that night. Idk. It’s a double edged sword.

Really though, the most important things are where she was seen last, where she was supposed to be going, what time she was last seen, and a description of her appearance. In other cases I’ve followed, that’s typically what you get. You get a broad timeline and maybe some mention of whether foul play is suspected.

Last edited:
The disclosing the argument is important in explaining why Andrea was walking the neighborhood at 2am and her state of mind.
With her current situation of recently losing her car, job and house plus not having custody of her kids this argument could been the thing that broke her then making the sudden decision to leave everyone/everything or doing self harm, Sadly i have a feeling she accepted a ride with a stranger after failed attempts getting one with her friends.

Obviously we don't need to know the reason why the argument took place but knowing a little what she was thinking and going through leading up to her disappearing is important. Personally i wish we knew more of her day/s leading up to that night, if it been normal or other things also occurred.

3 days for the report to be filed?

So your sister has an argument, appears at your door upset (and loud?) at 1am and you don’t let her in because the babies are asleep. You assume she walks back to moms house and figure you will hear from her in a day or two?

I understand walking to and from moms to sisters - in daylight or early evening.
But upset at 1-2am?
Perhaps in a subdivision that’s well lit with only one or two entrances.

I've been off the site for a few weeks now, but have been constantly checking on news of andrea. i'm hopeful this reported sighting is accurate. her family needs her back. wishing all the best for youAK and your loved ones.

It sounds like it isn’t a new sighting. The timing is weird. Over the wkend, the PI issued a public apology to the city of Clarksville for hanging signs bc it’s against ordinance. He was going to address city council tonight and he had a lot of support in the comments. There was at least one council member in them, apologizing. I have a feeling people complained and LE agreed to post a status about Andrea, which was then seen by whoever helps gather stories for the day.

@jULIA_bEE
Well something had to lead the PI there to Clarksville.
This says she maybe in area or someone spotted her. Not we are sorry about not allowing you to follow lead and hang posters.
This is getting stranger, not that I do not get what your saying but why would they CPD issue statement.
Do you know how far it is from her missing Mark to this area of Indiana.
I have stayed off the FA site due to this whole hot mess of a case.
Just focusing on this thread. Was happy to see this.
Do you think maybe this is a bait story only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member