Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

The neighbors husband worked with the men that took the video. The video was shown to coworkers at work shortly after Savannah disappeared. The video was taken before two of the men left the house and Savannah was supposedly left alone with DS. <modsnip>

That's not true. The neighbours husband did not work with the men who took the so called video at all. Did u even read the article. Wow.

I've said before that I will not accept the DM article as fact until corroborated by another source. Something in the article that struck me as off "neighbors reported the men she left the bar with took videos of SS & passed them around work". How would the neighbors know this? Also, doesn't make sense that if one or all were involved in her murder that they would want anyone to know they were with her. jmo

This is one thing I can 100% agree with you on lol. There were way too many mistakes in past articles they put out about Savannah. They have very little credibility. Every single thing they’ve “reported” has been pulled straight from social media rumors, and more specifically, comments left on YouTube. They’re a joke.

I’ve only ever seen it on social media. The daily mail picked it up so now it’s “msm” and people are running with it

I feel like it's another attack on her reputation. Even if it is true it reflects poorly on the three men that she left with. I have a problem believing the other two men were in the dark about her murder.

I’ve been reading a lot of the posts and speculation about Savannah’s death being an accidental OD, or accidental in some nature and I still don’t think that’s what happened here. Savannah, nor Sparks, have backgrounds that really indicate heavy drug use. I think I would rather believe that her last minutes of life weren’t violent but I have a hard time accepting that. There are cases out there where people have od’d, but their bodies aren’t usually stripped naked, tied up, folded in half, and buried in a backyard. Typically, their bodies are abandoned. The circumstances just seem to defy that logic.

Where were her clothes? I can only think of very few reasons why they wouldn’t be buried with her, and none of them are good or indicative of any type of accidental death. There were a multitude of opportunities for him to come clean but instead, he chose to lie. He deliberately tried to lead them away from where he intentionally buried her in the ground. Unfortunately, until more information or the autopsy report is released, very little is known of the actual facts surrounding her death.

I feel like it's another attack on her reputation. Even if it is true it reflects poorly on the three men that she left with. I have a problem believing the other two men were in the dark about her murder.

It very well could be. I remember early on, people had mentioned the surveillance vid of her entering the house but not exiting. Not long after, I started seeing the posts about a video that was floating around his place of employment. I kind of wonder if the video actually exists. I’ve seen so many things get repeated online and twisted, that it makes me wonder if this isn’t one of those pieces of information that was morphed like a game of telephone.

I don't put too much credit in the video either. My only point was where above someone said '
BBM

The neighbors husband worked with the men that took the video. The video was shown to coworkers at work shortly after Savannah disappeared. The video was taken before two of the men left the house and Savannah was supposedly left alone with DS. <modsnip>

And now I'm dumbfounded as to how someone who's been so vocal could be so wrong....doh.

Eta the Co workers and the neighbors are two different stories I don't quite know how you moulded them together.

That's not true. The neighbours husband did not work with the men who took the so called video at all. Did u even read the article. Wow.

Yes I read the article. They don't make it clear how the neighbor knew about the video. When I originally read the article I believe it said her husband told her and the article has since been updated to remove that to possibly protect their identity. Even if it wasn't the husband of the neighbor who was interview it's clear the neighbor who was interviewed knows either the men that were at the house or one of their coworkers who were shown the video, in order to know such details about the video.

If no one wants to believe that the information about the video is true because it was reported by the Daily Mail and likely taken from SM rumors, than I guess the information about the neighbor hearing screams should be treated the same.

As quoted from the DM article.

The disturbing picture that has now emerged includes the claim that the men took cell phone video of Spurlock performing a sex act on each of them and one neighbor's chilling recollection of hearing screams in the night.

Locals who spoke to DailyMail.com asked not to be named for fear of retribution as an atmosphere of fear has descended on the small street of ramshackle rentals and fixer uppers to which Spurlock went with the men that night.

According to one, 'Sparks is the sort of guy that if you don't do what he wants he gets mad, he loses it.

'They all took advantage of a drunk girl that night and then the other two left her alone with Sparks.

'They took cell phone video of her. The guys were showing it around at work. She was so drunk she couldn't speak, it was like she couldn't speak English.'

Surveillance footage shows Savannah Spurlock entering suspect's home and never coming out | Daily Mail Online

Yes I read the article. They don't make it clear how the neighbor knew about the video. When I originally read the article I believe it said her husband told her and the article has since been updated to remove that to possibly protect their identity. Even if it wasn't the husband of the neighbor who was interview it's clear the neighbor who was interviewed knows either the men that were at the house or one of their coworkers who were shown the video, in order to know such details about the video.

If no one wants to believe that the information about the video is true because it was reported by the Daily Mail and likely taken from SM rumors, than I guess the information about the neighbor hearing screams should be treated the same.

The disturbing picture that has now emerged includes the claim that the men took cell phone video of Spurlock performing a sex act on each of them and one neighbor's chilling recollection of hearing screams in the night.

Locals who spoke to DailyMail.com asked not to be named for fear of retribution as an atmosphere of fear has descended on the small street of ramshackle rentals and fixer uppers to which Spurlock went with the men that night.

According to one, 'Sparks is the sort of guy that if you don't do what he wants he gets mad, he loses it.

'They all took advantage of a drunk girl that night and then the other two left her alone with Sparks.

'They took cell phone video of her. The guys were showing it around at work. She was so drunk she couldn't speak, it was like she couldn't speak English.'

Surveillance footage shows Savannah Spurlock entering suspect's home and never coming out | Daily Mail Online

I don’t believe anything in the DM articles. The scream hasn’t been reported in any other MSM articles and it’s another one I’ve only seen mentioned on SM. I know WS considers the DM as msm, but it used to not be allowed for good reason. I don’t know how many articles they’ve posted just about Savannah and had names wrong, pictures captioned wrong, peoples relationship’s wrong, etc. Until other msm’s start reporting it, especially locally, I have a hard time believing that they’re not just repeating the rumors in the FB groups.

Last edited:
For the record, the daily mail was in court on 7/19 arguing about whether they should have access to the evidence in Savannah’s case. They were denied and the judge sealed the case. A few days later, on 7/23, they released the article about the cell phone video of her being shared around and the story from the neighbor about the screams. Both of these were floating around, unsubstantiated, in SM groups and YouTube comments. None of the local stations have picked up any of these stories, let alone any bigger, more well known media sites.

Speaking about her being bound, I saw a lot of back and forth about it being the reason to transport her easily. I could absolutely see that being the case. However, how does that make the probability of an accidental death any higher? If that’s the reason, it was still done in a desperate attempt to conceal her body. It was still stripped, folded in half, and buried.

Speaking about her being bound, I saw a lot of back and forth about it being the reason to transport her easily. I could absolutely see that being the case. However, how does that make the probability of an accidental death any higher? If that’s the reason, it was still done in a desperate attempt to conceal her body. It was still stripped, folded in half, and buried.

Burying her naked just seems like an added indignity.

It does. It really bothers me. She was thrown out like trash and it’s disrespectful and sad.

If you felt bad about murdering someone or that they died you would put something on them. Even a T-shirt would show some remorse. Using trash bags and rug it is like he or they treated her like she was disposable. I don't think DS suddenly developed this attitude towards women when he buried Savannah. Or even met her. Did he drug other women or rape them?

Just to be clear, this Daily Mail article that you repeatedly quote and hold fast to as fact is reporting a claim. An allegation, an assertion of something that's disputed or in doubt.

CLAIM
noun

1. 1.
    an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.
    "he was dogged by the claim that he had CIA links"
    synonyms: assertion, declaration, profession, affirmation, avowal, averment, protestation, representation; More
While the source (DM) is approved MSM to link on this site, it's certainly not a license to misrepresent this MSM link as anything more than a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth. Again this is an unverified account.

Anybody can find the slightest amount of dirt on a victim -- especially when they are not present to defend themselves.

What matters most is what you choose to do with it.

MOO

#JusticeForSavannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads