Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

The last time anyone heard from Shadow, who is also known as Branice Willis, was through a text message the evening of September 2, 2016. She had told her mother earlier that she was supposed to house sit for a friend in Clarksville, Kentucky. They also exchanged messages that night.

The following day, Shadow didn't pick up her phone, which was extremely unusual. There were no texts or phone calls to any family or friends that weekend. Alarm bells sounded immediately for her mother.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...adow-mcclaine-n650571?cid=public-rss_20161008

September 2nd. McClaine last had contact with her mother at 7:07 P.M. through a text message that said she was driving at the moment. McCliane was supposed to house sit for a friend in Clarksville, KY for the weekend but never showed up. She also never reported for duty after the weekend ended.
http://popularmilitary.com/army-cid-investigating-disappearance-101st-airborne-soldier/

However, a missing poster shared on social media provides further details about when and where McClaine was when she went missing.

'On September 2, Shadow McClaine was supposed to house sit for a friend in Clarksville, Kentucky, for the weekend,' the poster reads.

'Her mother last had contact with her via text message with her phone on Friday September 2 at 7:07pm.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-McClaine-s-car-Nashville.html#ixzz4NgsORI9E

Since it was on the poster:
385B7E7700000578-0-image-a-65_1473883450165.jpg

Image from her Google plus:
shadow-screen-shot.jpg

There were also rumors on a blog and a fb group that the home owner said they saw signs Shadow had been at the house to feed/walk the dogs but was not there the whole weekend like she was supposed to be. Consider it rumor, I think the fb posts by the home owner were deleted.

Are there any searches for Shadow lately? Or are the searches still kept secret?

On the Facebook page for her they do mention they want her home, and if anybody knows anything, to come forward.

Is anybody looking for Shadow in Nashville, or other places in Tennessee or in Kentucky?

Or are flyers being handed out but no searches?

I am confused about that. Is the family, at this point, the only ones searching?

Earlier it was brought up about the donations. My post isn't about donations per say, but about searching. Are there any Group searches?

IMOO.

She will be featured on the Crime Watch Daily show on October 24th. You'll have to check the times in your city for what time it will come on.

This will be great to keep her in the news, but if there aren't searches, if that is the case, then how will they find Shadow, unless, someone stumbles upon her by accident…?

I am perplexed, truly, about the lack of info about searches for her. Maybe there are current searches that I am totally unaware of.

IMOO.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...adow-mcclaine-n650571?cid=public-rss_20161008

http://popularmilitary.com/army-cid-investigating-disappearance-101st-airborne-soldier/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-McClaine-s-car-Nashville.html#ixzz4NgsORI9E

Since it was on the poster:
385B7E7700000578-0-image-a-65_1473883450165.jpg

Image from her Google plus:
shadow-screen-shot.jpg

There were also rumors on a blog and a fb group that the home owner said they saw signs Shadow had been at the house to feed/walk the dogs but was not there the whole weekend like she was supposed to be. Consider it rumor, I think the fb posts by the home owner were deleted.
So it sounds like she WAS there at least once.

Right and good points. I don't think the military has told media anything about if it was leave or pass or days off. I didn't know there was a difference between the terms. A reporter or family member might not know either. I'll have to look up what the news actually said. forgive me if I used the wrong word.

Oh! I hope I didn't come off as rude! I was just trying to explain how a person like a family member or reporter might get the two terms confused.

No worries & I hope I didn't come across as rude because it wasn't my intent! Thank you for the links & snips. :goodpost: I was just trying to answer some of the questions like "why would she take leave" & whatnot. Just tryin' to clear things up. Sometimes it's hard for me to explain things so :sorry: !

Oh! I hope I didn't come off as rude! I was just trying to explain how a person like a family member or reporter might get the two terms confused.

Not rude and all! That's exactly what I thought and I WAS confused as to the meaning in terms. I was agreeing with your observation :)

Are there any searches for Shadow lately? Or are the searches still kept secret?

On the Facebook page for her they do mention they want her home, and if anybody knows anything, to come forward.

Is anybody looking for Shadow in Nashville, or other places in Tennessee or in Kentucky?

Or are flyers being handed out but no searches?

I am confused about that. Is the family, at this point, the only ones searching?

Earlier it was brought up about the donations. My post isn't about donations per say, but about searching. Are there any Group searches?

IMOO.

They are going to have a Candlelight Vigil for her again, but not here in TN or KY. It will be Monday 7-8:30pm at The Fountain at Yuba City Town Square, Yuba City, California (per the FSM FB page).
No one around here in town has been in the "know" of anymore searches. I'm assuming it's still kept secret. There are rumors about her family that were here, have gone back home. (but those are rumors).

I really expected some movement either yesterday or today but I just checked and nothing. Ugh....so frustrating!! I wish LE would just go ahead and announce a POI if they have one ;)
Shadow, where are you?

Have they checked with the people she was playing that game with?

I just finished watching the Crime Watch Daily show featuring Shadow... CID told the show that 2 soldiers are being held for the disappearance of Shadow and neither one is her ex husband. That's all they would tell them & LE would not go into details about why her ex is in jail.

I just finished watching the Crime Watch Daily show featuring Shadow... CID told the show that 2 soldiers are being held for the disappearance of Shadow and neither one is her ex husband. That's all they would tell them & LE would not go into details about why her ex is in jail.

Wow! :eek:hwow:That is a major bombshell revelation!!! I set my DVR to record CWD and now I can't wait to watch it later tonight. I hope this brings more media coverage for Shadow's case.

So, a theory on the 2 in custody: Maybe Shadow WAS about to be a whistle-blower on the guys who were involved with the thefts on base? :thinking:

WHAT!? Not just suspects, but they are already in custody?? Is this new to the family, or has CID requested they remain silent, and they have been complying? I was not suspecting this at all, honestly. Now I'm wondering about the person whose home Shadow was to be house-sitting; the person seems to have all but vanished from SM. Or maybe this has something to do with Ingress after all (perhaps CID has considered it relevant from the very beginning and thus there has been no mention of it from MSM). I hope that if they are indeed involved, they cooperate, for the family's sake!

WHAT!? Not just suspects, but they are already in custody?? Is this new to the family, or has CID requested they remain silent, and they have been complying? I was not suspecting this at all, honestly. Now I'm wondering about the person whose home Shadow was to be house-sitting; the person seems to have all but vanished from SM. Or maybe this has something to do with Ingress after all (perhaps CID has considered it relevant from the very beginning and thus there has been no mention of it from MSM). I hope that if they are indeed involved, they cooperate, for the family's sake!

Also, her ex was transferred from Montgomery County Sheriff (Clarksville) to Davidson County (Nashville) IMO, I keep thinking this has something to do with that body they found on Charlottes Pike in Nashville that hasn't been updated.... I feel bad for her mother, she was crying on the show. She doesn't think Shadow is alive. :(

Also, her ex was transferred from Montgomery County Sheriff (Clarksville) to Davidson County (Nashville) IMO, I keep thinking this has something to do with that body they found on Charlottes Pike in Nashville that hasn't been updated.... I feel bad for her mother, she was crying on the show. She doesn't think Shadow is alive. :(

Interesting. This morning I checked and he was still listed as being with Montgomery County, and I checked Vine link too, at that time. He was either transferred this morning, or both were updated this morning, because you are exactly right, that he is no longer in custody in Montgomery County.

Wow! :eek:hwow:That is a major bombshell revelation!!! I set my DVR to record CWD and now I can't wait to watch it later tonight. I hope this brings more media coverage for Shadow's case.

So, a theory on the 2 in custody: Maybe Shadow WAS about to be a whistle-blower on the guys who were involved with the thefts on base? :thinking:

There were thefts on base that she was a witness too?? Sometimes I wonder....was Shadow vocal in person as she was online & maybe that led to all of this, especially if she was going to release info on some other soldiers. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back