Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Terri killed Kyron, or had him kidnapped. However, I think she knows more than she is saying.

I believe she was totally involved. Just 4 days into the time he went missing, she posted about getting ready to 'hit the gym' .... What grieving, frantic mother of a missing little boy posts about going to the gym?

So Dr Phil is now trying to explain away the 3 failed lie detector tests. He is definitely spinning things in her favor.

How does someone who's innocent state to Kaine after the first poly that she was "done cooperating"???????

this is supposedly the child she loved like her own (her words). And she just gives up finding this precious child because she gets in a huff over the poly?

not.buying.it.

I call a massive pile of BS on that one.

She's a lying liar who lies. IMO

After the Burke Ramsay debacle with DP, I am feeling horribly manipulated for the sake of his ratings.

I cannot fathom any other reason to give this evil clown woman a public platform.

:stormingmad:

I got a really bad feeling about her at the initial press meeting when Kyron first went missing in 2010. Her body language speaks volume. As she had her head implanted in Kaine’s chest she rolled her eyes upward to look at Kaine. Very telling…creepy… Saw that tape again on DP and it brought back those same feelings. :scared:

Hahaha keep touching your nose Terri. Liar. JMO

Why did she give up her daughter??????

Terri mentioned a white truck's driver asking a store clerk where the nearest school was. I guess it's possible that guy took Kyron.
But..I think think Terri might know where Kyron is... Maybe her older son, knows, too?

I'm pretty new to websleuths but have become hooked quickly. I lived minutes from Kyron's school and wish I had known about this amazing website back when the case was fresh. I know that area extremely well.

How much was she paid for her interviews by DP? I do not see her doing this for free.

(I do not know if this info is available to the public but since it is public media, it should be.)

Hahaha! I love how Dr Phil places his cue cards directly in front of his mouth during the portion of his interview where he questions Terri's need to read lips. She knows what he's saying when he does this. JMO.

Baby K is now the same age and in the same grade as Kyron was when he was taken from his family. I think about her often, as she and my 7yo share a birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! I love how Dr Phil places his cue cards directly in front of his mouth during the portion of his interview where he questions Terri's need to read lips. She knows what he's saying when he does this. JMO.

image.jpeg

Terri mentioned a white truck's driver asking a store clerk where the nearest school was. I guess it's possible that guy took Kyron.
But..I think think Terri might know where Kyron is... Maybe her older son, knows, too?

I haven't google mapped it so I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the elementary school in St. Johns is closer to that 7-11 on Hwy. 30, which is nearly right under the St. Johns bridge.

ETA: James John Elementary School 2.7 miles; Skyline Elementary school 4.8 miles (nearly twice as far) Anyone that knows the area would know this too. IMO the story about a guy in a white truck (that TH related on DP) is obfuscation on her part.

I don't think Terri killed Kyron, or had him kidnapped. However, I think she knows more than she is saying.

Can you elaborate?

Also I watched this Dr. Phil interview with a friend of mine who lived in the city of Portland until he was in his late 20s. I'm going to ask him to brainstorm regarding the case. (Local's POV)....

I just felt sick watching Terri......Something is amiss. She strikes me as being .....reptilian & "touched in the head.". Just my observation.

Hi Everyone,

Your posts are very informative. Thank you.

After watching Dr. Phil I am very conflicted.

I'm not ready to say Terri Horman is guilty of anything yet.

Hoping you can answer some questions for me.

*Dr. Phil stated the so-called cell phone ping on the island is not possible since there are no cell phone towers on the island.
Is this correct?

*No emails/text messages of Terry Horman saying nasty things about Kyron have never been seen. Kyron's mom and dad did not provide the proof of any mean text/emails.
Do these text/emails actually exist? Have they ever been seen by anybody?

*I thought Terri and her friend met up on the day Kyron went missing. Did that really happen?

Finally, did Terri say anything that can be proven was an out and out lie?

Thanks in advance. I need to catch up.

Take care,
Tricia

Tricia: What Terri replies can't be fact checked. It's one person's word against hers. e.g. Desiree said heard Terri use the past tense "I loved your son." Terri says she never said that. Terri is now saying (new info apparently) that she stopped on the side of hwy 30 to rock her baby. Police have said that her cell phone activity placed her is areas that are contradictory to what she told police about where she was that day. The doctor's appointment info is still unclear. No one knows for sure if she had a Dr appointment for Kyron or what. She is apparently the last person to see Kyron (as per LE) and she says she isn't. The murder for hire info. SHe says she never hired anyone to kill her husband and Kaine got a restraining order against her and custody of the baby based on the murder for hire against him. It's all over the place. She says she has evidence that can exonerate her but she doesn't reveal what it is. Why not? She's been shamed enough already with the sexting info. She could have been at an orgy during the hour and a half that she can't explain away so why not just the truth? She can't do it for some reason. I think it's because she had so much hate for Kaine that she took it out on Kyron. She drove for an hour and a half with a fussy baby? Who can actually do that and not lose their ****? I call bs. JMO

During her interview with Dr Phil, Terri looks at him from the side of her eyes through the whole thing. She barely moves her head to face his. So weird. Her head is down awkwardly as well. She doesn't seem confident at all for someone coming forward to give her side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member