LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one of Shane's girl friend try and talk to her in the very beginning but she wouldn't talk to her.....We do know now that the couple has split up but they have moved and we don't know were to.I asked the PI for the young guys employer but ..He would have to look in his file.....and never got back to us...

Wouldn't talk to her ? That's strange to just refuse to talk and try to help someone, at least where I come from. Whatever happened to southern hospitality ? What is it that almost everyone associated with this case is so tight lipped.

Yes...how could LE state alcohol was a contributing factor to the accident if he didn't blow the breathalyzer or have blood work done? Even if Brett admitted Shane was drinking, wouldn't that be hearsay???

Just finished reading through this entire thread. I agree: very frustrating and baffling case. Though I want to remain optimistic, I just do not think that Shane (a) wandered off for fear of getting a DUI or (b) is living homeless somewhere in NOLA, either willingly or because of amnesia or head injury.

I think something happened to him involving another person or persons. Unfortunately, as much as we do not want to believe that the chances of someone with nefarious intentions or potential would come along at this exact moment Shane was vulnerable, it happens quite more often than we think (just take a look at this forum as a whole as proof). Someone knows what happened to him and LE is looking pretty hinky with all of their inconsistencies and refusal to assist the family.

Specifically, I though the part I quoted above was a good point that never was addressed. Would LE put alcohol as a contributed factor of a crash just by hearsay? Wouldn't they need solid proof to do so?

We had one of Shane's girl friend try and talk to her in the very beginning but she wouldn't talk to her.....We do know now that the couple has split up but they have moved and we don't know were to.I asked the PI for the young guys employer but ..He would have to look in his file.....and never got back to us...
Kenny, forgive me if this has been asked & answered, but are there any photos of the PT cruiser or the Ford crown Vic that can be posted all over with something like:
If you have seen either of these cars, a fatal accident occurred......etc? Or has too much time gone by?

In one of the meetings we had with JPSO....they showed us a pic of a silver or gray crown vic and they asked us if we knew anybody who drove one of these cars....We told them no...But the young couple had the dark color crown vic....Now did they do this to throw us off..or was there a gray crown vic in the area for real...

Kenny
Has anyone tried finding the girl through google searches and last known address? I was able to find a lost friend from almost 30 years ago with just a city and state and she has no social media accounts.

Kenny
Has anyone tried finding the girl through google searches and last known address? I was able to find a lost friend from almost 30 years ago with just a city and state and she has no social media accounts.

The last time we did it came back to her old address....I will try again tonight.........

From post# 1122 Page 45:

I think something happened to him involving another person or persons. Unfortunately, as much as we do not want to believe that the chances of someone with nefarious intentions or potential would come along at this exact moment Shane was vulnerable, it happens quite more often than we think (just take a look at this forum as a whole as proof). Someone knows what happened to him and LE is looking pretty hinky with all of their inconsistencies and refusal to assist the family.

In light of this new information, as awful as it is, I also am not inclined to believe that this was NOT Shane running away for fear of a DUI or living homeless now. Someone did something to him and the "Young Couple," especially the girl, knows what happened, OR tragically is a part of what happened.

I certainly hope that the "Young Couple" is not a part of what happened. But I think they saw LE do something bad to Shane, and this explains why both they and LE have been so reluctant to help the family.

Early on when Kenny told us that they sold the car, that night, I was totally thinking that they sold the car that tragic night. I do think that he meant that the couple sold the car that they were driving, not necessarily that night, but soon after whatever happened to Shane. They get rid of the cell phone, don't call the police for days, don't answer the Fell family's inquires or cards, and act very evasively when Kenny goes to the house to talk to them.

Remember this couple was last to see Shane alive. They now hold the key to this case. You get these people to talk. If they lie, they are involved with the cover up. If they are not lying and come clean with what happened, backed up with a passed polygraph to varify their story, we either know they are involved somehow, or rule them out.

I suppose LE doesn't even consider them POI's in this case? I think they certainly should be, and also likely suspects. I still think the cops treated Shane as a DUI perpetrator, and now I think LE and he got in a fight, and they hurt him very badly, or worse. I have to stop there because this is too painful and sensitive for me to go on further. I do think the Fells need to get outside jurisdiction to find this couple, espeically the girl. I am not a laywer, but maybe if they were granted immunity from prosecution, they would talk.

Maybe these people are innocent, but saw the horror, something that LE did to Shane and now want to block it out of their minds forever. The "Young Couple" know something. And the Louisiana cops know something. It's a bad something. There's no other way to explain everyone outside of the Fell's own family and friends their reluctance to get involved.

Too many things about the couple selling the car, they no longer have their cell phone from that night, no responses to the Fell's inquiry, till being personally confronted after being ignored. Way too much here to be coincidental.

Satch

It's my understanding that LE got to the accident scene before Brett. If this is the case, I think it's possible that Shane was waiting for his brother by the car but ran off when he heard sirens coming.

Anyway, I don't think that it sounds the family contaminated the scene. It sounds like they've done an excellent job working with the police and kudos to them, especially when the lack of info/progress from LE must be very frustrating.

Im asking how did they find this evidence if le was there first. That's what im asking in specific.. Did they walk around the scene when they got there. That what I'm asking and Then I explained why Le would be upset.. not that they did anything wrong wayed.

From my understanding from when police come out they come from 2 differ directions. Did they do this for this set of circumstances. I find it hard to phantom not seeing some one with no shoes or one shoe on in that road way set up... I really do.

I think something is off..

Kenny,

Sorry if this was asked before, but when Shane and Brett left Rum Runners, did they say where each was going next? Shane by all accounts was traveling in the opposite direction from his home it seems. I think Brett was heading home. What's known about this? Thanks again for all the help with our questions!

Satch

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to hijack this post but a little girl from my community went missing this morning & I'm not sure how to make a thread for her, she is also from Louisiana. Can someone make a thread for me?! https://local.nixle.com/alert/5226214/

Pretty please?!

In light of this new information, as awful as it is, I also am not inclined to believe that this was NOT Shane running away for fear of a DUI or living homeless now. Someone did something to him and the "Young Couple," especially the girl, knows what happened, OR tragically is a part of what happened.

I certainly hope that the "Young Couple" is not a part of what happened. But I think they saw LE do something bad to Shane, and this explains why both they and LE have been so reluctant to help the family.

Early on when Kenny told us that they sold the car, that night, I was totally thinking that they sold the car that tragic night. I do think that he meant that the couple sold the car that they were driving, not necessarily that night, but soon after whatever happened to Shane. They get rid of the cell phone, don't call the police for days, don't answer the Fell family's inquires or cards, and act very evasively when Kenny goes to the house to talk to them.

Remember this couple was last to see Shane alive. They now hold the key to this case. You get these people to talk. If they lie, they are involved with the cover up. If they are not lying and come clean with what happened, backed up with a passed polygraph to varify their story, we either know they are involved somehow, or rule them out.

I suppose LE doesn't even consider them POI's in this case? I think they certainly should be, and also likely suspects. I still think the cops treated Shane as a DUI perpetrator, and now I think LE and he got in a fight, and they hurt him very badly, or worse. I have to stop there because this is too painful and sensitive for me to go on further. I do think the Fells need to get outside jurisdiction to find this couple, espeically the girl. I am not a laywer, but maybe if they were granted immunity from prosecution, they would talk.

Maybe these people are innocent, but saw the horror, something that LE did to Shane and now want to block it out of their minds forever. The "Young Couple" know something. And the Louisiana cops know something. It's a bad something. There's no other way to explain everyone outside of the Fell's own family and friends their reluctance to get involved.

Too many things about the couple selling the car, they no longer have their cell phone from that night, no responses to the Fell's inquiry, till being personally confronted after being ignored. Way too much here to be coincidental.

Satch

EXACTLY!
While walking Noel the tan dog this morning in So. Cal., I realized how humid it was and thought of N.O. Which led me to thinking of Shane. Which is how I came to the exact same conclusions as Satch.

EXACTLY!
While walking Noel the tan dog this morning in So. Cal., I realized how humid it was and thought of N.O. Which led me to thinking of Shane. Which is how I came to the exact same conclusions as Satch.

Could it be that the young couple talked Shane into a ride even after he said, "I have family on the way.", and Shane's injuries were worse than anybody thought, and he passed away in their car? I sometimes run that through my mind. However, that theory does not account for the cold and insensitive way that LE has treated the Fell family. This is why I think that, not only the young couple should be suspect as well, but the LE who worked on Shane's case should be suspect as well.

I also go back to Shane traumatized from the accident and he may have been struck by a LE vehicle. Could LE have planted the shoe in the water to make it look like Shane had drowned?

Satch

My thoughts are that Shane was either run over by LE or was beaten up by them for some reason and he died. The young couple know this and have tried to erase all evidence of events to protect themselves because they were witness to nefarious or accidental missteps by LE.

I think the shoe was overlooked in the cleaning up/nervousness of those involved.
No one came out to get the shoe because they knew there was no missing person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley