Lawyer of baby Lisa's family sets up a website

This fliers has been available since day 2.....I printed off 2000 copies and students at MWSU and I spent the second day canvassing the town putting them up....we also have had T-shirts since day 4....of course we had to pay for the printing of the shirt and send someone to KC to pick them up from the family member in charge but we did what we had to do to help spread the word....anything to bring BabyLisa home!

Anothersheart71 I just wanted to say Thank You

Oh, I get it. Lawyer lady is trying to imply that LE created the fictitious cadaver dog hit as an excuse for the invasive search warrant.

Very clever.

She's not the only one who has questions about the cadaver dog "hit". There is no excuse at all for LE to have not taken the carpet where the hit was. None. Even if there was a rug over it. Even if the hit was on an object on the floor. They would have taken the carpet, or at least the part of it that was under and around the hit. So, why didn't they take it? Maybe because they knew the cadaver dog hit was a false positive? (Or maybe because the dog never actually hit there?)

And, no - it's not likely that LE took the carpet and replaced it with other carpet. They do not do that on a search. They do not fix their messes.

All this time doing media interviews, changing of the stories, false sightings, putting innocent people out for the public to investigate, setting up websites etc..and not cooperating with LE. Sounds SO familiar. Where HAVE I heard this before? :waitasec: :furious: :banghead:

Something tells me the only thing passed out will be MOM.

But the t-shirts and wristbands? More like sold.

oh my :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

if they expect people to pay for stuff thats vile,their daughter is "missing" its not a time to be trying to make as much $$ as you can

Talk about spin:

10/23/2011 (GMA-TODAY): No cadaver dog hit on carpet in Lisa Irwin’s parent’s bedroom – Cyndy Short

http://findbabylisa.com/

Kinda pathetic spin, imo. The sw said the dog hit on the floor and did seize items that could have been on the floor such as blanket, clothes, comforter.

JMO

She's not the only one who has questions about the cadaver dog "hit". There is no excuse at all for LE to have not taken the carpet where the hit was. None. Even if there was a rug over it. Even if the hit was on an object on the floor. They would have taken the carpet, or at least the part of it that was under and around the hit. So, why didn't they take it? Maybe because they knew the cadaver dog hit was a false positive? (Or maybe because the dog never actually hit there?)

And, no - it's not likely that LE took the carpet and replaced it with other carpet. They do not do that on a search. They do not fix their messes.

The dog didn't hit on the carpet, it hit on the floor. No indication whatsoever that there was carpet or a rug where the dog hit.

JMO

Wow, how do these lawyers find the time to be experts in so many things???

They speak to experts. Also, she looks like she's been an attorney for awhile - surely she has general experience with what happens in a suspect home if a cadaver dog hits on an item.

The dog didn't hit on the carpet, it hit on the floor. No indication whatsoever that there was carpet or a rug where the dog hit.

JMO

From the video, the room is wall to wall carpet. So if the dog hit on the floor by the bed, it would have been on carpet. The carpet right now has not been cut and removed to the lab.

They speak to experts. Also, she looks like she's been an attorney for awhile - surely she has general experience with what happens in a suspect home if a cadaver dog hits on an item.

Apparently not much experience at all. The lawyer is whining about carpet that wasn't seized.

JMO

Then she should know that a well trained HRD dog would never hit on poop or baby spit up.

From the video, the room is wall to wall carpet. So if the dog hit on the floor by the bed, it would have been on carpet. The carpet right now has not been cut and removed to the lab.

I haven't seen a video that shows the entire floor, including closets. There's no carpet over the threshold of the bedroom's doorway and no tack strip so apparently it is not wall-to-wall carpet.

JMO

Apparently not much experience at all. The lawyer is whining about carpet that wasn't seized.

JMO

That answer is probably a google search away, her experience.

I think we all know, actually, that when cadaver dogs hit on things they are seized. Certainly in the crimes I've followed.

I haven't seen a video that shows the entire floor, including closets. There's no carpet over the threshold of the bedroom's doorway and no tack strip so apparently it is not wall-to-wall carpet.

JMO

It was listed as "by the bed".

JMO

There is wall-to-wall carpet over the floor! But assuming that it wasn't there before (and LE decided to be nice and carpet the room for them after the search), then why wouldn't LE have taken the FLOOR? That would be incredibly important evidence. I simply can't imagine them not taking the floor, the carpet, any rugs, blankets, toys or anything in the vicinity of where the "hit" was. The only possible explanation is because they knew there was not really any evidence there.

Then she should know that a well trained HRD dog would never hit on poop or baby spit up.

I don't think anyone is trying to insult HRD dogs. But the other day you said yourself that "well-trained" dogs are reliable, but that many dogs are not well-trained. How do we know that LE didn't deliberately ask for a less-trained dog, hoping that they would get a false hit?

That answer is probably a google search away, her experience.

I think we all know, actually, that when cadaver dogs hit on things they are seized. Certainly in the crimes I've followed.

Her lack of expertise is reflected in her need to misrepresent facts.

Most of us following this case know that items were seized such as blanket, clothes, comforter.

JMO

But-did 'nt JT say the dog hit on fecal and now she is saying no hits at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back