Lawyer of baby Lisa's family sets up a website

Now what's all this about.

10/23/2011 (GMA-TODAY): No cadaver dog hit on carpet in Lisa Irwin’s parent’s bedroom – Cyndy Short

http://findbabylisa.com/

Now why hasn't LE said anything about this. Am I just to assume that this defense attorney is telling the truth because no evidence was seized? Does that mean the dog didn't hit?

Just cuz the carpet was intact, does that mean the doggie didn't hit?

Where's the LE spokesperson when I need him.

UGHHH!

MOO

Mel

I really hate to see an attorney losing credibility so early in an investigation.

Does she remind anyone else of another Cindy? How about this?
"nope, hunh uh it didn't happen." "she is mother of the year" "it was pizza"

I guess in a way it is a good thing. If she wasn't worrying about it, she wouldn't be lying about it.

I don't think anyone is trying to insult HRD dogs. But the other day you said yourself that "well-trained" dogs are reliable, but that many dogs are not well-trained. How do we know that LE didn't deliberately ask for a less-trained dog, hoping that they would get a false hit?
It has been made public that they were FBI dogs, and they are well trained. And why would LE want to risk their case?

Her lack of expertise is reflected in her need to misrepresent facts.

Most of us following this case know that items were seized such as blanket, clothes, comforter.

JMO

I think she's a fabulous strategist. The public will either now likely believe it didn't happen, or she will effectively "call out" LE for comment.

She's not the only one who has questions about the cadaver dog "hit". There is no excuse at all for LE to have not taken the carpet where the hit was. None. Even if there was a rug over it. Even if the hit was on an object on the floor. They would have taken the carpet, or at least the part of it that was under and around the hit. So, why didn't they take it? Maybe because they knew the cadaver dog hit was a false positive? (Or maybe because the dog never actually hit there?)

And, no - it's not likely that LE took the carpet and replaced it with other carpet. They do not do that on a search. They do not fix their messes.

Well, I don't know what LE knows, so I reserved judgement on them not taking the carpet.

imhoo this is all spin and damage control from all the parental-unit interviews.

have we heard LE say a word other than they are not cooperating? I do not for a second think they have stopped trying to find this little baby. MOO..

((and all this spin about the cadaver/hrd dog hits is really insulting to my intelligence))

moo

Well, let's see. It's called Find Baby Lisa, there is the information about the $100K reward, there are photos of her, first item up is the flyer posted in both English and Spanish.

Sounds to me it's about finding the baby.

They're looking, and praying, for a live baby. To work toward that end, the public has to be inspired to LOOK, believing there is a good chance the baby is out there and can be returned safely. If they don't work to dispell some of the misconceptions in the media and LE, then the public will stop looking.

Wouldn't the best way to find Lisa, release the newest photos that represent a 30 lb, 2" 6' 10 month old child ~info listed on flier~? Trying to understand how it helps find Lisa, if the cops are having to deal with "tips" based on months old photos & videos?

It has been made public that they were FBI dogs, and they are well trained. And why would LE want to risk their case?

I don't think LE would purposely want to risk their case, but I do think dogs are fallable. It's not like DNA. They make mistakes, even the best.

There is wall-to-wall carpet over the floor! But assuming that it wasn't there before (and LE decided to be nice and carpet the room for them after the search), then why wouldn't LE have taken the FLOOR? That would be incredibly important evidence. I simply can't imagine them not taking the floor, the carpet, any rugs, blankets, toys or anything in the vicinity of where the "hit" was. The only possible explanation is because they knew there was not really any evidence there.

LE seize items that so they can run DNA and forensic tests on them. If the dog hits upon the floor, they can run some of the tests right there and also take photos. Surely you don't believe LE would seize an entire bedframe/mattress if a dog hit upon the coverings? It makes no sense to seize a floor if the dog hit upon an item ON the floor.

JMO

I really hate to see an attorney losing credibility so early in an investigation.

Does she remind anyone else of another Cindy? How about this?
"nope, hunh uh it didn't happen." "she is mother of the year" "it was pizza"

I guess in a way it is a good thing. If she wasn't worrying about it, she wouldn't be lying about it.
Except what will it say this time, "there was a damn box of wine on the stove?" Or are DB's attorney's going to say she had an accident on the floor while passed out, drunk? Those darn dogs don't know a thing, but a mom who admits to being drunk and her daughter goes missing on her watch, that's the ticket. :innocent:

Wouldn't the best way to find Lisa, release the newest photos that represent a 30 lb, 2" 6' 10 month old child ~info listed on flier~? Trying to understand how it helps find Lisa, if the cops are having to deal with "tips" based on months old photos & videos?

The new t-shirts might be the newest picture.

I wonder, though, about the newest pictures. You now how sometimes you can have a VERY recent photo of your child but that's not really what she looks like - she really looks more like a slightly older one? The newest one I've seen looks different enough from the slightly older ones - that maybe her expression or demeanor was "off" and they feel like the older ones represent her better.

I don't know.

I don't think anyone is trying to insult HRD dogs. But the other day you said yourself that "well-trained" dogs are reliable, but that many dogs are not well-trained. How do we know that LE didn't deliberately ask for a less-trained dog, hoping that they would get a false hit?[/QUOTE]

BBM

And why would they do that?

I really think all the lawyers,PI,whoever is paying the lawyers,the Irwins and family should get together,go through all the interviews and get a grip on their case,b/c it looks to me-its a total mess!!!!!

I think she's a fabulous strategist. The public will either now likely believe it didn't happen, or she will effectively "call out" LE for comment.

She may be a fabulous strategist but she's also supposed to be an adequate lawyer for her clients. I'm not seeing anything that impresses me as to her competency as a lawyer. Insulting the public's intelligence won't get her far.

JMO

This is really quite simple, these lawyers NEED to contaminate the jury pool and cause doubt. They NEED people to believe that if that baby is dead it did NOT happen in that house, and certainly that there is no evidence of it happening in the parents bedroom. This is the only thing that will keep their stranger abduction theory alive.

I am going to put faith into what I believe. I believe that LE working this case knows what they are doing. That the FBI who are working this know what they are doing and are not going to make any rookie mistakes on this case that could cost them a verdict. I am going to believe that they have what they need or are well on their way but have no need to tell us or anyone else right now.

Maybe I'm wrong and they have completely hosed this case up and made massive mistakes and another one is going to walk away free and clear, but I don't think so. Time will tell.

Okay. So Cindy's commentary made me look back at the timeline of the "hit".

It sounds like the "hit" was made on the carpet of Deborah's room, on Oct. 17 before there was a search warrant. They were allowed to search based on Jeremy's free will consent that day.

Then, they returned with the search warrant and another dog the most recent search? The search warrant stated that previously a dog had "hit" on the carpet, the Oct. 17 search and they were there to remove evidence. And also search the yard.

Did they bring a better dog for the search warrant search? I think that's what Cindy is implying. The first one "hit", causing the search warrant, the second one did not, thus no removal of the carpet.

Is that the timeline of the "hit" and search warrant?

She may be a fabulous strategist but she's also supposed to be an adequate lawyer for her clients. I'm not seeing anything that impresses me as to her competency as a lawyer. Insulting the public's intelligence won't get her far.

JMO

Well she's saying things that bolster a position you don't agree with, I think.

So it comes across as kind of irritating.

I think she's doing a remarkable job.

But then, she's taking the position I agree with so maybe that's just human nature. I love her serious attitude, her careful choice of words, and her reasoning.

She's no Geragos.

This is really quite simple, these lawyers NEED to contaminate the jury pool and cause doubt. They NEED people to believe that if that baby is dead it did NOT happen in that house, and certainly that there is no evidence of it happening in the parents bedroom. This is the only thing that will keep their stranger abduction theory alive.

I am going to put faith into what I believe. I believe that LE working this case knows what they are doing. That the FBI who are working this know what they are doing and are not going to make any rookie mistakes on this case that could cost them a verdict. I am going to believe that they have what they need or are well on their way but have no need to tell us or anyone else right now.

Maybe I'm wrong and they have completely hosed this case up and made massive mistakes and another one is going to walk away free and clear, but I don't think so. Time will tell.

<< ....applause....<< ITA and thank you!!

Yes I believe the FBI and LE screwed up this search, used thier worst dog hoping for a false hit in order to obtain more rights to search...not. Good grief...

It actually does NOT state that there was a hit on the carpet, it says floor. I think it is important to keep the wording just as it is stated. MOO

Yes I believe the FBI and LE screwed up this search, used thier worst dog hoping for a false hit in order to obtain more rights to search...not. Good grief.

OMG Clu, I about had a heart attack when I started reading your post, lol. Then I got to the end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back