LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

It appears to me that this person was just guessing. The instructor's last name isn't even legible on the document. It just think it's interesting that this guy employed at the other place wrote a book on false identities. Did he learn some things from FLEK? And, who is this woman who wrote the book with him that does not want to be identified. I understand why she doesn't. She supposedly works/worked for a major credit card company.

Just wondering if there's any way to track down where she got this flying lesson/certificate/ or whatever it is.

@Owutatangledweb: No, I wasn't guessing. It is accurate!

No offense ALadInsane... I was just commenting that we don't really have independent verification of what school she went to (unless I missed something). I do understand that you think it was that school because of the possible instructor name, but we are not even sure that is his name. I was just wondering if there was confirmation of the school somewhere. Did LE or someone check with that school?

The instructor- the name is quite readable- has only ever taught in that school. No other Texas instructor has the same name. Anyway there are not many certified instrutors in Texas for Buckeye P. None with a similar name that could match the signature in Lori's document.

I must add that I personally think that the buckeye course is irrelevant to find out her identity...

The instructor- the name is quite readable- has only ever taught in that school. No other Texas instructor has the same name. Anyway there are not many certified instrutors in Texas for Buckeye P. None with a similar name that could match the signature in Lori's document.

I must add that I personally think that the buckeye course is irrelevant to find out her identity...

Sorry about that Lad. I didn't know how far you had looked into it. Thanks for clarifying.

Hi all. Fairly new WS member here, and brand new to this particular forum. I've just read the Seattle Times article and some basic facts, but I have to say I'm fascinated. One, because it's such an unusual mystery. Two, because of a couple loose connections I have. I went to high school very near Longview, Texas. In a small town about 15 miles away, actually. I also represented a LeBaron child when I was in law school. She was a lovely young woman who I did an immigration claim for. She had not been involved in any of the criminal activity, but was very much a victim. I remember when she first told me her story, I thought she was making it all up, until I googled, and read about Ervil and the family. FWIW, my client looked nothing like this woman, but there were so many different mothers, that may not mean anything. She was tall, though.

Anyway, I'm off to read some more.

So, we always see the pictures of the five lebaron brothers. According to Wikipedia, there were actualy eight or more. I decided to take one at a time. I am now looking at Alma Dayer Lebaron, the father of this group and then I plan to move on down to Alma, jr. I found that Alma the father had three wives. One of them was Onie Jones. She eventually took her six children and left him. The Lebaron boys we have been discussing are the children of Alma with Maud McDonald. Anyway, I found that Onie died (and here is where the interesting things come in) in Las Vegas, Nevada in December 1988 in her late 80s. Our FLEK had her post box in Boulder City Nevada. Ms jones was obviously aging and eventually died six months after FLEK established her new identity. I wonder if Ms jones maybe had a granddaughter that lived with her. I wonder if they had tea parties together. Here's the info about her date and place of death. I'll dig deeper.

http://records.ancestry.com/Onie_Jones_records.ashx?pid=39605830

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alma_Dayer_LeBaron,_Sr.

I believe this is one of the daughters of Onie Jones. I have been able to trace on of their decadents to Cedar City Utah. There is a daughter. S, Grady who has a Facebook page. Their other daughter K. Grady, I have not yet been able to find......working on it. But this pic of this lady and even of her husband's nose, have some resemblances. She also looks like she may be a tall lady. These folks lived in Las Vegas for a very long time. There are also Arizone connections. Again, I am working on the rest of Alma Lebaron, Sr..'s descendants other than the ones that had the bad press.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=60580390

Children of Onie listed here:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19258950

Vonda White, Ervil LeBaron's 10th wife, was from Idaho (she grew up there) originally. She later lived in Southern California with Linda Johnson (another one of Ervil's wives), when she murdered Dean Vest in her kitchen (the kids were all there at the time; she had also murdered another one of Ervil's wives in Mexico before this). After the murder, she went on the run to Denver, pregnant at the time, with her five kids. They all assumed fake names in Colorado before being apprehended. Vonda's name was "Susan Katella."

The LeBaron/Chynoweth crowd had set up appliance repair shops in the Dallas area at the time. They also had repair shops in other areas. Ervil had sent a chunk of folks (at least one wife and kids) to Jackson, Mississippi, at the same time.

Vonda White had two daughters with George Hughes (in addition to the children she had with Ervil). One married Steven Lish. I don't anything about Steven Lish other than there was a Steven Lish in Idaho whose mother's name is Kathleen Lish.

Vonda White, once apprehended, was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of Vest. She came up for parole again in 2007 but was not released. HOWEVER she no longer is a registered inmate in CA. In the weird coincidence file: there is now a Vonda White who lives in Longview, Texas. I am sure it's just a strange accident of fate, but thought it was interesting.

Vonda is out of prison. Her daughters are on FB under aliases but it is obvious who they are. One daughter has current pics of Vonda, one at grand daughter's wedding. There is a Mimi Lebaron on FB who is connected to the FLDS in Utah.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back