Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lies shall lead us to the truth:
We may want to ask ourselves where are the consistencies of any of the R’s stories? Are there any?
PR states she woke up, dressed, put on makeup, headed down to the 2nd story to do laundry. Many of us doubt the credibility of this statement since she dressed in her party cloths from the night before. Maybe it’s just me, but I would want to wear something very comfortable on a long flight. She could dress up when they all got to Michigan. Why bother w/makeup? Unless of coarse she is expecting company over Or never bothered to wash her face the night before?

Consistencies: can you think of any from the remaining 3 family members from the 26th of December, 1996 Or recall of the 25th?

Another part of Patsy's story about the morning of the 26th has her not showering, as the shower that she wanted to use was not working. The parents never were clear about how PR managed to get the RN to John, so that he could spread it out on the floor to read. And when was JR reading it in relation to the 911?

The fibers from PR's party outfit were found in the garrote and in the paint tray. According to the Rs' narrative, Patsy did not go to the basement on the 26th. It's quite daring for her not to change clothes. Wearing the same outfit drew the attention of the investigators. The fibers are the most incriminating evidence against her. The make-up goes along with the dramatic self-presentation.

Last edited:
This is true. PR never stated she showered or bathed that morning. I understand the police/detectives checked the tub/shower … wet towels.
I don’t think the parents were clear about the handing off of the RN because I don’t believe it ever happened (on his knees, in his underwear). Sounds sort of suspicious to me as I type that. No identifying markers of JR are found on the note.
The fiber evidence is incriminating as well as putting the sharpie used to write the RN exactly back in it’s original container. And they walk.

As I posted in another thread, yes - PR was wearing the same clothes two days in the row; i.e., she was wearing the same clothes on the day the authorities came to the house that she had been wearing the day before, at the Christmas party. IMHO this is extremely suspicious & strange, especially given that she was known for always being very coiffed & put together at all times. I suspect the reason for this was because she never went to bed that night & never changed out of her clothes.

As I posted in another thread, yes - PR was wearing the same clothes two days in the row; i.e., she was wearing the same clothes on the day the authorities came to the house that she had been wearing the day before, at the Christmas party. IMHO this is extremely suspicious & strange, especially given that she was known for always being very coiffed & put together at all times. I suspect the reason for this was because she never went to bed that night & never changed out of her clothes.
I believe they call this speculation. But to prove your point … PR walked out in the cloths they found evidence of in the basement. She wasn‘t coiffed Christmas morning. Reference: The last picture taken of JB.

Patsy's timeline about arising and redressing goes askew, if we accept that she wrote the RN. Getting up after John, as she stated, would leave her only about fifteen minutes before the RN had to be started. So, someone else would have to be responsible for the staging, which was done presumably without her knowledge? Although, who knew that the white blanket was in the dryer?

Not showering was a curious choice, and a marked difference from JR's behavior on that morning. It'd not take very long to do, even if events unfolded rapidly and she felt pressed for time. Even more remarkable, as showering would have been seen by LE as a normal routine, and not arouse the suspicion which she did by not doing so. She may have been in shock.

Burke is present during the 911. But when did he awaken?

Last edited:
Patsy's timeline about arising and redressing goes askew, if we accept that she wrote the RN. Getting up after John, as she stated, would leave her only about fifteen minutes before the RN had to be started. So, someone else would have to be responsible for the staging, which was done presumably without her knowledge? Although, who knew that the white blanket was in the dryer?

Not showering was a curious choice, and a marked difference from JR's behavior on that morning. It'd not take very long to do, even if events unfolded rapidly and she felt pressed for time. Even more remarkable, as showering would have been seen by LE as a normal routine, and not arouse the suspicion which she did by not doing so. She may have been in shock.

Burke is present during the 911. But when did he awaken?
Yes, the white blanket is a give away. LHP stated PR already had the sheets off the bed and in the dryer before she arrived in the mornings. The washing machine in the basement was used for bigger items e.g. blanket. Also, she was wrapped papoose style in her blanket which screams comforting the child. Even though JB was no longer alive?

I believe BR was awake all night as well. How did he know 2 days after the murder that JB had been strangled and on January 8, 1997 he knew she was bashed on the head. How is that possible. Some speculate that he over heard folks talking about this. Perhaps his parents that night (seems extremely abnormal) they didn’t take care to protect BR from the details. Why would he be sent to his room if he wasn’t responsible in some way?

Patsy is most linked to the available evidence: RN, fibers, paintbrush, 911, she bought the size 12s and stored them. Inviting over her friends in the morning instantly contaminated the CS. Throwing herself on the body may have been a way of explaining the transfer of her fibers. This particular ploy could be why she still wore the party outfit.

On the other hand, there is not any evidence which links Burke directly to the crime. There is the pineapple bowl and tea glass; but, their involvement in the murder is speculative. His being awake during the 911 is curious, but inconclusive. It is significant that Team R eventually changed their tune about BR sleeping until after the arrival of BPD. What was the original false version meant to conceal? It'd not be remarkable in itself that he was awake after PR screamed for John, and followed his father downstairs.

Starting at the beginning ...
Susan Stine
Where was DS? He wasn’t mentioned as saying goodbye.

Interviewer: Boulder Police
Interviewee: John Ramsey
Date of Interview: April 30, 1997
Interviewed At: Boulder District Attorney’s Office
Case: Hasson/Ramsey
Case No: 96-423
JR: Uh, it was probably 8:30 p.m., quarter to nine when we left as I recall. And uh, we had gift baskets for the Walkers, for the Stines, for the Franks, and we left the White’s and we took a basket to the Walkers; as I recall Patsy went in and I stayed in the car; we drove to the Stines and did the same thing, uh, and debated on whether to go to the Franks or not, but it was getting late and that was a ways away, so we decided to go home. So we probably got home about nineish, nine-fifteen I think, drove in the back through the alley into the garage. Uh JonBenet had fallen fast to sleep. Uh, I carried her inside and took her upstairs and put her in bed, put her on her bed. Uh Patsy came up behind me, and then I went down to get Burke ready for bed, he was down in the living room, working on a toy he got putting it together, and tried to get him to go to bed because we had to get up early the next morning, but he wanted to get this toy put together, so I worked with him on that for 10 15 minutes probably; and then I took him up to bed and got his pajamas on, probably brushed his teeth, and then I went up stairs from there and got ready for bed. I read her a little bit. The lights went out around ten-thirtyish or ten-forty.

1997 April 30 - Taped Interrogation interview of Patsy Ramsey by Steve Thomas and Tom Trujillo in Colorado
NE Book Page 47:
Tom Trujillo: "Okay. Got home about 8:30, 9:00. What's the first thing you guys do when you got home that night? Actually, let me step back. Befofe you got home, you went over to.."
Patsy Ramsey: "Walkers and dropped off a little gift... and Stines and dropped off a little gift and drove home and JonBenet was asleep. She had fallen asleep in the car."
Tom Trujillo: "Did you have to wake her up to get her inside or..?"
Patsy Ramsey: "Well, she was just really zonked and John carried her up to her room... and, I, uh, you know, ran up behind him and, or in front of him, I can't remember. Maybe, or it might have been in front of him to turn the bed down. And he laid her down and I got her undressed and put her, I left her shirt on her and, uh, went to the bathroom and tried to find some pajama pants and all I could find was some, like long underwear pants... and put those on."
PR original statement to the police Dec.26th, 1996:
When Officer French arrived at the Ramsey home early that morning, Patsy told him that Jonbenet had gone to bed wearing a red turtleneck. When Jonbenet was found she was wearing a white Gap shirt (the same shirt she had been wearing the previous day).

BR:
Based on Schiller and Thomas’s summaries (see below) we can piece together these aspects of Burke’s account of that evening:

• Jonbenet fell asleep in the car on the way home, but woke up to help carry presents into the house of a friend (the Stines).

• When they got home, Jonbenet was still awake. She walked in slowly and went up the spiral stairs to bed, just ahead of Patsy.

• Burke remained downstairs and played with a toy with John. He and John talked about how it was time for bed.

• He didn't remember when he went to bed.

Was JB asleep? If so, when did she awake to eat the fruit cocktail?

Thread #1
Gee, more than four months after their daughter was brutally murdered they have different memories of who went up the stairs first. Those murdering molesting ghouls!! Did you have one or two hot dogs on the fourth of July? Ice tea or lemonade???

There is a knife belonging to BR a few feet from where the body was found. It originally came out the knife was in the WC not on the counter there. This doesn’t necessarily link him to the crime scene though. The knife had been hidden by LHP and put with JB diapers in the cabinets outside her bedroom. BR would have probably needed a stool to obtain his knife from there. There is a stool at the foot of JB Christmas tree but that doesn’t mean he used it. Why would he need it?
The linking of the pineapple is that the folks state that they didn’t feed it to JB, yet BR fingerprints are found on said items. Researching the time line it would take to reach her small intestines would be approx. 1 1/2 hrs.
There is BR missing bike, him remaining in his room and asking no questions, retelling how JB was strangled to DS two days later. The only person that I can see that has no trace evidence in this case is JR. Cool as a cucumber. But … he was handed indictments for child abuse and abetting.
I can see where PR carried out this crime. IMOO if this did happen then she was having to finish the smashing in of JB skull after she caught JR w/JB. Perhaps the blow was meant for JR. Again, if this is the scenario then why did BR act so suspicious?

There is a knife belonging to BR a few feet from where the body was found. It originally came out the knife was in the WC not on the counter there. This doesn’t necessarily link him to the crime scene though. The knife had been hidden by LHP and put with JB diapers in the cabinets outside her bedroom. BR would have probably needed a stool to obtain his knife from there. There is a stool at the foot of JB Christmas tree but that doesn’t mean he used it. Why would he need it?
The linking of the pineapple is that the folks state that they didn’t feed it to JB, yet BR fingerprints are found on said items. Researching the time line it would take to reach her small intestines would be approx. 1 1/2 hrs.
There is BR missing bike, him remaining in his room and asking no questions, retelling how JB was strangled to DS two days later. The only person that I can see that has no trace evidence in this case is JR. Cool as a cucumber. But … he was handed indictments for child abuse and abetting.
I can see where PR carried out this crime. IMOO if this did happen then she was having to finish the smashing in of JB skull after she caught JR w/JB. Perhaps the blow was meant for JR. Again, if this is the scenario then why did BR act so suspicious?

Rain on my Parade,,
From memory BR had two knives, both gifts from Patsy? Which one did LHP say she hid away? Is it the same as the one found at the crime-scene? Are there any crime-scene photos to back up what is claimed?

BR is linked directly to the breakfast bar via his fingerprints on the pineapple bowl and the glass holding the tea-bag, he is also linked to the wine-cellar as its alleged his touch-dna was found on JonBenet's pink barbie gown.

This means his knife ranks as circumstantial evidence, allowing the suggestion he used it?

Looks to me as if both parents were involved in postmortem staging for a third party as Patsy stages herself into the wine-cellar crime-scene, injecting her fibers onto the tape placed on JonBenet's mouth, and into the knotting on the garrotte.

JR left fibers from his Israeli manufactured shirt on JonBenet's inner thighs.

So all three remaining Ramseys can be linked via forensic evidence to the wine-cellar crime-scene.

Both Patsy and John incriminate themselves as they carry out the staged wine-cellar crime-scene, not exactly what you might expect from adults attempting to distance themselves from their daughters murder?

With BR's Bike missing, not even itemized on any forensic list, its speculated it could have used after JonBenet was killed to remove forensic evidence, including another person unknown - BlueCrab offers an interesting theory to cover this aspect!

IMO the best explanation to date is that both parents staged the wine-cellar crime-scene to edit BR out of the picture, in this they were largely successful, until they had to admit BR was wide awake during the 911 call, calling into question the Ramsey version of events.

There's also Burke's version of events that he related to the mandated psychologist, which involved the perp leading JonBenet at knife point down to the cellar. Interestingly, he had the Swiss Army knife, and he is the only one who linked a knife to the crime. This version neatly explains how JB got to the basement. She could have been killed down there too.

All of the staging required time. When did it begin? TOD is 1-2am. This leaves less than than six hours until the RN had to be started. The forty minutes between head blow and asphyxiation must figure into the timeline. Although, one violent act could be meant to cover over the other. If it's BDI, the time frame narrows, as there is the additional step of his informing his parent(s). Recently, BR admitted to going back downstairs that night. How does this relate in time to the bowl of pineapple? Perhaps, he went down for a snack; but, aware now of how the pineapple fits into the evidence, he refuses to mention it, just as he refused with the psychologist? The redressing was an outrageous element of the staging. This does suggest that BR was responsible for it. He tore the packages looking for a Wednesday pair? That JB was left wearing them by the parent(s) may indicate that there was not enough time to undo it all.

So much needed to be done before the 911 had to be placed. I don't think that Patsy or Burke ever went to sleep.

Last edited:
Rain on my Parade,,
From memory BR had two knives, both gifts from Patsy? Which one did LHP say she hid away? Is it the same as the one found at the crime-scene? Are there any crime-scene photos to back up what is claimed?
This means his knife ranks as circumstantial evidence, allowing the suggestion he used it?

UKGuy,
Yes, BR had two Swiss army knives (one was smaller then the other). According to BR one he used for tying knots. No photos to my knowledge have been leaked to the public. Detective Kerry Yamaguchi discovered BR knife on a countertop near a sink just down a basement corridor from the [wine cellar] where JonBenét’s body was found.
According to the Bonita papers: the location of BR Swiss army knife to JonBenét’, however the wording implies the knife was found in the same room = WC.

BR is asked an open-ended question two weeks after JonBenét’s murder by Dr. Bernhard about what he thinks happened to JonBenét, the first weapon BR mentions is a knife. The search warrant states a red pocket knife was retrieved as evidence on the 26th.

With BR's Bike missing, not even itemized on any forensic list, its speculated it could have used after JonBenet was killed to remove forensic evidence, including another person unknown - BlueCrab offers an interesting theory to cover this aspect!

I am familiar with BlueCrab’s theory about BR bike and I would agree with him. DS took it. Are we getting to close?

Thank you for your input and reply. It is nice to see you back!

IMO the best explanation to date is that both parents staged the wine-cellar crime-scene to edit BR out of the picture, in this they were largely successful, until they had to admit BR was wide awake during the 911 call, calling into question the Ramsey version of events.

UKGuy,
Yes, BR had two Swiss army knives (one was smaller then the other). According to BR one he used for tying knots. No photos to my knowledge have been leaked to the public. Detective Kerry Yamaguchi discovered BR knife on a countertop near a sink just down a basement corridor from the [wine cellar] where JonBenét’s body was found.
According to the Bonita papers: the location of BR Swiss army knife to JonBenét’, however the wording implies the knife was found in the same room = WC.

BR is asked an open-ended question two weeks after JonBenét’s murder by Dr. Bernhard about what he thinks happened to JonBenét, the first weapon BR mentions is a knife. The search warrant states a red pocket knife was retrieved as evidence on the 26th.

I am familiar with BlueCrab’s theory about BR bike and I would agree with him. DS took it. Are we getting to close?

Thank you for your input and reply. It is nice to see you back!

Previous speculation on the knife relates to LHP's input. Yet with no photograph and two knives to select from, how can we proceed?

LHP's account allows for someone other than BR discovering the knife on a visit to its last known location.

Else the other knife is still, presumably, in BR's bedroom somewhere?

Yes, BR knows far too much detail for a kid that Slept Through It All? The Red Pocket Knife is alike the Long Underwear, i.e. actually BR's long johns, makes a difference when you know Patsy is saying she selected male underwear from JonBenet's pajama drawer. Presumably the neutral knife description suggests it can be distinguished from the other knife?

Another mystery here, was BR's bike ever missing, or was it simply overlooked in the avalanche of forensic evidence?

Even so this would never explain why the Stines buddied up to the Ramsey days after JonBenet's death. A more unlikely cabal of buddies than I have ever seen!

BlueCrab's theory goes a long to explaining why BR and DS are heard exchanging notes on HOW JonBenet was killed, something neither should know anything about.

Minimally BR should be alert to discussing inside details relating to JonBenet's death with ANYONE outside the Ramsey house.

Yet he trades notes with DS and they continued to communicate on private chat forums. It does seem to point to a degree of collusion between the Stines and the Ramsey's with Susan Stine famously impersonating a police chief via email. Why bother if you have no skin in the game?

Seems to me that BlueCrab was onto something in suggesting DS rode BR's brand new bike back to his own house, possibly also transporting a forensic swag bag?

We have NO photographs of BR's bike, we know Patsy purchased it and where, similar with his knives, how so?

Why have details on these items never been released, do they point us to the truth?

Patsy said she purchased the red knife in Switzerland. As JonBenet was not slashed nor stabbed, it would have been used to intimidate. This jibes with what Burke related. It could be a prop of the confused staging? There is also the knife found in the service area outside JB's room. Staging? The cord that bound JB had to be cut with something.

The speculation about DS is intriguing; but, there's no evidence that he was there. When FW tidied up BR's room, he could have removed traces? It's often noted that the Stines were not invited over on the 26th to hold the R's hands. If BR had to be sent away, it'd make sense for him to bunk with his BFF. This option was not made available. They did get to romp around the cemetery.

DS would have to have left before dawn. For him to depart suddenly, he'd have some knowledge of what happened to JB. However, if Burke is later giving him details, it implies that DS was not fully aware. At what point in the timeline would he have gone? This has to take into account the 40 minute gap.

Last edited:
Patsy said she purchased the red knife in Switzerland. As JonBenet was not slashed nor stabbed, it would have been used to intimidate. This jibes with what Burke related. It could be a prop of the confused staging? There is also the knife found in the service area outside JB's room. Staging? The cord that bound JB had to be cut with something.

The speculation about DS is intriguing; but, there's no evidence that he was there. When FW tidied up BR's room, he could have removed traces? It's often noted that the Stines were not invited over on the 26th to hold the R's hands. If BR had to be sent away, it'd make sense for him to bunk with his BFF. This option was not made available. They did get to romp around the cemetery.

DS would have to have left before dawn. For him to depart suddenly, he'd have some knowledge of what happened to JB. However, if Burke is later giving him details, it implies that DS was not fully aware. At what point in the timeline would he have gone? This has to take into account the 40 minute gap.

proust20,
Patsy said she purchased the red knife in Switzerland.
Sure, but which ACTUAL knife is that?

Even if there was forensic evidence linking DS, unless it was the WC, then the Stines could just claim the forensic evidence was deposited when DS was on a sleepover with BR.

DS and BR were discussing HOW JonBenet was killed!

Neither BR or DS should know anything regarding these details. Aspects of the postmortem were embargoed for weeks, even to date some case details are still sealed.

If DS was involved but say not in the final staging then its this latter aspect that BR might be attempting to pass onto DS.

Fleet White made BR's bed did he place BR's Blue pajamas under his pillow?

Tellingly Susan Stine is listening to the conversation and possibly recognizes DS is being setup, so she informs Boulder Police?

Previous speculation on the knife relates to LHP's input. Yet with no photograph and two knives to select from, how can we proceed?

LHP's account allows for someone other than BR discovering the knife on a visit to its last known location.

Else the other knife is still, presumably, in BR's bedroom somewhere?

UKGuy,
One knife was taking into evidence. We can’t proceed e.g. public without that knowledge. I believe it was the smaller of the two.

I agree, someone else could have discovered the knife. How did BR know someone took JB quietly down to the basement with a knife?

Yes, BR other knife probably remained in his bedroom.

Another mystery here, was BR's bike ever missing, or was it simply overlooked in the avalanche of forensic evidence?

Even so this would never explain why the Stines buddied up to the Ramsey days after JonBenet's death. A more unlikely cabal of buddies than I have ever seen!

BlueCrab's theory goes a long to explaining why BR and DS are heard exchanging notes on HOW JonBenet was killed, something neither should know anything about.

Minimally BR should be alert to discussing inside details relating to JonBenet's death with ANYONE outside the Ramsey house.

Yet he trades notes with DS and they continued to communicate on private chat forums. It does seem to point to a degree of collusion between the Stines and the Ramsey's with Susan Stine famously impersonating a police chief via email. Why bother if you have no skin in the game?

Seems to me that BlueCrab was onto something in suggesting DS rode BR's brand new bike back to his own house, possibly also transporting a forensic swag bag?

We have NO photographs of BR's bike, we know Patsy purchased it and where, similar with his knives, how so?

Why have details on these items never been released, do they point us to the truth?

It is definitely a possibility these details could point us to the truth. BR was 9 years old. There is really no logical explanation why he knew so much about the crime. BlueCrab posted about this very topic.

Thread:

Details About Burke's 1/8/97 Interview​

The following information about Burke is taken word-for-word from "The Bonita Papers", a re-written voluminous collection of police reports that were copied from an attorney's private files by a legal analyst who worked in the attorney's office. The police reports were being stored by the attorney, who was on the payroll of the BPD, to keep them from the DA's office. The cops were apparently afraid the DA would turn over the information to the Ramsey's attorneys. Much of the information the tabloids used to write shocking stories on the JonBenet case came from The Bonita Papers after they purchased them from an undisclosed source.

BURKE'S INTERVIEW

"On January 8 John and Patsy took Burke to the Child Advocacy Center in Niwot, Colorado, through arrangements made by the Boulder Police Department, to be interviewed by Dr. Suzanne Bernhard, a specialist in child psychology. As is customary in interrogations of children, Dr. Bernhard played a game with Burke throughout the interview and the entire interview was videotaped.

"When left alone with the psychologist, Burke appeared to be at ease and even told the doctor that he felt safe, even though he did say say that he had wanted to come that day. Dr. Bernhard thought it was unusual for this child to feel safe. People in this entire town didn't feel safe with the concept that someone was running around that could be snatching children, and this was his own sister and happened in his own home. Generally speaking, a child who goes through this kind of trauma, where a sibling or a family member has been killed, they don't feel safe.

"Burke described his father as quiet and that he was always at work, and his mother worked as a mom. The thing he liked most about his mom was that she gave him lots of hugs and kisses, and the thing he liked most about his dad were planes. Thoughout the interview he showed little warmth towards his family, but at the same time was very protective of them. According to Burke, the worst thing they did was not buy him expensive toys. Dr. Bernhard explained that most children in interviews will discuss things about the family that angers them even if they love them, but Burke appeared to have difficulty in opening up about his family, similar to children who can't say things because they feel that there are some things they shouldn't say.

"Social Services had previously provided Dr. Bernhard with some history on Burke which indicated an ongoing bedwetting problem, but Burke denied this saying that it happened a long time ago. Children are usually honest about this in interviews, and Dr. Bernhard wondered why Burke was not.

"Many of Burke's other responses also created areas of concern for the doctor. Burke displayed an enormous amount of lack of emotion, almost to the point of indifference, which Dr. Bernhard explained may be attributed to shock, but could also have been a lack of attachment to his family. Since his mother had appeared very emotional when she brought Burke for the interview, Dr. Bernhard thought that perhaps Burke could not deal with the family's emotions and had therefore just withdrawn. Even in response to questions which should have elicited strong emotions, he remained non-expressive. When asked how have things been since your only sister died, Burke responded it's been okay. And when asked if he missed her, he said yep. Burke continuously told Dr. Bernhard that he tried to forget about things and just play his Nintendo.

"When asked to draw a picture of his family, he drew a father figure who was distanced from Burke, a mother figure which was the smallest figure in the picture, and JonBenet was not in the picture at all. Dr. Bernhard interpreted the drawing to suggest that Burke felt his father was not emotionally available to him and his mother was insignificant and did not have a great deal of power. Dr. Bernhard thought it extremely abnormal that JonBenet was not in the family picture at all, since her death had occurred only 13 days prior. Most children continue to include deceased siblings in family drawings years after the death because it is too devastating for them to think about the loss. Burke also told Dr. Bernhard that he was getting on with his life, another very abnormal reaction for a child who had so recently lost his sibling.

"When specifically discussing the crime, he related that he did not hear any noises that night and that he was asleep, but he admitted that he usually hears when someone opens the refrigerator door downstairs. Dr. Bernhard asked what he thought happened to his sister. Burke, showing the first signs of of irritation during the interview, responded, I know what happened, she was killed. Burke's explanation to the doctor was someone took her quietly and took her down in the basement, took a knife out or hit her on the head. He said that the only thing he asked his dad was where did you find the body, a highly unusual query from a child considering the possible questions a child might ask about the death of a sibling.

"Dr. Bernhard felt there needed to be more follow-up with Burke in the discussion of sexual contact. The only show of emotion by Burke, other than the irritation with the questions about the actual crime, was when Dr. Bernhard began to ask about uncomfortable touching. Burke picked up a board game and put it on his head, an action indicating anxiety or discomfort with these types of questions and that there was more that he was not telling her. Dr. Bernhard asked Burke if he had any secrets, and he said probably, if I did, I wouldn't tell you, because then it wouldn't be a secret."

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

proust20,

There was also a pair of scissors (used to wrap Christmas presents) sitting on top of the washing machine just a few feet away. PR knew this? BR, possibly not.

And share secrets about the murder of JB. The Stine’s were not only invited to the home of the R’s on the 23rd, SS went so far as to open the front door and speak to a policeman on the R’s behalf. Highly unusual!

Then, not to be invited to the R’s (on the morning of the 26th) is so questionable. They lived only 5 blocks away. They called the Pastor. It’s all suspicious on the R’s part.

It’s the details that has us not knowing the truth about this case. It is possible that JB was struck in the head immediately after being strangled, as there is no bled; but pooling of blood.

Those bike marks made in the snow could have been from BR Christmas day; as stated by Joe Barnhill. He also stated he saw JAR enter the front door Christmas day? Then (w/almost everyone else) they soon changed their storIes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members