Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit two for Caylee, one for Giovanni and one for sweet Maddie.

May the angels keep them all safe and help them find their way home!

Salem

I still have a hot pink, shiny heart balloon tied to my porch light for Caylee from last monday.
I like to think it attracts her spirit.
When a breeze blows it againsed my window, I always whisper "Caylee, help us find you".
I was just thinking last night how it reflects pink light into the sky when the porch light is on at night...that balloon (or a replacement) will be my beacon for Caylee until they find our sweet angel.
I'll light a candle as well.

43 candles or more are burning....lit by wsers. Come home soon Caylee

Just lit 2 apple cinnamon and said my prayer that we can find that little girl

Lit one online (Thanks Christine!) and have already lit one at home....lavender/vanilla.

49 candles are burning for you sweet Caylee....and one is sweet strawberry. See all the lights. We are here waiting for you..

I just lit one too...thanks for the link Christine! I think we should do this every night until she is found!

27 candles... let's all do that visualization thing! I echo that it is powerful stuff indeed!

Powerful indeed, IMO.

At request of another member, I started a prayer thread for Caylee.

This is how I started the thread (can be found here)...I am thinking about this and all of the candles lit and so many in so many places praying/thinking of this precious child.

Let's Harness the Power of Prayer
Evil CAN be resisted and overcome

The power of prayer has been proven for thousands of years. Recent scientific research has begun to weigh in as well, proving the effectiveness of prayer. Even among strangers, over long distances, when the person prayed for had no idea what was happening.

Skeptical?

How can this possibly work?

I'm sure there are those who will read this or hear about it and conclude that I'm not playing with a full deck. That something like praying for these kids can't possibly work. That it could even cause more damage by raising hope and expectation among the families of these children.

So for you skeptics who have not yet experienced the true power of God's prayer, I suggest a modified "Pascal's Wager."

Even if you don't believe it will work, pray anyway. (God can handle the prayers of those with mixed motivations just as he can handle the prayers of avowed atheists.) Just go ahead and pray. If nothing happens, you will have lost nothing more than 5 minutes out of your day. On the other hand, you just might wind up participating in something that could have ripples in millions of lives. Including yours.

So go ahead. Don't let fear make your decision, let love. Pray for the children. Pray for a child. Look at the picture of the child you have chosen or been led to, look into that child's eyes, and then let your heart speak: that can be your prayer.

On behalf of that child, I'd like to thank you.

http://www.squidoo.com/pollyklaas/prayforthechildren

One lit online and one lit at home for Caylee's safe return home.

I lit one and set it in the window, so when you look down from Heaven, Caylee, you'll see what appears to be a star twinkling back at you. Bless you, little one.

I lit one online. Thanks for the link to a virtual candle, Christine.

Caylee
I hope the searchers have luck in finding you baby and I hope the person or persons responsible are brought to justice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona