Lindsay Lohan and more…

she definitely looks like she's messed up. And she is extremely pale. I know she is a light skinned but she looks sickly. She needs this 90 day locked rehab facility they are talking about.

That judge may have saved her life by giving her a 90 day rehab in a locked facility. Hope she takes it to heart. 90 days is a long time to just play along.

so the 5 days in jail are included in the rehab. sheesh. and 180 days in jail suspended.

Waiting for a message to be delivered to her that might change the trajectory of her life...apparently today is not the day.

Ahhh, the good ole U S of A where money and celebrity are all ya need..............

Laws? Who needs those? Justice? Depends on who is seeking it and how much money (and celebrity) they have....................

I have no more words!

:furious:

JMHO

90 days of good meals and posh therapy! Draconian punishment! Oh the humanity!

I hope the 90 days helps, but cannot say it will.

The 18 months psychotherapy might, if she participates, tells the truth, and takes it seriously.

The community service, not so much. I know someone here that simply adopted a cat from a shelter for community service, that really didn't help any issues.

I hope she somehow figures out that she needs this help. That time is over her head and the leniency can't last forever. Well, this is not California, so maybe leniency can last there, IDK.

If she stays clean for the 90 days, that is a lot more than anyone expects. I feel a tinge of fear every time I see this thread at the top. Wishing her the best, and hopefully a long term recovery.

I hope the 90 days helps, but cannot say it will.

The 18 months psychotherapy might, if she participates, tells the truth, and takes it seriously.

The community service, not so much. I know someone here that simply adopted a cat from a shelter for community service, that really didn't help any issues.

I hope she somehow figures out that she needs this help. That time is over her head and the leniency can't last forever. Well, this is not California, so maybe leniency can last there, IDK.

If she stays clean for the 90 days, that is a lot more than anyone expects. I feel a tinge of fear every time I see this thread at the top. Wishing her the best, and hopefully a long term recovery.

Didja see her smirking at the judge when he told her to stop driving and that her chances were done? She didnt look repentant...

Hoping this will be the time that sticks.. I'd hate to see her die from her addiction!

Didja see her smirking at the judge when he told her to stop driving and that her chances were done? She didnt look repentant...

I saw the smirk, didn't know what it was about as I don't have speakers here at work. That is too bad. :(

I thought when I read the Judge said don't drive it was b/c it was clear she was currently under the influence of something. Didn't realize she was told leniency has now reached maximum capacity and will not be given any more. That is actually good!

From TMZ:

During the hearing, Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller kept jumping up to talk -- and Lindsay ran out of patience ... telling him, "Don't say anything else." Heller ignored her and got up to talk again, and Lindsay said, "Oh my god, I'm going to kill you." Priceless.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_h0zfydl9/

And Lindsay has 45 days until she checks into rehab.

Oof! 45 days to report to rehab. That's practically a set-up. I'm serious.

wfgodot-- That pie-chart was astonishing. And it's over quite a few years, not just one or two. Quite the graphic.

Why doesn't she have to go to rehab immediately? A lot can happen in 45 days!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back