Lindsay Lohan and more…

:drumroll: For those who haven't had the pleasure of seeing LiLo in her latest film endeavor, made-for-TV flick Liz & Dick is on LMN this afternoon at 4:00PM (EDT).

^ When the made-for-TV flick debuted and was shown repeatedly over the course of a week or two, I watched different parts during separate viewings. No way could I watch the two hours of trash television :scared:

And how exactly is working with children abroad going to help her with her drug/alcohol issues. Oh right apparently she doesn't have any. I know people with drug issues and they've never been in trouble with the law so I think it's safe to say you have to have major issues to get caught as many times as she has. Not to mention she looks like a drug addict, idk how she could explain her change in appearance. You're never going to get better if you don't think there's a problem. There are five stages of change and she is in the first stage, precontemplation. In denial there's a problem, and found nothing to change, and didn't want to change. Maybe her rehab facility will help move her asking but I doubt 90 days will be long enough. And now it will be less than 90 days since she will have to move facilities now and start anew. It's really just a joke. How can you not have a faulty set up for you prior and just figure it out on the day you are to report??? It's obviously not important to get at all.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Did anyone see her latest interview? She was just on Piers Morgan. She sounded a bit delusional, imo. She claimed she only smokes pot and a occasionally does little ecstasy. But says she has only 'tried' cocaine a couple of times and didn't like it. And claims she does not drink. She is in total denial. JMO

Did anyone see her latest interview? She was just on Piers Morgan. She sounded a bit delusional, imo. She claimed she only smokes pot and a occasionally does little ecstasy. But says she has only 'tried' cocaine a couple of times and didn't like it. And claims she does not drink. She is in total denial. JMO

What?! I thought she was in court ordered rehab. Are they allowed to do televised interviews??

What?! I thought she was in court ordered rehab. Are they allowed to do televised interviews??

She did the interview right before rehab, and basically said there was no reason for her to go to rehab because she does not have any drug or alcohol problems. I suppose this will not be very successful.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/05/showbiz/lindsay-lohan-rehab/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Lohan considers herself an expert on rehab facilities.

"I've been court-ordered to do it six times," she said. "I could write the book on rehab. Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless. The first few times I was court-ordered to rehab, it was like a joke, like killing time."

Oh well.
She's not "a junkie," she said. "It's the truth. I've never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things all scare me."

Her drugs of choice are "pot, obviously, and Ecstasy," she said. "I liked that (Ecstasy) better than the others." Morgan reports Lohan then giggled.

You can't have a drug problem if there are some drugs you don't like. :rolleyes:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/05/showbiz/lindsay-lohan-rehab/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Oh well.

You can't have a drug problem if there are some drugs you don't like. :rolleyes:

And for her to say that she only 'tried' coke twice and didn't like it is a joke. She grew up around the Hollywood crowd and I know that very many of her close friends, including her mother and father, had problems with cocaine. She used to go clubbing with her 'mother of the year', in NYC, quite regularly. No way that she 'never ' used coke.

Speaking to RadarOnline.com, a source said: "Lindsay's days of sleeping in are now over. She is woken up every day at 6:30am via an announcement over the intercom in her room.

"All of the patients hear the same announcement, and are expected to be in a meeting room before 7:00am.

"Lindsay's days also consist of daily assigned chores, which can include stocking refrigerators of yoghurt for patient use.

Wake up at 6:30, stock the refrigerator... it sounds like my life at the Betty Ford's, only more expensive.
http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/no-sleeping-in-lindsay-lohan-rehab-5432971

Lindsay Lohan is sued by manufacturer of her own leggings line over claims that her 'drug-addled image' damaged sales

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...addled-image-damaged-sales.html#ixzz2U3O1zH9z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IDK... I think it may be that the sales suffered because the merchandise looks like this...

article-2329093-19F13961000005DC-200_148x468.jpg

Very stripper chic imo.

Her leggings were like $90 for something you can get at the mall for $5. Most leggings are half way worn under other clothing so why do they need to be expensive and name brand.ll dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for her to say that she only 'tried' coke twice and didn't like it is a joke. She grew up around the Hollywood crowd and I know that very many of her close friends, including her mother and father, had problems with cocaine. She used to go clubbing with her 'mother of the year', in NYC, quite regularly. No way that she 'never ' used coke.

Her face screams coke bloat with alcohol and tobacco added in. Look at her in Mean Girls and her now. It's so gross because she did that to herself. If anyone wants to stop someone from doing drugs, show them those pics.

Her face screams coke bloat with alcohol and tobacco added in. Look at her in Mean Girls and her now. It's so gross because she did that to herself. If anyone wants to stop someone from doing drugs, show them those pics.

LMAO at "coke bloat".

You just know she reeks of booze and stale ciggies. Her lifestyle has aged her shockingly! She looks like Dina.

The Canyons Director on Lindsay Lohan: "Tardiness, Tantrums, Psychodrama," but Still "a Treat"

Natalie Finn, eonline
7 hours ago

According to Paul Schrader, directing Lindsay Lohan in a film is everything you might expect it to be—and then some.

"Tardiness, unpredictability, tantrums, absences, neediness, psychodrama—yes, all that, but something more, that thing that keeps you watching someone on screen, that thing you can't take your eyes off of, that magic, that mystery," writes Schrader, who directed Lohan in The Canyons, in the latest issue of Film Comment.

He compares Lohan, who celebrated her 27th birthday in rehab a week ago, to iconic (and iconically troubled) star Marilyn Monroe, whom Lohan herself has said she identifies with...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130710/b437669/

The Canyons Director on Lindsay Lohan: "Tardiness, Tantrums, Psychodrama," but Still "a Treat"

Natalie Finn, eonline
7 hours ago

According to Paul Schrader, directing Lindsay Lohan in a film is everything you might expect it to be—and then some.

"Tardiness, unpredictability, tantrums, absences, neediness, psychodrama—yes, all that, but something more, that thing that keeps you watching someone on screen, that thing you can't take your eyes off of, that magic, that mystery," writes Schrader, who directed Lohan in The Canyons, in the latest issue of Film Comment.

He compares Lohan, who celebrated her 27th birthday in rehab a week ago, to iconic (and iconically troubled) star Marilyn Monroe, whom Lohan herself has said she identifies with...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130710/b437669/

I suppose it is one way to try and get people to watch the film.

At least MM, imo, was talented.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back