Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I even believe that CA and GA were asked to be decoys and declined. Whether they were asked and decline or it's just another lie, why would their attorney feel the need to release that info to the public? Seems like it was just a way to keep the Anthony's name in the news and make them look like victims of Baez. No other reason to release the info to the media, imo...

TWEET:
nocaseyanthonyCitizens Against KC

by JusticeCaylee
Cindy and George Anthony getting on private jet to Bahamas. They arrived in a stretch limo. Who is paying for this? They must have a deal
I'm livid! BUT as a FL taxpayer I have to pay for the defense?? UGH!!!
they already had their cruise... is this grieveing or celebrating? :puke:
guess KC didn't want to go

And they arrived by a
FREAKING LIMO
The arrogance of these people is shocking...
I work to d#mn hard for nothing...
I'm filing for disability...

BBM: I agree ... the "arrogance" and "entitlement mentality" is beyond shocking ...

Oh ... they are yapping about "sueing" the computer expert and they are picked up in a limo and taken to the airport for a vacation ...

ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE !

MOO MOO MOO

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

Since this did not harm GA and CA in any way, they do not have a case against this witness. Even if the data he testified about was inaccurate, he never stated that either GA or CA had done the searches in question. The A's need to get real--it's not as if they have character that they can claim has been defamed by this testimony.

I think they were advised that other than dangerous it would have a negative impact on them from the public. It would affect any more profits to their foundation and any book, movie deals in the works and that new foundaton they created.

And didn't it make them look better when Lippman told how they refused to be decoys. sheesh will they ever realize we are not dense

I'm not sure if it was within ws or on hinkey that someone posted how much money their foundation had made for the administrators (A's) and what had been paid to date. Hope someone can find that post again.

I think they said no to being decoy's and instead gave JB money to take care of KC on her release. CA always gives KC money and we all know KC had no money and JB wouldn't use his own.

Since when have any of the Anthonys ever worried or cared about negative impact from the public? They've done nothing but thumb their collective noses at law enforcement and the public since 'day one'.

:great:RUDE AWAKENING for the "Anthony clan"::great: Lawsuits require DEPOSITIONS!.........and as we have seen from previous ventures into the legal waters, :woohoo: interrogatories & depositions can and often are provided WIDE latitude regarding questions asked.:woohoo: Oh yeah, they are also taken UNDER OATH :innocent: and if the plaintiffs intend to WIN,:waitasec: then they had better be telling the truth with documentation that matches the words! PS: good ole CA had better be VERY careful in "crafting" her answers as the SA:rocker: could revisit the concept of perjury given newer ammunition!, IMHO:seeya:

I gather you saw the last depos CA and GA gave in the ZFG case? Nothing but truth, justice, the American way, and downright nastiness, all the way. I didn't see a lot of anything there but the old Scottish tradition of turning around, bending over, and pulling up the kilt.

'Course this is my opinion only

C'mon, CA is the grieving grandmother dontcha know? Imagine how hard it was for her to get up on the stand and admit she'd looked for chlorophyll which morphed into chloroform, which morphed into a pop up of neck breaking. Then, imagine the trauma of someone saying 84/89 times in your face. Horror of horror, and you were really at work all that time? Can you imagine the pain and suffering this woman was going through? Where's your humanity?:crazy:

Not on that plane to Nassau for sure.

I gather you saw the last depos CA and GA gave in the ZFG case? Nothing but truth, justice, the American way, and downright nastiness, all the way. I didn't see a lot of anything there but the old Scottish tradition of turning around, bending over, and pulling up the kilt.

'Course this is my opinion only

AND, what the A's said during those depositions will only come back to haunt them. jmo

:waitasec: I just had another thought ...

:waitasec: I am wondering if it is a "possibility" that Gentiva is so "furious" with Cindy for "lying" on the witness about her work records, that they are looking into the situation ?

Cindy cost Gentiva TIME, MONEY and their REPUTATION ... not to mention the SA's and the court and everyone else ...

Hopefully, Gentiva is looking into taking whatever appropriate action is necesssary ... and Cindy is trying to make herself, once again, look the VICTIM ! Thus, Cindy's "noise" about suing the "computer guy" !

If I were Gentiva ... I would look into every and all possibilities for any kind of legal action against Cindy for "dragging an innocent company through the mud" during a murder trial !

If I were the owners of Gentiva, I would NOT let her get away with this ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

TWEET:
nocaseyanthonyCitizens Against KC

by JusticeCaylee
Cindy and George Anthony getting on private jet to Bahamas. They arrived in a stretch limo. Who is paying for this? They must have a deal

I'm livid! BUT as a FL taxpayer I have to pay for the defense?? UGH!!!

Well, I think the "stretch" part of the limo is a little much but it is not uncommon to have a limo driver take you to the airport if you don't want to leave your car. Stetch, however....says..."hey, look at me, look at me." jmo

I'm not getting what they have to be angry about. Their daughter just walked free. They seemed pretty happy about that. According to their lawyer they are negotiating (if not already have IMO) a book deal. So they are angry about what.

I think they are angry at us, everyone, for messing up their "happy little family." Sarcasm intended! Also, I just think they are, in general, angry people. I don't think it takes much to set them off.

:waitasec: I just had another thought ...

:waitasec: I am wondering if it is a "possibility" that Gentiva is so "furious" with Cindy for "lying" on the witness about her work records, that they are looking into the situation ?

Cindy cost Gentiva TIME, MONEY and their REPUTATION ... not to mention the SA's and the court and everyone else ...

Hopefully, Gentiva is looking into taking whatever appropriate action is necesssary ... and Cindy is trying to make herself, once again, look the VICTIM ! Thus, Cindy's "noise" about suing the "computer guy" !

If I were Gentiva ... I would look into every and all possibilities for any kind of legal action against Cindy for "dragging an innocent company through the mud" during a murder trial !

If I were the owners of Gentiva, I would NOT let her get away with this ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

My guess is they already have. Apparently she has no job. jmo

Limos to and from the airport are pretty common down here. So are Airport Shuttles.
Not sure about "stretch" limos tho.

Nothing wrong with taking a vacation. Why a private jet? Something is up obviously, and no matter how you slice it, its sickening.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here... by no means am I a fan of any of the A's... but can you imagine if they got on a commercial airline?! It would be complete and utter chaos. Commercial flights are bad enough without adding them to the mix. lol

I would assume that throughout this whole ordeal, they have rubbed elbows with those who have connections to private jets. It doesn't necessarily mean they are up to something. (Although more than likely, they are.)

Again, I am not defending them at all... just looking at it from a different angle. FWIW

If the Anthony's don't watch their P's and Q's with all these lawsuits, they might just find themselves involved in more than they asked for. Ah, but they would deserve it.

All the hype and lies they put out there on all the media shows they went on when they already knew Caylee was not alive. I went back and re-read all of Rick's and Cindy's emails again last night. Wow, in hindsight, it was obvious, even to her own brother, that Caylee was dead in Aug 2008 and FCA was responsible.

Also, it is quite possible the Florida Board of Nursing may have suspended her nursing license if a complaint from Gentiva was made due to the public defamation made against them during a murder trial. Gentiva has every right to go after Cindy for her statements, as this could have cost them loss of clients and insurance companies, or even against the Hipaa laws.

I have never been so disgusted against anyone as I have been of the Anthony's. Caylee deserved so much better and her justice still hasn't been served yet.

I, so much, want to get over this, but I can't just yet. My curiosity keeps me watching and reading, hoping justice will be served for that beautiful child.

So, go ahead, C and G, keep those lawsuits coming, because they are eventually going to come back and bite you in the arse.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here... by no means am I a fan of any of the A's... but can you imagine if they got on a commercial airline?! It would be complete and utter chaos. Commercial flights are bad enough without adding them to the mix. lol

I would assume that throughout this whole ordeal, they have rubbed elbows with those who have connections to private jets. It doesn't necessarily mean they are up to something. (Although more than likely, they are.)

Again, I am not defending them at all... just looking at it from a different angle. FWIW

that's fine, but why have your Attorney tell the world you are broke.. then board a private jet with STRETCH limo. Classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa