Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

I really want a search for the father to be undertaken. Once the father's family is found, I don't see why they would not file a wrongful death suit against and give her the OJ treatment.

I hope the lady in the northeast has a dna test done!!!!

Won't the terms of her probation require her to remain in the jurisdiction of Orlando?

Possibly not = My nephew was just released from prison in one state and was able to go to another state to be with his mother, who also has record mind you.

Special arrangements had to be made, so, I'm sure given the circumstances, and her safety, etc, that Florida would be more than HAPPY to give her over to another state complete with a bow attached to it.
Sorry folks...........

Yep, Cindy still doing Casey's house cleaning.

And, I'm sorry all you Texan's, but when I posted this, I thought of everything that you guys have already posted.

Don't mess with Texas
We Kill em Down Here

The irony is getting richer by the day!!!!

perhaps the distant relative thinks s/he'll be getting richer too - the whole family intends to get rich off Caylee's murder.

Now she's going to come here and be supported by OUR tax dollars :eek:

If ICA does go to Texas (Which I doubt due to being a felon?) all she'd have to do is trespass and somebody could legally take care of what the jury wouldn't.

would the other jurisdiction have to agree to take her on? Why would they invite her kind of trouble?

She only has to have a place to stay that is the guidelines..... She can be a Felon and on Parole...

It is a HUGE money maker for both states..

Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision

http://www.interstatecompact.org/

Can't we contact Rick Perry and file a petition to keep her away from here...I think they need to just send her to a deserted Island...no one wants her...least of all Texas!

Won't the terms of her probation require her to remain in the jurisdiction of Orlando?

It depends...you CAN have your probation transfered to a different state, IF both the original state where it was imposed AND the state you intend on moving to approve it ahead of time.... It IS done, I've seen it done first hand..

I thought Cindy's family despised KC?

I call horse hockey.

I probably shouldn't say this, given we don't know anything at all about this family other than they are distant relatives; but, if the blood lines carry thru, I"m sure they have thoughts of money on their minds too.

Guess we'll see soon enough.

Cause one would think that if they had ANY feelings for Casey, they would have been in court supporting Cindy and George???

Can't we contact Rick Perry and file a petition to keep her away from here...I think they need to just send her to a deserted Island...no one wants her...least of all Texas!

I think her perfect mate would be Howard Stern. He's a grifter IMO just like Casey.
She's always gonna need an attorney, and we know how well he took care of Anna Nicole.

Maybe Larry Birkhead can loan em Anna's mansion down in Bermuda for an extended vacation??

It could be a red-herring. Means the Anthonys are already feeling the heat

Sorry, I just don't think Houston is glamorous enough for the Princess. Plus, why would she do anything that Cindy wants her to do?

I would think that if she is as smart as everyone (not me) is saying she is, she would stay out of any and all death penalty states. LOL

Sorry Texas but yahoo for Canada!!!
Moving to another country, like she fantasized about in her jailhouse letters better not include the one directly north. The border is closed to baby killers. So sorry for you!

Oh yes, I might add:

This is only if she is put on probation.....

Being a Felon, you can go anywhere you want in the USA...

:lol: Just not China, Ask Paris Hilton :lol:

I live in Houston. NO way she'll be living a carefree life here. She's better off somewhere in Alaska.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back