Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

Yo!! Casey!! In Texas, when you kill somebody, we kill you back!

Don't mess with Texas....

If Casey decides to do this she is dumb. Texas is a whole 'nother world, no kidding. I have lived here all my life.We are a different breed.

Not saying vigilante justice or anything, but it is different here.

She isn't even out yet and according to report I heard this morning it may be two or three years. Her time served is toward the check fraud. No time has been served on the lying to police. I am hoping the report was correct. I don't want her here in Texas. We have enough as it is. jmo

If Casey decides to do this she is dumb. Texas is a whole 'nother world, no kidding. I have lived here all my life.We are a different breed.

I hope you mean different in a good way. lol

What am I missing? I thought the charges she's being sentenced for tomorrow are misdemeanors? Where does the felon part come in? So much info I'm sure I missed it.

Yep...I do believe my plain spoken, unafraid Texas brothers and sisters would be too much for the baby killer to take.

I personally think she's heading for Ireland - shamrock tattoo, Casey O'Marie screen name ...

Why would this alleged distant relative call Tim Miller?

She's got to go somewhere. We know that. What difference does it make if it's Texas, Alaska or Timbucktoo? Wherever she goes, she will find no peace, so I don't understand the alarm because she may be going to Houston?

I don't think the State of Texas is big enough for all of us and HER. Probably not in her best interest even though Houston is big enough to get lost in...she probably needs to go to bofunk, (name a state) but then again...there would be no party life there!

To bad she did not live in Texas when she killed Caylee, they are not scared of the death penalty down there.

What am I missing? I thought the charges she's being sentenced for tomorrow are misdemeanors? Where does the felon part come in? So much info I'm sure I missed it.

Seven felony charges for stolen checks from Amy H.

perhaps the distant relative thinks s/he'll be getting richer too - the whole family intends to get rich off Caylee's murder.

Perhaps the distant relative is looking at a babysitting fee from future profits?

I would think that if she is as smart as everyone (not me) is saying she is, she would stay out of any and all death penalty states. LOL
Smart is as smart does :) I need a link to this so called smartness that would have her remain a HS flunkie while sitting eating Doritos in jail for 2.5yrs. You'd think a smart person would avail themselves of the opportunities for improvement the jail offered.

Just let her come around the "roughneck oil workers" in TEXAS, they will know how to handle her shot girl butt. She'll be calling for Mommy and Daddy. Go live with a juror or stay with your family they are the only ones that want you. P.S. Casey dear, Texas Hells Angels love, love, love tots, they deliver toys every year for them. So pick your new house wisely.

Oh HE77 No!!!

I live in Houston. I will raise such a stink if she even tries that. :maddening:

Possibly not = My nephew was just released from prison in one state and was able to go to another state to be with his mother, who also has record mind you.

Special arrangements had to be made, so, I'm sure given the circumstances, and her safety, etc, that Florida would be more than HAPPY to give her over to another state complete with a bow attached to it.
Sorry folks...........

In a truly just world, they'd put duct tape over her mouth and put a heart-shaped sticker right in the center of that duct tape and dump her off somewhere. :banghead:

I personally think she's heading for Ireland - shamrock tattoo, Casey O'Marie screen name ...

Pfft, I bet she doesn't know a thing about Ireland, she likes it because she was born near St. Patrick's Day. It's all vanity. mo

She was convicted of check fraud, a felony conviction, in the spring of 2010. Following that conviction, she was declared indigent, and that's why the state of Florida has had to pay for her defense.

Can't we just ship her off to some swamp land in garbage bags. I feel bad for any state that gets stuck with her.

And why would this family take her in? $$$$$$$$$

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back