GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh says 2 jurors reported TV van at parking lot yesterday, looking at jurors, trying to follow "this is an extraordinary serious matter"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: says any form of "jury harassment" strictly forbidden at this stage of trial

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: "depending on how those jurors reacted" could have required dismissal of two additional jurors

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Jury sent back into deliberations. Judge says news vehicle was “looking at” and driving behind jurors yesterday #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: TV van at parking lot, slowed down as jurors pulling out, one juror took license plate number of the van

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Garsh: "Extremely serious" violation. Could have resulted in mistrial. She's considering banning the organization from courthouse. #WCVB

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: jurors say only one person was in TV van "this is a very serious matter" giving network time to review incident

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh "you cannot approach, question, harass, or follow any juror, and there are state felony statutes" barring such behavior

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh says she is considering what steps/sanctions to take in response, also calling attys back to sidebar

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Judge Garsh calls attorneys, Hernandez back to sidebar #AaronHernandez

judge leaves the bench............

omg..........let the madness begin............:skip:

eta......reminder...........jury finally was sent out at 9:43 EST

turaj.......i don't recall them even discussing sequestering this jury.....in such a high profile trial i'm surprised quite frankly :thud:...............

imo it would have been a wise move to do so, at least during deliberations..

Don't they know they're supposed to wait until after the verdict before they start following and harassing the jurors, ala JVM? :facepalm:

so glad all is well.....we were worried about you :heartbeat:

see, you can't keep a websleuther's bunch down for long :D

:heartbeat: I'm ok now, so are they. Was a scary couple of days! :)

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh says 2 jurors reported TV van at parking lot yesterday, looking at jurors, trying to follow "this is an extraordinary serious matter"

Stupid media. I hope they do get in trouble.. They should know better. :doh:

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Judge Susan Garsh tells Boston NBC affil station reporter to investigate b4 she decides her next move @lauradolancnn
Apr. 9, 2015
ReplayRetweetFavorite

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Reminder: Three alternate jurors. 12 deliberating. If any non-alternates are dismissed, deliberations would begin again#AaronHernandez
Apr. 9, 2015
--------

:anguish:

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez And now, the jury begins Day 3 of delibs after 40 min delay; start time: 940am @lauradolancnn 2 Defense attys shaking heads

-------------------

tsk tsk susan....you are three minutes behind according to the ever so dependable beehive clock :D

Good on the juror for getting a photo!! Stupid idiot media person.

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Judge says if jurors felt rattled or harrassed, they could have been dismissed, leaving only 1 alternate during delibs

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Also, if more than 3 jurors were to be dismissed, there would be a mistrial. And we'd have to do this all over again#AaronHernandez
Apr. 9, 2015
----------

:mad:

:waiting:

I feel like dung so I may miss a verdict today. I'll check in once in awhile on CNN.

:therethere: take care of yourself steely.....we'll cheer for ya if it's guilty :cheer::).......come back soon, we need ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus